Something Is Wrong With Daddy

Baby Boy's Daddy {Drabbles}

Drabble Five: Something Is Wrong With Daddy

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

The sound of a lock turning brought a sleepy boy back to his senses, making him rub his eyes with his small fists as he washed the sleep away. The lock turning could only mean one thing- Daddy was home. Minseok always loved it when his daddy arrived back from work as that means only one thing- he won’t be alone anymore and his daddy cuddles him really tight.

Jongdae was a Lawyer for one of the biggest firms in South Korea however what comes with good pay comes with a big package of stress. Normally Jongdae found that his little bundle of joy Minnie would destroy all the stress just by one smile, it would seem today was different.

For the elder the day had gone by with stress just building up upon his body, he just felt like climbing into bed and staying there for years. However his duty as a Daddy was more important, he could catch that ever so wanted sleep later. As soon as he stepped through the threshold of the door his body was ambushed by a smaller figure, who nearly crushed him with his tight hug.

“Welcome home Daddy~” The boy sang as he felt his daddy wrap his arms around his thin body, the male hoisted his little angel into the air and allowed him to wrap his little legs around his body.

Minseok was 20 years old and his daddy was 24 years old and already very successful for such a young age but Minseok loved his daddy and he meant the world to him. Jongdae had to admit he loved being a Dom and he had found out that some of his best friends were into the same thing he was, so he was happy when he introduced his little Minnie to the other subs that his friends were with.

Minnie loved to play with his friend Yixing who was Joonmyun’s sub, the two were nearly inseparable…until you bribe them with hugs and kisses from daddies. Jongdae just silently breathed in his baby boys’ scent taking it all in, and Minnie just rubbed the back of his daddy’s head- lacing his fingers through his daddy’s hair.

 “What is wrong daddy?” Minseok asked as he could tell something was troubling his daddy, he felt sad that his daddy was sad. He placed a kiss to his daddy’s ear before moving his head and kissing his daddy all over the face starting with the man’s forehead. Jongdae let out a small chuckle as his baby boy showered him with kisses, but the migraine that was playing against his forehead was making it difficult to concentrate on his little angel.

“Nothing little one, Daddy is just tired from all the big man work he has to do” Minseok stared into his daddy’s eyes and saw the tiredness that was glazing over the males orbs. He gave a big pout and noticed his daddy frown slightly but seem to return to his smiling face straight after, this made him worried- extra worried that his daddy was hurting. He laid his head back down onto his daddy’s shoulder and massaged his daddy’s neck with one hand and allowed his daddy to move to the bedroom.

“Daddy can rest, Minnie will be here when he wakes up.” Jongdae placed his baby boy on the bed and quickly started to his dress shirt and tie, once they were on the floor and his other clothing had joined them leaving him in just his boxers he climbed onto the bed and made his baby lay upon his back allowing him to lean over his body.

“But baby daddy will be leaving Minnie this own devices as if daddy wasn’t here…Daddy can’t do that not to his baby” Minseok looked up to the concerned man who always thought of his wellbeing and nothing else, it was just Minnie and everything Minnie needed Minnie would get. Jongdae would always feel guilty if he came home late or had to go away on business trips leaving his precious Minnie with his friends, to him he felt like a failure to his baby but Minnie was always there with a big smile to greet him and all the love he could ever wish for.

Jongdae leaned down and captured his baby boys’ lips within his own for a short but loving kiss, Minnie kissed back moving his lips against his daddy’s before feeling the tip of his daddy’s tongue swipe against his bottom lip. He opened his mouth giving his daddy access before their tongues moved and melded together making them one. The kissed for a while before Minnie knew his daddy was tired so he pushed his daddy over so he could get on top.

“Daddy, you don’t have to work for a few days and we can have so much fun later. Please just rest, For Minnie please rest. I won’t go anywhere daddy, I will be right here till you wake up.” Minnie shook his head slightly and the sound of the bell upon his collar rattled signalling that he knew that his daddy would be mad if he moved from his side while he slept.

“Okay baby boy but come here so daddy can cuddle you as he sleeps” With a small giggle escaping his lips Minnie crawled next to his daddy and flopped down next to him and snuggled into the man’s neck. Jongdae chucked with his eyes closed as he wrapped his big strong arms around his baby boy’s body that seemed so small next to him. He gave his little one a pacifier and wrapped the two of them in the quilt before he snuggled closer to his baby before letting out a small ‘I love you, little one’ and allowing his sore, tired body to rest.

True to his word little Minnie napped while snuggled against his daddy’s body and dreamt about all the fun they were going to have for the next few days- playing with his toys and watching films and not forgetting big boy playing (ual playing~). The thought made the small one blush in his sleep but it didn’t stop him from being excited for his daddy to play with him.

He stayed by his daddy’s side and that is where he was going to stay forever! He will always be there to help his daddy when he is in need of it because he is always there for him when he needs his daddy.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

I apologise for me being away for like forever! I am back!

I started college and everything has been abit stressful lately, I wanted to drop a class because everything was getting to much and since I take 4 subjects (English Literature and Language, Communication and Culture, Japanese, and Photography) it is extra hard for me.

So I hope you like this I just felt like I needed to give you all something for not updating when I said I would x

*Big hugs and kiss to all of you!*

Bye bye for now my Beautiful Frosties! Xx