The Start Of The War

Devils And Fairies

 

 

 

In The Hospital (Minhyuk Pov)

 

 

 

''Aunt were here in the hospital , right now, Soyeon is in danger'', Minhyuk said while talking to the phone.

''what?????, , What happen to Soyeon???,,!!!'' Aunt Hwayoung shouted in the phone.

''Aunt, just came here okay???, and we will talk'''. Minhyuk said in hurry.

''okay, we will be there, just wait for us, okay???'', Aunt Hwayoung said in nervous way.

''Okay'', Minhyuk quickly end the call.

 

I'm angry of myself, i didnt do anything for her., I made her hurt, im so coward. Soyeon, she's just a girl but she save me in the devils, And me??? i didnt do anything.

God, please help me, if there will bad  happen to Soyeon...... I cant forgive myself anymore.....

I quickly run to the doctor when he was out in the room...

''Doc is my friend , okayyy???'', , i ask to the doctor, wasss, the doctor only sighed at me,,, it means??? , something bad happen??

''you are the family???'', the doctor ask me.

''im her friend,'' , i said directly.

''hmmmm, i will said the truth to you, youre friend is not okay, . She lost too much blood, and she need also blood, i didnt want to say this but, if there's no blood will transfer to her, i'm sorry but she will die..., 

Its seems like abig tree hit me. Die???, noooo,,....

The doctor hold me on my shoulder...,,, i want to cry...., i want to cryyyyyy...................

''I will go first,, i have something to do, bye'', the doctor say and left me ...

 

   I can only sit in the chair.

When someone hold my hand, when i look back it's aunt and tayeon ...

''Min....,,, It's true????..,,, '''>>>'', Aunt hwayoung ask me in a crying way...

''I'm sorry aunt,,, i didnt do anything......,'' I was crying there.

''hey, minhyuk , what happened???'', Taeyeon asked me.

'' Your aunt jessica came.,,,, and she said she want Soyeon to stay in devil land, but Soyeon didnt want tooo, until your aunt, made angry, and they fight, then there was 3 devils came,... that's why,......

''hey, dont cry , its not your fault......, it will be alright.......

Aunt Hwayoung comfort Minhyuk there...

''Aunt...., she will die, if there's no blood will transfer to her.......

''were twins right???, we have they same blood/... i will became her donor...'', Taeyeon quickly stand up and go to the doctor to do the tranfering blood.

 

No One Pov

Minhyuk And Hwayoung just follow Taeyeon there....

   After a while they do the tranfering blood. Minhyuk can only watch to Soyeon and Taeyeon there.....

''Are u okay???'', Hwayoung ask Minhyuk there..

''yes, aunt''

''Come lets go outside , i know youre hungry lets eat first.....'', Hwayoung said.

''How about Soyeon???'', Minhyuk asked.

''Dont worry, taeyeon is there....'' Hwayoung said.

''I dont like to eat'''.....

'' you have to eat, or else you will be sick too.....'''Hwayoung said.

They only sit in the chair..

''You love Soyeon right???'', Hwayoung asked Minhyuk there, which cause Minhyuk to look at Hwayoung there.

''How did you know Aunt???'' , minhyuk asked Hwayoung in disbelieved reaction.

''I know that already, min...

''yeah, i love her, but i know she never love me....'', Minhyuk made abig sighing.

''You dont know her feelings first, so, dont judge, i think she love's you too...

''really??? how did you know aunt???'' minhyuk smiled.

'' i just know... hehehehe'', Hwayoung smiled and laugh there.

''yaaah, auntttt....'', Minhyuk was anry at there.

''it just a joke i just want to make you happy....

''EXCUSE ME..the Patient is already  wake up''.. One of the nurse said...

''yahhh, really?????'', Minhyuk who hear that quickly go to the room.

 

''Sooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Minhyuk run to Soyeon and hug soyeon there.

TAEyeon is just looking at them jealousy...

''HEy, im okay now...'', Soyeon said with a smile..

''Sooo, im sorry, you suffer like this...''', Minhyuk cry there..

''Hey, it's not your fault!!!, Soyeon smiled remembering how worry Minhyuk to her.

''I'will go out first, i dont want to disturb you, let's go tae!!!, '' Hwayoung carry Taeyeon outside..