Jackson Meets Jung Min

Thinking Out Loud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

It's been a while! I'm trying to get back into the mindset of writing Jackji (but it is hard).  Please leave comments/feedback below.  Hope you enjoy the read.

For siuugdih, who requested a story where Jackson meets Jung Min.

 

 

xx

Heo Jung Min was looking over his script during the dinner break, when he suddenly felt the hairs rise up on the back of his neck. Feeling uncomfortable, he quickly scanned the room to take in his surroundings when he locked eyes with one very intense and angry looking young man. 

 

Jung Min is startled, unable to look away from the young man’s unwavering glare, when he feels the script slip from his hands and onto the floor.  He is grateful for the diversion and drops his gaze to pick up the fallen item.  “Who is this guy?” Jung Min begins to think to himself.  “And why exactly was he glaring at me?” 

 

Clearly, the man is much younger than he is and needs to show him some respect as an elder if not a sunbaenim.  Feeling indignant, Jung Min slowly stands and returns his eyes to where the young fellow was standing on the outskirts of the filming set, prepared to return a steely look of his own. 

 

From what Jung Min can tell, the young man is not as tall as he is (score: one point for him) but is definitely in much better shape (Score: 1 to 1).  The long sleeved tee the man is wearing only serves to accentuate his defined upper body and biceps (oh, to be five years younger again). 

 

“Oh, Jackson-ah, wasseo?” Youngji greets cheerfully to the stranger, waving him over to where she was standing by the craft services table, with a big smile on her face.  “Apparently, this boy’s name is Jackson,”– Jung Min thinks to himself.  Of course, he would have a cool name. 

 

“Wow, actress Heo Youngji!” Jackson exclaims with a wide grin, casually throwing an arm over Youngji’s shoulder, hugging her to his side before ruffling Youngji’s pink hair, much to her dismay.  He has moved much closer, and under the studio lights, Jung Min can see that Jackson is quite handsome as well (Score: 1 to 2).

 

“Yaaaa-ah,” Youngji whines elbowing Jackson’s stomach in revenge.  Around Jung Min, other crewmembers who witness the cute exchange snicker at the same-age pair.

 

Jackson then brandishes a large shopping tote proudly and piques Youngji’s curiosity.  “Ooh, what’s inside?” she asks, already trying to reach for the bag to peak inside its contents.  Jung Min watches as Jackson instinctively moves the bag away from her hands, swinging it around his back just out of Youngji’s reach.  

 

“Hey!” Youngji exclaims, automatically moving in closer to try to reach around him.  Her chest is practically pressed square against Jackson (Hmm, they don’t mind about personal space at all --Jung Min observes).

 

“What makes you think this is for you?” Jackson teases with a playful grin.

 

Youngji slaps Jackson’s arm in annoyance, before crossing her arms over her chest and making a face. “Well, isn’t it?” Youngji counters acting haughtily. 

 

Jung Min looks on amused, seeing a new side to Heo Youngji whom he has never seen her act so bratty.  In fact, she has a reputation as the sweetheart on the set as her image is of the kind and cute maknae.

 

“Tsk, tsk, that’s really expectant of you, Youngji.” Jackson continues.  “You shouldn’t live your life that way.”

 

“Wang Jac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter