Nolja!

Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!

~ last in phone number ~

 

From : Minzy Shawty

Mark, annyeong ^^ Where did you got my phone numbers? Kkk… Of course I want it, I’m also bored in the end of promotion. See you tomorrow at 9 am ^^ good nite too Mark, Have a nice dream, God bless you.

 

“WHOOAAA OUR MARKIE WILL HAVE HIS SECOND DATE!” JB screamed and hugged Mark, the other members follow him.

“it’s because your help, thank you so much.” Mark said with a really-happy-face-when-the-love-is-growing.

“don’t be too much! We help you cause we love you Mark hyuung~” Junior said and kissed Mark cheek.

 ‘so, what will we do tomorrow?’ Mark thought in his mind.

 

 

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

~nolja! (let’s play)~

 

                Winter has gone and Spring was starting to come. Flowers were growing, same with Mark’s love to Minzy. It felt like Mark’s heart will explode because of Minzy’s shades. Mark couldn’t thought anything else except Minzy and Minzy. He even couldn’t stop thinking about Minzy before he slept and he even couldn’t sleep before he thought about Minzy. He kept thinking about what will Minzy and him do tomorrow. Unfortunately, the tomorrow has come.

                “yak yak! What should I do? What should I wear?” he opened the bathroom door and suddenly run to Jackson who was still sleeping.

                “euhhmm… whhaatt.. are.. you do…” and Jackson slept again.

                “yaakkk! Jackson, wake up! Wake up!” Mark shook Jackson body.

                Jackson directly got up and shouted “MARK LET ME SLEEP. IF YOU ASK ME IT WILL BE THE WORST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE IN YOUR LIVE!” and he slept again.

                “ya Jackson, you are right. I better dress myself.” And Mark chose what to wear today. The day that he will date with Minzy, purposely. He wore white shirtless and dark blue jeans jacket with black jeans pants. Don’t forget with his black hat. He saw himself in the mirror. “too handsome, as always.” Then he grabbed his mini backpack and wore his shoes. “leggo!” he grabbed his skateboard and press the lift button to go outside. Before he went by his skateboard, he checked the time at his phone. He smiled hand-some-ly. After typed something on his phone, he pushed his right foot and ‘fly’.

                In the Minzy’s side.  Her phone rang.

                “yaa! How dare you! Don’t you know if I’m preparing for the date now! What should I wear, huh!? Silly robot!” and she took the phone.

                From : Markie~

                Good morning sunbaenim, have you prepared? I’m in my way to go. Maybe about fifteen minutes later I will arrive. Oh ya sunbaenim, don’t try too much, nde. Just wear what makes you comfortable, I like anyway you dressed. We will do something ‘sweaty’ today. See you, sunbaenim.

                “how can he know it?” Minzy was astonished. She directly saw the tons of clothes being a crowd on her bed. “yeah, don’t try to much.” Between the all crowd on the bed, he took white thank top, black jumper and black –no-so-hot-pants instead. She mirrored herself. “maybe Mark is right, don’t try to much!” she grabbed her bag and wore her –flat-very-tall-boots-. She about to go down by lift but there’s about ten people who waited in front of the lift. “this will be useless.” then went down by stairs quickly.

                “yaaa you’re late Minzy, it’s 9.15 am now! Run quickly, silly!” she said motivated herself. From the 8th floor, finally she found the lobby. “oh thanks, God!” then she walked like used to be with pant. She looked around the lobby but there’s no Mark here. “maybe outside” she thought. She went out th apartment and saw the –most-hand-some-with-max-yness-she-ever-met was playing with his skateboard.

                “Mark!” Minzy shouted to make Mark realize she was there.

                “Minzy sunbaenim, you was there?” Mark pushed his foot to make the skateboard come nearer to Minzy.

                “Mark, have you been waiting for long? Sorry…” Minzy worried.

                “ah, aniya (no), I just waited for..  about ten minutes I think.” He reassured Minzy.

                “ehmm.. Mark..”

                “nde (yes) sunbaenim?” Mark stared Minzy eyes. ‘Damn it, the butterflies are fighting in my stomach. Yak! Go you all the butterflies!” Mark thought.

                “ehmm… I think.. I think your… your style is… really good today. You look.. hand..some with that jeans jacket..” Minzy said shyly. Then she covered her reddish cheeks to avoid it from Mark’s eyes. ‘yak! Minzy! Why did you say that? You have to let he compliment yourself first! Yaa, he will think that you’re a quette!”

                “re..real..ly? Thank.. thank you.. sssunbaenim. But, if.. if I can.. tell you.. something…” Mark answer unsurely.

                “tell me what?” Minzy asked back.

                “you.. you.. look so.. sssoo pretty with.. light make up and casual style… prettier than your futuristic style when you’re at the stage with 2NE1 sunbaenim, hehe..” he rubbed his neck.

                “hmm? Jinjjayo?” Minzy’s cheeks were becoming tomatoes. Mark just nodded. “thank…thank you, Mark..” Minzy smiled shyly. ‘ I’m pretty!!! I won’t sing ‘Ugly’ anymore!’ Minzy said in her mind.

                “sunbaenim..” Mark called Minzy.

                “nde?”

                “nolja!” then he pushed her foot and made he rode the skateboard

                “yak Mark! Wait for me!” Minzy directly ran to catch Mark up.

                Mark continuously pushed his foot. He went faster and became further. Minzy shouted many times to make he waits for her, but Mark just went further, further, and further. Minzy was out of her breath and the run got slower. But she kept trying to run faster. Finally Mark looked behind and he could see the tired Minzy. He directly stopped the skateboard and ran to Minzy.    

                “sunbaenim, are you okay?” Mark seemed really worried.

                “yaaak!” Minzy hit Mark many times. “how dare you leave me behind?” she said breathlessly.

                “hehe, I’m sorry sunbaenim. But I heard you’re in your diet program, so I just helped you.” He grinned.

                “but not at that way, Mark!” she hit his arm again.

                “ah I’m so sorry, sunbaenim. It’s just a joke. Are you really tired?” Mark asked.

                “yes, I really am.” Minzy said weakly.

Mark suddenly crouched in front of Minzy. “get on, sunbaenim” he said.

“really?” Mark nodded. Minzy get on Mark back unsurely. Mark gave his skateboard to Minzy.

Then Mark got up with struggle. “hiyaakk…” then he walked slowly.

“mark?”

“nde?”

“Am I heavy?”

Mark chuckled. “aniya (no), you’re so light, sunbaenim.” And he took Minzy higher.

“yak yak yak!”

“like what I said right? I even can lift you higher.”

“hmm.. nde, arraseo (understood)” then they walked again, awkwardly. Minzy got some uncomfortable feeling because her complain, Mark has to lift her up. She took eyes to the skateboard.

“Mark, I want to be able playing skateboard. Teach me please..” Minzy shook the skateboard in front of Mark’s face.

“yayaya! You block my view, sunbaenim. I can’t look well.” Mark complained.

“I want to play skateboard!” Minzy pouted.

“so just play it today” Mark answered calmly.

“really?” Minzy got excited..

“hmm..” Mark nodded.

“yeye! Play skateboard! yeye yeye!” Minzy sang along the way like Minguk, in the return of superman.

Mark smiled at his way to the park. He found that Minzy is naturally cute with her plainness that can make everyone smile when seeing her way to talk. Behind her charisma on the stage, she has the pretty feminine personality who can make Mark fell in love. He didn’t know why, but he felt like he was lucky he could know Gong Minji, more than 2NE1 dancing machine, Minzy.

 

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

 

Finally they arrived at the skateboard land where GOT7 used to be come to play skateboard at the free time, especially Mark. Mark dropped Minzy off. Minzy was amazed with the skateboard play land. She kept running here and there, climb up the stairs, and anything else that a child will do when she found a new play ground. While the other side, Mark is put on his safety guards.

“ya, sunbaenim! You have to wear your safety guard first!” now Mark turn for trying to catch Minzy up.

“but this place really amazing! 2NE1 unni-deul never bring me to the place like this. This’s fun!” Minzy said to Mark.

