Cheesecake

Thinking Out Loud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 of One-Word Prompt Series

Please see NOTE at the end for how to submit your one-word drabble request.

XX

 

There is a flurry of activity in the GOT7 waiting room as the group prepares for the first performance of their latest comeback track.  In addition to stylists, make-up artists, managers, and members filtering in and out of the room in preparation for the recording, there have been a few fellow JYP artists by to show support and many more deliveries of congratulatory wreaths and gifts from family and friends. 

 

BamBam is still in the process of getting his stage make-up put on, when Jackson’s manager enters the room, arms full, balancing two trays of drinks in one hand and a white cakebox with a familiar green circle logo and dog printed on the side.  Jackson approaches his manager almost immediately, practically vibrating with excitement.  “Hyung, mwoya ige (what is it)?”

 

“What does it look like?” his manager replies amusedly, fully aware that Jackson recognized the COFFEE TERIOR brand instantly.  “Chukhae seonmul (congratulation gift) from KARA’s Youngji’s coffee shop.”

 

Jackson pulls an iced drink from the carton and takes a sip from the straw. “Oooh, dutch coffee! Dutch coffee!” he says loudly to no one in particular.  This is just the thing he had been craving and just how did Youngji know his mind perfectly?

 

He turns to the cake box, no longer able to postpon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter