Taken

Thinking Out Loud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#2 of One-Word Prompt Series

For RebKim: Sorry, it took so long. You wanted a story with Jackson telling Hani he was "taken" but I took my own creative liberties. The writing is a little rusty but, I hope you are still reading and that you enjoy!

Please see NOTE at the end of the chapter for how to submit your own one-word prompt.

XX

Being the naturally open and friendly person that he is, Jackson does not mind when the Law of the Jungle production crew, inform him at the last minute, that he is sitting next to EXID’s Hani during the long flight to Nicaragua.  He thinks this is a good opportunity to get to know his fellow “castaway” and will only serve to benefit them when its time to adjust to jungle life and fend for themselves with the rest of the celebrity cast. 

 

Jackson generally does well with noonas who find his boyish good looks and gentlemanly manners a charming combination. Nowadays, however, Jackson is too preoccupied by a certain same-aged “friend” to think about any one else.

 

Nonetheless, Jackson finds Hani noona, unlike her y idol image, to be quite masculine, dorky, and easy to talk to. Before long, they have bonded over a shared love of sports, swimming in particular; and their expectations for life in the jungle. Understandably, Hani who is new to variety shows is quite nervous while Jackson’s prevailing feeling is that of excitement.

 

You see, for a rookie idol, Jackson i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter