Part 3

잊어 || Forgotten [Kaisoo fanfic]

Jongin wakes up and finds a green post-it note on the bedside table.

Sehun is dead.

He gets up, puts on his old grey dressing gown, leaving it open and free to swish around him as he walks into the bathroom. Kyungsoo is there, taking a shower.

"Sehun is dead."

Kyungsoo turns off the water and opens the curtain, taking a towel nearby to dry himself off. He steps out of the bathtub and looks at Jongin with soft concern, glancing for a moment at the brightly coloured post-it note in his hands.

"I know. You forgot?"

Jongin looks at him for a long minute: he forgot. He hates to admit it but yes, he forgot.

He nods.

"Who is Sehun?"

Kyungsoo looks like he's been punched in the face. He takes a deep breath, eyes moving up to the ceiling for a fraction of a second before settling back on Jongin.

"He's friend. You guys were close, you danced a lot years ago and-"

He has to stop talking because his voice is breaking. He blinks once, twice, three times. A few more blinks and the tears have gone back to where they came from.

"Put on the kettle, would you? I'll just get dressed and then we can talk about Sehun if you want."

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo flashing him a small, sad smile. He wonders why he's sad. He nods.

"Yes, I think I'd like to remember my friend."