Note

Backfired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't mess this up, Jimin whispered to himself while looking at the foreign exchange student wrapped around Jungkook's arm. Taehyung was beside Jimin, examining the two with hatred, specifically with Jungkook. He was worried about Xion for the most part, knowing that the girl wasn't aware of the guy's intentions.

"Now's our shot. Let's go!," Jimin whispered to Taehyung as they both walked to the couple sitting in the grass. To their luck, Xion brought her tote folio for the week in order to complete the mini posters for drama. 

"Xion! Hi!," Jimin said enthusiastically while walking up to her. Taehyung stood beside Jimin, looking lifeless as he did on most occassions. Xion grinned warmly at the happy ChimChim, and even shook hands with him.

"Hi, Jimin. What's up?," she asked while wrapped around Jungkook's arms. The sight disgusted Taehyung but he played his cool, while looking around to keep his eyes off of Jungkook. 

"Do you mind if I check the sketches that you have going on for the play? I know it may seem like a lot but I'm super excited!" Xion couldn't resist his request, especially after the cute eyesmile he give her. She nodded and handed over her tote folio, and Jimin placed both hands to open the tote folio. While taking out a sketch, he simultaneously dropped in the folded paper in. "Wow~ These are really good. I can't wait to see them in color!" Xion giggled lightly and bowed her head, thanking Jimin for his genuine compliments. 

"Alright Jimin. You can leave now," Jungkook said jealously. Jimin placed Xion's sketch back into the tote folio, and raised his hands in surrender.

"Aish.. I was just looking at her sketches. Calm down!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and went back to holding Xion in his arms, kissing the side of her head while glaring at the two leaving the scene.

While walking home, Jungkook and Xion held hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter