Phone Number

Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!

~last in it begins~

“yak, Mark! Why you keep calling me sunbaenim? I told you to called me nunna..” Minzy hit Mark arm.

                “euhmm… actually, I am o…”

                ~kring kring kring kring~

                “I’m sorry I have to pick the phone up. You can leave me now” he said and immediately picked his phone up. Minzy was about to say good bye for the last time but she understood if Mark has to picked it up, so Minzy just waved to Mark and leave.

                “who is the one who calling Mark?” Minzy thought.

 

*in the other side*

                “yak leader! Why are you calling me! That’s not a perfect time. Ah leader!” Mark said with disappointment.

                “hey, you have to go home now. It’s 11 pm and you still going around? Come home!”

                “nde leader. I will go home, I’m on my way.”

                “one again. Tell me what you have done with… Minzy sunbaenim!”

                “yaaakkk! How can you know it!”

~tuutt tuuutt tuuuttt~

 

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

~phone number~

 

                After his leader, JB called, Mark immediately went home with his skateboard that couldn’t he use when he walked with Minzy. He pushed his feet continuously to make the skateboard ran faster. And finally he arrived at GOT7”s clean and neat dorm. He entered the pin and opened the door.

                “wwoooahhh!” Mark screamed. “yak, JB you scared me!” Mark pushed JB and went to their living room, but there’s five else who waited for Mark.

                “ya! Ya! Why are you looking at me like that? Am I a criminal or convict?” Mark screamed to them but they were still quite and discerned Mark continuously. “okay, okay. Enough! Just tell me what you want!” Mark gave up.

                Junior got up from his seat and walked around Mark slowly. “so, do you know what time you come to our dorm?” Junior interrogated.

                Mark immediately checked his watch and said “1 am. We used to be come back at this time after the practice right? What’s wrong?” Mark confused.

                Jackson followed Junior walked around Mark. “but we used to come back together! Where’s your solidarity” Jakcson sceamed.

                Bambam got up in his seat. “I will told manager and asked to terminate you form GOT7” he shouted lauder.

                “ya ya ya… I can explain it! Just calm boys.” Mark couldn’t avoid them.

                “what will you explain, hyung?” Yugyeom said but still in his chair.

                “about… dating with sunbaenim? Hahahaha!”  Youngjae sentences made they are laughed. Mark tried to bury his anger. Junior and Jackson who were walking around Mark, suddenly hugged Mark and JB followed them.

                “ya Mark, it’s just a joke! Your face was really funny!” JB said.

                “we should put hide camera to record Mark hyung’s face! Like Yugyeom before!” Jackson made the laugh lauder.

                “yak! How can you do this to me?” Mark suddenly shouted. But it didn’t made the others afraid but made they laughed again.

                “let’s take a seat, hyung.” Junior pushed Mark to the sofa. They all also sat.

                “so, you promise to explain right? Tell me what you have done with Minzy sunbaenim!” Bambam said and the other waited for the answer excitedly.

                Mark sighed. “I dind’t do anything. I just ate ramyun and took her home.” Mark answered lazily.

                “what? You took her home?!” Jackson surprised.

                “so hyung has known where’s Minzy nuna house?” Bambam asked and Mark nodded only.

                “woah woah woah!” the king of reaction, Yugyeom amazed. “so hyung! Hyung! You also have known Minzy nuna’s phone number?” and Mark suddenly freeze.

                “OH MY GOD! HOW SILLY I AM! GOD, DAMN IT!”

                “yak! Mark hyung! What’s wrong with you!” Youngjae covered his ears. “yaaa, your big and deep voice murdered my ears!”

                “ehmm I… I… have.. I have not asked Minzy’s phone number.” He said hopelessly.

“yaaakk!” Junior slapped Mark forehead. “how silly you are! How can you ask her out if you don’t have her phone number! Babo!” Junior slapped Mark again.

“ouch! Appayo” Mark said cutely to Junior, as always. Junior then hugged Mark tightly like a lovey dovey couple. After Junior released the hug, Mark became hopeless again.

“ya, please help me boys.” Mark used his aegyo (charm) that made the other can’t refuse him.

“but how? It’s impossible if we ask manager, he will think we are suspicious.” JB explained.

“hmm… from Miss A nuna deul?”

“whooaaaa..” Jackson suddenly hugged Youngjae. “yak Youngjae-ya! When are you become so  smart like this?” Youngjae pushed Jackson away.

“yak Jackson hyung! I’m not a gay!” Youngjae pouted.

“but, in what case? They will asked us why we looking for Minzy’s number.” Mark said.

Yugyeom was thinking with a finger in his nose. “hhmm… just said if JYP PD-nim asks for Minzy nuna’s phone number!”

“will it success?” Bambam unsure.

“just try it, it’s not bad.” JB said. JB looked for Min’s phone numbers, because Min is the only one who closed to GOT7 because of ‘Dream Knight’ online drama.

“yeoboseyo.” Min said. JB suddenly covered the phone with his hand and wishpered ‘what should I say’. Jackson directly grabbed JB phone and answered it.

“yeoboseyo nuna!”

“ya, it’s Jackson? Isn’t it JB’s phone number?”

