Taeyeon Became A Devil

Devils And Fairies

  ''SOYEON'S POV''

We  are leaving the hospital right now, but i didn't saw taeyeon, where is she??

I want to thank her because if she's not here, i almost died.

'' Aunt , where's Taeyeon?'', i asked to aunt Hwayoung.

''She must be in home So, i think she prepare a dinner for us,, are u okay now???'' Aunt help me to to carry our things.

''yaaah , dont move youre not okay yet!''. , ,Minhyuk get the bag from me.

''Youre so over acting,,..!,

''Just sit okay?'',

''Okay...

 

 

After a few minutes, were back in our home and i quickly find Taeyeon there .

''Tae , im here, tae im here,''', i quickly go to the bedroom, in the living room and in kitchen , but i didnt saw tae there.

''Aunt , Tae is not here.'', I quickly tell Aunt there.

''Maybe she go out with here friends,'', she replied to me.

''Soyeon ah, can u please stop worry at Taeyeon?, u are the most important right now, u have to take a rest,'', Minhyuk say while holding my hands there.

''it's true So, go to youre room now, i will call you if Taeyeon will be back,,'' Aunt Hwayoung said.

''Let's go, i will send you there!,'', Minhyuk said and we go upstairs.

Yeah i really want to take a rest , but i cant do it if i didnt say thanks to my twin first...

 

 

 

Taeyeon's Pov

''Ah,, '', Asssh my head was so hurt , it was reall hurt, i open my eyes and look around. Where i am??, It's not our home. Yahh , i remember i almost hit with the car, WAIT!!!, I hold my body directly, i didnt have any scars at all, Oh gosh, what happen???, im dreaming right??

''Youre here in Devil land !!, A boy who dress a black dress said to me that.

''who are you???'' i quickly get out in bed.Devil land?? , The place where my Aunt Jessica live?? Did im wrong or not.

''I'M Jonghyun, the bodyguard of the queen...'', he said and bow his head.

''Queen?? , who is your queen??'', iasked him directly.

''Our queen sent you here...'',

''really??, who???'', im so curious to know who it is.

''How are you my niece???'',  A black lady appears in our front.

'' I have to leave now, Taeyeon, our Queen was here already..'', That boy said and get out in that black room..

''huh????, this is true>>??? , aunt Jessica??'', My aunt who i hate the most, she really sent me here, How rude.

''YES, im your aunt, '', She can  really smile to me, ?//, how dare she can face to me, after waht she do to my parents??, i will never forget that, never ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,, Just calm down TAE, just calm down

''i brought you here , because you are already hit with the car, i'll just save you, !!, she said.

''Save me???, huh!! , it's better that im died , because i dont want to see your face anymore, you killed my parents, i hate you so much!!!!!!!!!!! , i realllyyyy hate you Aunt , super !!!, '' i shouted at her , i cant keep my anger to her.

'' you know what?? you are truly twins , just like you, Soyen say that to me too,..