Everything Is Okay Baby Boy

Baby Boy's Daddy {Drabbles}

Drabble two: Everything Is Okay Baby Boy 

 
Two small feet padded against the wooden floor boards as they followed the smell of freshly cooked chicken. With the lingering sweet aroma of green tea that filtered it's way through the walls of the large countryside mansion. As the little feet came to a stop in the doorway of the kitchen, the owner was swept up into a pair of arms before being placed in a high chair.  
 
'Good morning baby boy' A sweet smile was given by Joonmyun a man who owned countless companies, and was known for his fierce ways in the business industry. You could say he was feared by many businessmen, however he was a different person when he got home. A kind loving father figure would erupt from his body and he loved his little baby boy, that was known for his quiet aroma for he suffers from anxiety which makes him rather silent(that doesn't stop his daddy from spoiling him rotten). 
 
'Morning daddy' It came out as a whisper that only Joonmyun could make out, from being around his baby for so many years he learned how to understand the quiet boy. At the moment the boy had a small smile plastered on his face, as he watched his daddy move around the kitchen to get the food dished up. 
 
Once he had finished dishing up their breakfast Joonmyun placed the plates on the table (bowls in this case), both filled with Chicken Congee one of the boys favourite meals. They both sat there eating in calm silence which was how the boy liked to eat since he felt nervous around noise. 
 
'Yixing-ah sweetie we are going somewhere today' Yixing looked up to meet his daddy's eyes, a little confusion showing with a little fear. Joonmyun saw the fear flash through his baby boys eyes, he moved to hold the child's hand within his own. 
 
'Shh darling we are going to see daddies friends you know Minseok, Yifan, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun with their babies.' Yixing looked down at his food as he felt his heart race with fear. He wanted his daddy to hug him so he could calm down, so he made grabbing hands towards his daddy. Joonmyun let out a sigh before picking little Yixing out of the high chair and into his arms, swaying his body slightly as he his fingers through his baby's hair. 
 
Little Yixing tightly closed his eyes as he clung to his daddy, he didn't want to go see other babies they were scary. He thought about how noisy the babies are together, for example Chanyeol's baby Baekhyun was really loud along with Minseok's baby Jongdae. With the swaying of his daddy and the gentle caress from his hands Yixing calmed his heart enough. 
 
'Lets go get you washed and dressed sweetie' After cleaning off the table the two went to the bathroom, Joonmyun placed little Yixing onto of the toilet seat lid and began running a warm bath. The boy fiddled with the hem of his shirt, as he watched his daddy add bubbles to the water while it filled to the top. 
 
Once the bath was run Joonmyun undressed his baby, and placed him in the warm water giving a small smile when he heard calm breath from his boy. While Yixing played with the bubbles happily yet still silent, Joonmyun washed soap over the babies body making him all clean. After allowing little Yixing to play in the water for quite awhile Joonmyun decided that it was time to get dressed to leave. 
 
'Time to get out baby' Yixing looked up and gave a small nod, as he allowed his daddy to unplug the bath and wrap him in a towel. He rubbed and scrubbed till little Xingie was all dry, he laid the boy down on a mat and placed a diaper upon the babies body. One thing that Joonmyun was proud of his baby for was how he never fought back about getting his diaper changed, he just played with his fingers silently. 
 
They both spent some time sitting in the walk in closet next to Yixing's room, it was rather large and filled with clothes of mostly whites and blacks (because Yixing doesn't really like bright colours). Once Joonmyun picked out a black pair of skinny jeans and a white shirt with a design in black, not forgetting a pair of white hightop trainers to finish the look off they made their way out of the house. 
                                   •••
 
'D-Daddy...do we really have to go...' Quietly little Yixing asked his daddy who was driving, he really didn't want to be in a room with to many people. He hated being in crowded places that's why he often liked to stay at the mansion, and play in the garden where nobody was but himself and his daddy. 
 
'Yes baby, Daddy has to talk to his friends for a while. I won't be far if you really need me sweetie, you remember what we say when you feel nervous...' Little Xingie nodded his head and cutely mimicked what he was supposed to do, as he took three deep breaths and after each one he released a long breath. Joonmyun taught his baby that when they hand to go to public places, he knew from past experiences with little Xingie that a panic attack rises when people are around. 
 
'That's right baby boy, if you feel scared just take those deep breaths but if that doesn't work after a few more times and you get worse just come get me' Little Xingie pouted ever so slight as they pulled up to the rather large house that everyone was meeting at. Joonmyun parked the car among the many other expensive cars on the driveway, he got out and grabbed Xingie's baby bag from the back seat before unbuckling his baby from the seat. Little Yixing held tightly onto his daddies arm, he could already feel the fear building up inside his tummy as they got closer to the door. 
 
Knock.Knock.Knock
 
'Arhh Joonmyun my pal and hello Yixing aren't you looking handsome today' A average man with chestnut hair answered the door with a smile upon his face, showing off his small teeth. After he finally invited the two inside the house the noise of all the babies hit Yixing like a ton of bricks, making him tighten his grip on his daddies arm as he began taking deep breathes just like his daddy had said to do. Of course Joonmyun took notice not only him but all the other daddy's, who had come to greet Joonmyun from the kitchen. Joonmyun glanced up to his friends with sorry eyes but they gave him a smile in return, they knew how Yixing was and they knew how to deal with his anxiety. 
 
All the men walked towards the play room where all the babies were playing, all the men took notice how as they got closer little Yixing's breathing got more and more heavy and faster. Joonmyun didn't know what to do with himself, but as they reached the room and all the babies saw Yixing hiding behind his daddy they all started shouting.
 
'Now now you all need to calm down okay you all play nicely alright.' Then they left leaving Yixing trembling in the doorway, it was Luhan who came up to him and grabbed his hand tightly (making him want to cry from being touched, not that he hated Luhan he just didn't like people touching him). Yixing sat in the corner of the play room and watched the others play nicely together, all he wanted was to go home where he didn't have to feel the fear spreading through his body. 
 
'Xingie come play with us!' They would shout for him but he just shook his head, and stayed in the corner. 
 
The babies got louder and louder as the hours went on, they begun throwing toys around and chasing each other while screaming. Little Yixing felt as if his heart was going to explode as his chest got tighter and tighter, he felt tears welling up in his eyes but knew he couldn't disturb daddy when he was with his friends. 
 
Inhale.Exhale.Inhale.Exhale.Inhale.Exhale
 
The breathing didn't help with the tightening of his heart, what he didn't know was that one baby was watching him silently from the drawing table. The boy was called Kyungsoo, he watched as his friend began looking uncomfortable he saw the water filling the scared friends eyes. He knew what was coming but he needed to see if his friend could get himself back to normal in time before it came. Unfortunately no matter how hard little Xingie tried the feeling wouldn't leave and he got more scared, causing him to panic making him start crying silently as he cradled his knees placing his head on top. 
 
Kyungsoo watched as Yixing began to shake violently, little whimpers escaping his lips as he cried. The other babies hadn't taken notice of their friends state as they were all to busy playing in the dress up area, leaving Kyungsoo to go get help. 
   
                                 •••
 
The little brown haired boy ran out of the play room down the hall,to the kitchen where the daddies were all talking. Since he was rather short in height nobody noticed him, so he thought it would be best to find Yixing's daddy. He looked through the heads and found the right daddy almost instantly, without being seen by the other daddy's he tapped Joonmyun's shoulder ever so gently causing him to turn around.
 
'Oh hello Kyungsoo is everything alright sweetie.' Joonmyun asked sweetly to the little squishy bundle of joy (that Jongin describes him as). Kyungsoo looked right into the mans eyes as he noticed the other daddies looking.
 
'Xingie is having a panic attack, he tried the breathing but it didn't work' Joonmyun was out of his seat in a second, he made his way as fast as he could to the playroom with the other men following suit with little Kyungsoo who was by his daddy. 
 
As he looked inside he saw his baby shaking in the corner, his hands were tightly gripping his hair. Joonmyun ran over to the distressed boy kneeling down in front of his, gently he began to caress his babies hair saying calming words.
 
'Shh I'm here baby, daddy is here' Little Yixing felt his throat close up as it became harder to breath. He let out small whimpers as his daddy picked him up into his strong arms, and carried him out of the room to the back garden. 
 
'Guys I'm going to take him outside for a while, then I guess I should get going' They all nodded and looked sadly at the crying boy in their friends arm, but allowed him to take the boy outside to calm down.
 
Joonmyun sat himself down on one of the rocking chair benches that were scattered around the garden, placing Yixing on his lap so his legs were over the side of his daddies legs. Luckily for Joonmyun he had bought out with him Yixing's baby bag which had his pacifiers in, so he placed a light blue coloured one in his babies mouth and watched as he snuggled into his body. Yixing took more deep breathes through the pacifier with the help of his daddies embrace he managed to calm down just enough for Joonmyun to get out a bottle of strawberry milk (also one of Yixing's favourites), putting the nib at his babies mouth Yixing gladly wrapped his lips around the rubber before ling upon it. 
 
'That's right sweetie, you are doing so well' Joonmyun spoke calmly as he laced his fingers through his baby boys hair, watching as his eyes slowly began dropping from fatigue. That's one thing Joonmyun had learnt from his years looking after his baby, anxiety can take up a lot of energy especially after an attack like this. So he gently placed the now empty bottle into the baby bag and placed the pacifier back into his babies mouth, also giving him his favourite 'binkie' which is a square blanket. 
 
'T-thank you D-daddy, I a-am sorry for not being able to calm down myself' Yixing leaned into the crook of his daddy's neck as he allowed his eyes to close slowly but did hear what Joonmyun said before he fell asleep.
 
'Oh my Xingie you tried to and that's all I ask of you sweetie, now let's go home and get you to bed. You managed to get through the day without having a panic attack that's an achievement baby I will award you later' Joonmyun smiled as he heard the steady breathing next to his ear, he put the baby bag on his shoulder and picked the now sleeping boy into his arms so he could leave. 
 
Joonmyun said his goodbyes to his friends and not forgetting their babies but he didn't forget to thank little Kyungsoo for letting him know straight away about his Yixing. 
 
'Jongin make sure to give Kyungie here a treat for being such a good boy' Jongin smiled at his friend and agreed straight away, placing a peck in his babies chestnut hair before wrapping his arms around the boys shoulders causing a little laugh to escape. 
 
'Indeed Joonmyun I will don't worry, My Kyungie was such a good boy we will go out for a treat later hmm we can get that teddy you wanted' A smile erupted into the boys face as he heard what his daddy had said, he spun round and hooked his arms tightly around his daddies neck causing laughs to erupt all around. With that Joonmyun left his friends to enjoy the rest of their day, and placed his sleeping baby into the car making sure to strap him in. 
 
                               •••
 
Once Joonmyun arrived back at their country side mansion he decided to let his baby boy sleep in the living room with him there. So he gently placed the boy down onto the soft cushions and the comfortable sofa, he went to the kitchen to make up some more bottles for later. After making five new bottles and placing them in the fridge he returned to the living room to find a crying baby. He rushed over to the boy and picked him up straight away, swaying his body ever so slightly to calm the trembling boy. 
 
'Shh baby boy, daddy is here I'm right here, now tell me why you are crying' Trying to be calm Joonmyun placed gently kisses all over the boys face. 
 
'When I woke up I didn't see daddy and I got scared, I thought you left me daddy' Joonmyun felt like crying when he heard the sadness in his babies voice, so he placed a soft kiss upon the boys lips. 
 
'Oh no sweetie I could never leave you, your my everything I love you. Do you want another bottle so you can sleep some more, that anxiety attack took a lot of energy' All little Yixing did was nod his head and place a cute kiss upon his daddy's cheek, as he allowed him to carry him to the kitchen where he received his favourite strawberry milk. 
 
They returned to the living room and sat down on the sofa, Yixing drank from his bottle as he laid his head upon his daddy's thigh. Joonmyun was gently his fingers through the boys hair as he watched the TV, it wasn't long before Yixing felt the fatigue return to his system. So he allowed his daddy to take the bottle away and give him his pacifier that had fell from his mouth when he cried earlier. 
 
'Sleep well little Xingie daddy will be right here' And with that little Yixing fell into dream land and Joonmyun sat silently for the rest of the day. It was another day with his baby boy and his struggle with his anxiety, but he wouldn't change anything because he loved his baby boy with all his heart. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm so sorry this is so late, I struggled to find time to write since I'm studying for my exams in a few weeks. 
 
Hope you guys are satisfied with this x
Bye for now xx