Part 1

잊어 || Forgotten [Kaisoo fanfic]

Jongin wakes up to find a yellow post-it note in the bedside table.

Black, two sugars. Tea with no sugar and a barely detectable hint of milk for Kyungsoo, it says.

He gets up, puts on his old grey dressing gown, leaving it open and free to swish around him as he walks downstairs into the kitchen. He makes coffee following the instructions on the small piece of paper, black with two sugars, and takes a careful sip. He likes it.

Kyungsoo is still sleeping, he'll have to remember to make tea for him later. He takes pen and paper, writes it down and leaves it on the kitchen counter.

Tea, no sugar with a hint of milk.

He's out sitting in the garden before Kyungsoo calls him. Not a minute later he hears soft footsteps behind him on the grass and an arm wrapping around his waist.

"You've been out here for hours. Come inside, it's getting cold, I'll make you dinner."

You're wrong, Jongin thinks as he follows him. Kyungsoo is wrong, it can't have been hours, he was just inside preparing coffee ten minutes ago.

Before they step into the kitchen Kyungsoo stands in front of him and places a soft kiss on Jongin's forehead, trying to soothe his frown before moving towards the stove and preparing to cook their meal.

Jongin's eyes fall onto the counter and see another yellow post-it note.

Tea, no sugar with a hint of milk.

He forgot to make tea for Kyungsoo.