The Nightmares Are Scary Daddy

Baby Boy's Daddy {Drabbles}

Drabble 1: The Nightmares Are Scary Daddy

_____________________________________

 
The sky was screaming with thunder, the trees were swaying from left to right as the wind picked up speed. The outside world was fighting against each other in a battle of dominance, the rain crashed against the glass of each window in the city. The howls of the wind were enough to wake any child from their sleep.
 
In an apartment on the top floor of a building lived a man named Minseok or also known as Xiumin by his friends, the thing about this man was that he was in a special kind of relationship with a male called Jongdae who prefers to be called Chen.
 
"DADDY" A cry sounded through the night mixing with the howls of the wind. The cries grew louder as the thunder crashed another rumble from its tummy, making the scared child hide under his covers.
 
Down the hall the 'daddy' had bolted into a sitting position as his ears collided was the terrified cries of his baby boy. With another loud clash of lightning and another strangled cry the man ran to his babies room. Throwing the door open he moved fast so that he could embrace the crying child. The crying boy wrapped his small arms tightly around his daddy's neck, releasing more whimpering cries as the older rocked him in his arms. 
 
"ChenChen everything is okay daddy's here. I'm right here you're safe baby boy" Xiumin spoke with a calm but loving tone to his baby boy, who was still crying into the crook of his daddy's neck. With one hand Xiumin gently rubbed the child's back, comforting the boy - showing him that daddy was with him.
 
"D-Daddy the bad dweam was scary" Xiumin placed a soft peck on his baby boys temple before pushing himself off the bed allowing his baby to wrap his thin legs around his waist tightly. 
 
'Shh it's okay baby daddy is here now isn't he hmm. Do you want a bottle of milk and then come sleep in daddy's room for the rest of the night' A small nod was given in response later whimpers returned as the thunder outside pounded at the earths air. 
 
'I'm safe with daddy, daddy scares all the baddies away from Chechen!' A chuckle erupted from the mans throat as he placed a gentle kiss upon the child's temple as he carried him to the kitchen. As a bolt of lightening crashed against the trees outside, the boy jumped ever so slightly but instead of crying he just hugged his daddy tighter. 
 
Xiumin placed his whimpering boy onto the counter top while he warmed up some milk in the microwave closing the door and pressing the on button, he turned to his baby who had a pout upon his puffy lips. A small smile formed upon the mans face showing his small teeth ever so slightly, seeing his baby boy acting so adorably pouting at his tiny delicate hands. His large firm hands cupped the boys face making him look up at his daddy with teary eyes, the man gently lent in and captured his baby boys lips. Placing soft but gentle kisses to calm the child, however the were unfortunately interrupted by the beeping of the machine behind them.
 
Beep.Beep.Beep
 
'Looks likes the milk is ready my sweet baby boy' Xiumin placed one final kiss upon his child's cheek before he walked over to the microwave and grabbed the warm bottle before shaking the contents slightly making sure they are all mixed perfectly together and taste perfect for his baby. With ease Xiumin picked up his sniffling boy once again and carried him to his large master bedroom, placing the boy on the bed with a small thud causing a little whimper to escape the boys throat. Xiumin sat down and made himself comfortable under the quilt before patting his lap signalling for his baby boy to climb on under as well. Chen crawled over the bed and made himself comfortable on his daddy's lap. Xiumin held the mob of the bottle to his still whimpering baby boys lips, and watched as the boy wrapped his moist lips around the rubber. ling upon it to remove the contents from the bottle, Xiumin held the bottle at an angle allowing the warm milk to come out easier for his baby boy. As the sound of the rain crashing at the sidewalks and windows continued and the wind howled at the earth, Chen had finished his bottle and felt the wave of fatigue hit his tiny little body. 
 
'Daddy...can Chechen have dumdum' Xiumin smiled down at his adorable little bundle of joy who's eyes now had a layer of tiredness coating the orbs. Placing a kind kiss upon the child's forehead he placed the empty bottle upon the side table next to the queen sized bed and opened the drawer grabbing one of the many different coloured pacifiers they have scattered around the house. He handed his baby boy a pastel blue pacifier and watched as the sleepy child snuggled into his daddy's arms, Xiumin laid the two of them down onto the bed pulling the thick quilt over their fatigue filled bodies before pulling the tired child into his embrace.
 
'Thank you daddy, I love you...the meanie dweams won't hurt Chechen when he's with daddy!' The sleepy child slurred out words cutely earning another kiss on his pale forehead. 
 
'I love you to baby boy, I won't let anything hurt you. Now get some rest you have to grow up to be strong like daddy' A small laugh escaped the child's lips as he heard his daddy speak, it was always a joy to Chen to here such things from those lips of the man he loves. With one final kiss to the now sleeping boys crown Xiumin allows the fatigue in his mind to take over and he fell into deep slumber joining his baby in dream land.
 
______________________
Is this any better, I felt that it was originally to short and the details were not to my liking so I decided to re-write the chapter for you all. 
 
I'm currently working on Drabble two so look forward to it xx