“of course they never. Skateboard is boys’ game, so 2NE1 sunbaenim won’t bring you here.” Mark said when putting the knee safety guard on to Minzy’s knees.

“yak, are you teasing me? You said I’m a boy?” Minzy pulled Mark’s left ear.

“ouch, sunbaenim, it hurts, sunbaenim!” Mark moaned.

Minzy pulled off his hand from Mark’s ear. “so,don’t tease me!” she pouted.

“why is sunbaenim being childish like this?” Mark whispered when he put on Minzy elbow safety guard.

“what?” Minzy can’t listen well.

“ah, no. so, let’s start the lesson now!” Mark put down his skateboard. “the first lesson is push off. This technique is the base of the base to ride skateboard. The first step, put you left foot goes up on the front of the skateboard, then pushed the ground with the left foot. Like I used to do, easy right? But do it gently, gently.” Mark explained.

“so easy.” Minzy gave a try and she got it, perfectly. “look? I can do it right!” Minzy screamed to Mark from afar. Then Minzy got u turn and went back to Mark.

“okay, okay. The second lesson. Let me borrow the skateboard.” Mark was about to take the skateboard but Minzy pushed her foot quickly to avoid Mark.

“ya, sunbaenim! Let me give you example how to do it!” Mark screamed.

“I don’t need that, I can do it!” Minzy keep pushing the ground.

“but you need to know how to…”

“AAAAAAAA…. *crash*” Minzy suddenly fell off. Mark directly ran to Minzy.

“ya, sunbaenim. I told you. You have to know how to stop the skateboard. So listen to me, please.” Mark pull Minzy hand to get up.

“hhmm.. arraseo.” Minzy gave up and followed Mark instruction.

Minzy learned something new about Mark today. She found his patient and understanding side. He won’t get mad easily and try to make anything funnier. Minzy needs this boy. Boy that can make her feel free and want to accept her like the way Minzy is. She thought Mark’s type of boy just looks a ‘y girl’ but she’s wrong. Mark is very kind and friendly. Easy going, that’s what Minzy looking for. And also ‘iness’. They have finished the lessons in three hours, but Minzy still couldn’t do anything except pushed her foot faster and faster.

“yak, Mark, I gave up.” Minzy sat on the ground.

Mark chuckled. “nde, it’s okay sunbaenim. At least you know how to ride it.” Mark also sat next to Minzy.

“ahh… so hot, I feel like my face will burn! Lucky me, I left my hat on my bed.” Minzy kept hinding her face from the sun. it’s already 1 pm.

“hmm, just use this, sunbaenim.” Mark put off his hat and put it on Minzy’s head.

“ya, how about you?”

“I’m a man, sunbaenim. Sun is our friend!” and suddenly Mark’s stomach the starving alarm. “but hungry is not our friend.” Mark said shyly.

Minzy chuckled. “hihi, let’s have fried chicken opposite this park.” Minji pointed at bonchon chicken restaurant.

“yeay, let’s go!” Minzy was about to walk, “But put off the safety guards first, sunbaenim.” Mark chuckled.

“hihihi, I forgot.” Minzy grinned.

 

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

They finally arrived at the Bonchon. They ordered the original one, because they both can’t eat spicy things. The bonchon has arrived and they ate excitedly, maybe they were really hungry. They also tell their own story when they were eating the chicken. And suddenly, Minzy remembered the most embracing moment in her life. She suddenly choked.

“uhuk uhuk.. uhuk”

“sunbaenim? Are you okay?” Mark quickly gave Minzy the cola. Minzy drank it. “ya sunbaenim, what’s wrong with you? Why so sudden?” Mark worried.

“no, I just remembered the most embarrassing moment in my life, in the fast food restaurant too.” Minzy explained.

“embracing? Ehmm… is it okay if you tell me about that? I’m really curious!” Mark jumped on his chair.

“euhmm.. ya, I will tell you, i have promised to you when we were eating ramyun.”

“so, just tell me.”

“so, when I was in my holiday in LA, America, I met with a really handsome and y guy in front of the fast food restaurant with his another friends. I was jogging there, and I really like that guy, so much! But I was too shy that time..”

“shy? Why?” Mark confused.

“ya, I don’t know. But their faces are oriental face, so I thought they are something like Korean, chinese, or japanese. Knowing that things made me more interested to see them again. So, when they have entered the restaurant, I tried to look for them from outside, but the guy who I liked wasn’t in there. So I kept looking around, then I fell down and bumped someone.”

“wait, I thought our story were same.  I have… ehmm, just continue..” Mark was getting suspicious.

“ehm continue? O..ookay..” Minzy was getting suspicious too, she wondered what her thought before was really true. “ehmm.. ssso.. after that, I looked the one who I bumped to, and he’s the one who I was looking for. But I was freezing, I can’t do anything. He kept trying to talk to me but I just looked into his face, and in the end, he left her name card, but I lost it.”

“it really same with mine. Last winter, right?” Mark asked more detail.

                Minzy just nodded. “so, the ggg…guy is yyou, Ma..ark?” Minzy asked unsurely. Now, Mark just nodded. “yaa! My guess was true! Ya, how can I met you again, I’m really ashamed now.” Minzy covered her face with her hand.

                Mark laughed so hard. “it’s okay sunbaenim, it’s okay. You don’t have to be ashamed like that, just calm, hahahaha…” but he laughed again.

                “ya, you laughed so hard. Am I really embracing?” she suddenly crossed his hand on the table and cry on it. Mark surprised.

                “hey, sunbaenim. You don’t have to cry. It’s not embarrassing” Minzy cried harder.

“ I laughed because you’re so cute, I laughed because I found that girl who made me thought of her all the time till now. But I can’t recognize you, you wore no makeup at there.” Mark reassured Minzy and rubbed Minzy’s back. “sunbaenim, it’s okay.”

                Minzy got up slowly. “so, you thought a lot about me?” Minzy asked with a husky voice.

Mark just nodded. He cupped Minzy cheeks and stare exactly at her eyes “not only you who found the other is so cute, but me too. I always wonder who is that girl and can I meet that girl again, and now, I meet you.” Mark smiled, made Minzy smiled too. “so, don’t cry again, okay?” Mark gave Minzy tissues and patted Minzy’s back.

“Mark,thank you.” She smiled.

“you’re welcome, sunbaenim. With my pleasure.” He replied the smile. “sunbaenim, don’t you have appointment with JYP PD-nim at 3?” Mark looked at the watch, “it’s 2 now, let me take you to JYP building.”

“but, I have to washed my face first, JYP PD-nim will know if my face still like this.” And Minzy went to the toilet.

 

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

 

                Minzy has come home. She felt so fun today. Learn skateboarding with Mark, launch and crying with Mark too, making music with JYP PD-nim, and now she just has to take a rest. Minzy just took a bath and was lying down in her –cleaned- bed. She kept thinking about Mark, how he taught her, how the way he assuring her when she was crying, how the way he protect her, anything just made Minzy happier, happier, and happier. Because she was too happy and excited, she slapped her bag and fell down to the floor.

                “yak, Minzy baboya!” she lazily got up and picked the things back to her bag. But she found a pink envelope, and then she opened it. It’s a message, from whom? Her fans?

 

                To : Minzy sunbaenim

Sunbaenim, annyeong. Did you have a good sleep? Or you even opened this message before you sleep? I don’t know too. But sunbaenim, I know what I feel. I know that the feeling that I feel when I was near you is different, I don’t know what is called but I think it’s quite special. Is it called love? I don’t know. I just know my feeling to you.

Sunbaenim, you have known that I always dreamed of you, everyday, from our first ‘accidently’ encounter. Even though I don’t know that you’re the girl but I feel the same feeling when I’m with you, and the feeling got stronger and stronger. I can’t hide it anymore, sunbaenim.

It’s so hard to me to say it directly to you, because you are my sunbaenim and I have to go to Bangkok and Malaysia too tonight, so I think, I will give you time to think the answer. Then, when I have come back from the fan meeting, I will asked you again and you can answer it, surely. So Minzy sunbaenim, want you be my shawty?

 

                                                                                                                                                Mark

 

Minzy freezed.