CONTINUE

Devils And Fairies

NAM GYURI'S POV..

Well actually, i am an angel who sent from heaven to look for the twins which is the most important person that can continue the fairy land. I turn myself  to be an old lady  and to go this house . I am the princess of anels in heaven.our king , who is my father ordered me to go in this land. I can go back to my land if the babies were grew together, but how if they can't grew together?? Cihhh i will stay forever in human land???.. What a mess...

''Oh they are cute right??'',.. Soyeon say bringing food there...

''yeah, im curious of the twin, so i look at them..''

''It's okay , here eat your dinner ,,,''. Soyeon say and put the dishes in the table.

''Oh thank you ..'' well im not hungry at all, all i want is to look at the twins, which they said that they have powers to defeat into devils and well destroy the devil land. We are angels so, we want to help fairies by those ugky devils..

A loud knock can be heard and Soyeon go hurriedly into the door..., I saw hwayoung and minhyuk there.. Gosh Hwayoung will know who i am. Time to change the appearance Gyuri!! ..

''What happen ??''.. Soyeon questioned..

''Go hurriedly now, and take care the twins, Soyeon , Minhyuk you have to run away from this house right now..'' Hwayoung said..

''Why aunt??? I dont understand??? What's the problem??'', Soyeon ask.

''Taeyeon, your aunt is her they want to kill the twins..

''OKay lets go, let's run away --- ah -- grandma??'' Soyeon saw a beautiful lady and not a grandma..

''Im the old lady , sorry for not telling you, but i will help ....

''Ah you are the angel who sent-----

''HEy , !!! open the dooor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Sick bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. '' Jessica shouting outside..

''Soyeon take care the twins, run away in a very far away now... we well handle this...'' i SAid to them..

''Let's go , '' Minhyuk And Soyeon carry the twins,, Eunjung is on Minhyuk while Jiyeon is on Soyeon..

 

 

Jessica use her power to open the door..

''Where are the twins???''. Taeyeon said.

''Tae , why your doing this??? Hwayoung said.

''Where are they??? just answer my question , now??

''you can't find them...''' i ADDED.

''Taeyeon , jonghyun , go now and find them '', Jessica said.

''okay''..

''How are you my couzin.???. Jessica said while smileng to Hwayoung..

''So, you did this , huh???'' Hwayoung said in anger.

''Who else right???'' Jessica smile and prepared her sword. '' Wait ?? who is she ??? Your bodyguard??''..

That girl look at me?? Bodyguard??? is she blind.? A beautiful girl like me is a bodyguard??

''Hey you, im much prettier  than you , how could you say im a bodyguard??'' i said.

''Really??? let's try it first!!!!.. Jessica run hurriedly to me and she really want to fight , Well i will not lose this time>>> But Wait?? what should i do??? im not best in handling sword....

I fly hurriedly to avoid her attack to me.. After that she attack Hwayoung..

BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica throw Hwayoung in a simple way.. What ? What happen? Hwayoung didnt have any strength??

Shiiit!! i will try my best < I go to her directly and target her stomach..

bang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A liitle quite for a while..

Me?? i was holding my stomach hardly?? i die??? yahhhh i thought i can do it ??? how ??? i lose my energy and i falll down suddenly ....

''Gyu-riiiii !! I heared Hwayoung's voice calling my name... yahhhh , i cant hold it ..

Jessica go to Hwayoung hurriedly..

PANG !!! A SOUND OF SWORD ..

''goodbye my couzin..'' Jessica and go out in that house directly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soyeon's pov.

GOSH how many kilometers do we need to run, I cant use my wings anymore....

''' Min... are you okay???'' I ask Minhyuk there running with me . I know he is tired now.

''Im okay... we have to save our twins...

''Where are you going??'' Taeyeon came in different place with jonghyun..

Soyeon look at to the twins hurriedly. God , What should i do now?

''Taeyeon why your doing this huh???'', I said.... And prepared my sword in back.

''You really want to know???'' Taeyeon said and go faster with me, but Minhyuk cover me fastly.

'' Go away''..

''Go??? and u will killl my family??? i will never let u do that.. Soyeon tried to find a safe place for them . I quickly get Eunjung in Minhyuk's arm, and i run fastly.

 

''heyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! come back her !!! . Taeyeon shouted in anger.

''Go , and chase her , i will handle this.'' Jonghyun said and  box Minhyuk face ...

'' I willl die for my family even if im not stonger than you..'' Minhyuk said and fight to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun Run fastly to Minhyuk and reach Minhyuk Stomach Which Minhyuk down in pain..

Jonghyun goes to Taeyeon place where taeyeon find Soyeon, But Minhyuk get Jonghyun sword and chop Jonghyun stomach.

''We have to die together after you killl my family.

Two boys was slowly fall in the ground.