Soyeon In Danger

Devils And Fairies

 

SOYEON POV

 

''So?? you know that me and tae is fairy??? Soyeon Asked.

''Yeah, i know already'', Minhyuk smiled to soyeon there.

''Really???, you don't afraid of me??'' soyeon asked.

''Afraid?? why should i??? , i know that you are kind'' ! Minhyuk smiled.

''hehe'' smiled.'' soyeon.

''you??? , why are you here in human land??'' minhyuk look at soyeon there.

''Me?? , It was a sad story, , my parent's died when my aunt Jessica kill her, after my parent's died, Aunt Hwayoung cared us.'' , Soyeon starting to cry there.

''hey, i'm sorry, i didnt know, sorry for asking you''  , Minhyuk hold Soyeon's hand.

It's okay, it's not your fault'', Soyeon said.

''ssssshhhh, dont cry Soyeon ah, I'm hurt when i saw you like this'', Minhyuk is so worried there.

''thank you for listening , Minhyuk,'', Soyeon said.

''It's okay  Soyeon ah, im here to protect you always,,'' Minhyuk smiled.

 

After that, there was a black shadow running to there direction.

A black lady appear's.....

 

''Aunt??????'' , Soyeon said in schock expression.

''How are you my niece????'', Jessica smiled to Soyeon there.

''Your aunt??, the one who killed your parents???'' Minhyuk asked Soyeon there.

''Yes, , What are you doing here Aunt???/'', Soyeon asked in angry voice.

''Well, im  going to see my beautiful niece'', Jessica smiled to Soyeon.

''Just tell , what it is..,,'' Soyeon said.

''Oh, handsome boy???,, Your boyfriend??? Jessica asked Soyeon.

''Don't touch here aunt!!!'', Soyeon go to Minhyuk directly.

''Well, i came here, to say something to you, I want you to stay in my land""",, Jessica said directly.

''What???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Stay in ur land???'',, I will never do that',''. Soyeon said.

''Why???, you have to be with me, Hwayoung can't take care both of you, im you aunt too, i should have one of you,...''  Jessica said.

'' I will never do that Aunt, I hate you very very much, you killed my parents, and now?? your here to get one of us??, it wont never happen!!!!'', Soyeon shouted.

''But they killed my Kai,'', Jessica shouted too.

''But he want to kill me, Aunt,'' Soyeon said.

''No, that's not true, !!!'', Jessica said.

''I will not go!, Soyeon said.

''you will not go??? Alright, alright!!!, if you dont want to go , i will kill that boy!!!'', Jessica pointed to Minhyuk.

''AUNT!!!!!  are you crazy???, Minhyuk doesnt know this'', Soyeon said in schock  there.

Jessica got angry of what she said, Jessicaget her black sword faster., and fight to Soyeon , but Soyeon faster throw a water to Jessica and made her down.

''Minhyuk , just run , now!!!,'',, Soyeon said.

''But how about you???, youre not going with me???'' Minhyuk asked Soyeon hurriedly.

''no, i will handle this first,'', Soyeon said.

'' I will not go, if ure not with me'' , Minhyuk hold Soyeon hand's there.

''Minhyuk, youre a human, you cant help me, so, you should go now,,,'' Soyeon said slowly.

''But, promise that u will follow me , okay???'' , Minhyuk eye's was looking at Soyeon there.

''yES i will, '' Soyeon said.

Minhyuk run one direction.  oyeon is just looking at him there.

Suddenly 3 devils was coming. Soyeon became panic there. ''Gosh , i dont know what should i do???, Tae, where are you??, This is my first time to fight, i think i can't do it, .

Suddenly Soyeon remeber something , yeah , Aunt hwayoung teach me like that, '' hmmm. Just close you eyes, fell the water in your body and then , fell my strenght and my power. A nd make a big water., and then throw it to your enemy'.

Soyeon just do what in her mind.

 

BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 DEvils fall in ground and there body dissapeared quickly.

Suddenly,  Soyeon's body staring to fall there., Minhyuk was running in Soyeon's direction