“yeeah, nuna. I borrowed it!”

“oh, so why are you calling me?”

“ehhmm… nuna, can I asked for Minzy’s nuna phone number?”

“for what?”

“JYP PD-nim asked for it to me. I don’t have it, so I asked you.”

“yak! Are you kidding me! JYP PD-nim is still with us here, Miss A are practicing with him now!” and suddenly Jackson hang up the phone. He took inhale and exhale rapidly.

“hufft huffftt hufft yak you’re babo yugyeom-ie!” Jackson hit Yugyeom back.

“yaaa, I don’t know. Why are you follow me tbh?” Yugyeom defended.

“aisshh.. I have no hope now.” Mark stood and about to walk to his room.

“wait hyung! I have other idea!” Jackson try to hold Mark.

“whatever our idea, it will fail and I can’t meet Minzy anymore.” He said hopelessly with a weak voice.

“no! no! you know that I am Amber nuna bestfriend right? And Amber nuna has introduced me to Minzy nuna in MCountDown backstage! So I think they are close enough to know each other’s phone number, right?” Jackson explained.

“OMO! YOU’RE TOO SMART JACKSON!” Mark hugged Jackson.

“ya, hyung! Why aren’t you telling us from the start?” Bambam complained.

“I don’t know, I just tought it, hehe” Jackson grinned.

“let’s do it! Let’s do it!” Youngjae and Yugyeom jumped.

“wait wait..” Jackson took his phone and called Amber. He set the loudspeakers on.

~call~

“yo what’s up Jackson!” Amber answerd as always.

“yo what’s up and shake that brass!” Jackson answered as well.

“so why are you calling me? About Youngji again?”

“yaa! When did I told you about her!” Jackson screamed.

“hahaha, just a joke. So why?”

“ehmm, nuna. My manager asked me for Minzy nuna phone number, do you have it?”

“of course I have it..” Amber answer unsurely.

Mark was about explode and shouted but Junior covered his mouth.

“so just give it to me! Oh baby, give it to me!” Jackson sang Sistar’s song.

“but why your manager don’t asked me instead or asked my manager? Why he asked you to asked me?” Jackson speechless. He wishpered ‘what should I say!!?’

Suddenly Youngjae shouted from afar “yaakkk! Jackson-ah! Have you asked Amber to gives Minzy’s phone number? I need it now!!”

Jackson was confused and JB hint him to back answered Amber. “ya nuna, you hear it? Paliwa (quickly)”

“oh okay I will give her number to you by message” Amber said immediately because she was panic.

“okay, thanks bro!” Jackson hang up the phone then Junior uncovered Mark’s mouth.

“HUAAAA! THANK YOU JACKSON, THANK YOUUU! I REALLY LOVE YOU! YOU’RE MY COOLEST ROOMMATE!” Mark shouted when he was hugging Jackson.

“it’s okay as you are happy, my beloved hyung.” Jackson hugged Mark too. Suddenly, Jackson’s phone ringing. Mark suddenly grabbed it.

“it’s a message!!” Mark shouted again and opened the message.

 

                From : Amber hyung

                Jackson this’s Minzy’s phone numbers. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

                “WHOAAAAAAAAAA!” Mark directly took his phone and saved the number to his contact.

                “hyung! Hyung! Just send her a message!” Bambam suggested.

                “ah! That’s good!” then Mark chose Minzy’s contact and pressed the message button, then he became motionless.

                “why are you became a statue like that?” Bambam shook Mark’s hand.

                “what should I say?” Mark asked again.

                “aihh! Hyung! Give you phone to us!” Junior abruptly grabbed Mark’s phone and the other member quickly mobbed him. Mark was about to take his phone back but the giant, Yugyeom pushed him away. Mark just took a sit then and saw the members planned his message.

                “Sent!” Junior said and the other cheered up."yipieee!" Junior gave the phone back to Mark and Mark directly checked the message.

 

                To : Minzy shawty

Sunbaenim annyeong, this is Mark. Hhmm… I was boring because my promotion ended, so I have no more to do. Want to go out with me tomorrow? If you want, I will pick you up at 9 morning. Have a nice sleep, good nite.

 

“YA ARE YOU ALL CRAZY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I EVEN HAVEN’T TELL YOU THAT I’M FREE TOMORROW! YAAAKKKK!” the other members ran and hide the the kitchen. Suddenly Mark’s phone rang.

 

“YAAAKK SHE ANSWERED IT!” heard that, the member ran back to the living room.

 

                From : Minzy Shawty

Mark, annyeong ^^ Where did you got my phone number? Kkk… Of course I want it, I’m also bored in the end of promotion. See you tomorrow at 9 am ^^ good nite too Mark, Have a nice dream, God bless you.

 

“WHOOAAA OUR MARKIE WILL HAVE HIS SECOND DATE!” JB screamed and hugged Mark, the other members follow him.

“it’s because your helps, thank you so much.” Mark said with a really-happy-face-when-the-love-is-growing-and-his-hopelessness-has-gone-

“don’t be too much! We help you cause we love you Mark hyuung~” Junior said and kissed Mark cheek.

 

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

 

 ‘so, what will we do tomorrow?’ Mark thought in his mind.