Missing You

Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!

~before in Nolja!~

 

To : Minzy sunbaenim

Sunbaenim, annyeong. Did you have a good sleep? Or you even opened this message before you sleep? I don’t know too. But sunbaenim, I know what I feel. I know that the feeling that I feel when I was near you is different, I don’t know what is called but I think it’s quite special. Is it called love? I don’t know. I just know my feeling to you.

Sunbaenim, you have known that I always dreamed of you, everyday, from our first ‘accidently’ encounter. Even though I don’t know that you’re the girl but I feel the same feeling when I’m with you, and the feeling got stronger and stronger. I can’t hide it anymore, sunbaenim.

It’s so hard to me to say it directly to you, because you are my sunbaenim and I have to go to Bangkok and Malaysia too tonight, so I think, I will give you time to think the answer. Then, when I have come back from the fan meeting, I will asked you again and you can answer it, surely. So Minzy sunbaenim, want you be my shawty?

 

                                                                                                                                                Mark

 

Minzy freezed.

 

                                                                          ~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

 

                Miss A’s comeback was about one month again, MInzy was really busy with her song these days. But actually her heart was not in there, her heart still left in that message. Since that message, Minzy never meet Mark anymore. Mark was really busy with GOT7’s Asian concert. Minzy was thinking to contact Mark first but she was afraid if she disturbs him. So, she just thought in her mind, ask about how was Mark condition, lthough she knew there was no answer from it.

                “Minzy-ya?” JYP PD-nim waved his hand in front of Minzy’s face.

                “ah, nde PD-nim” suddenly Minzy woke up from her dream-about Mark-.

                “ya, what is wrong with you? You don’t like the new arrangement of your song?”

                “ah, no, PD-nim. No. I just can’t believe if my song gonna be this awesome.” Minzy smiled forcedly.

                “ah, arraseo. Hey Minzy! You have to wake up and believe, you’re a composer now!” JYP PD-nim patted Minzy’s back. Minzy chukled.

                “so, now, you must listen to this one I have made, I think it will be better from the one I made yesterday.” And Minzy came back to be a composer also producer.

               

~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

 

                A week has past again. In the other side, Mark was really tired. He just finished his fan meeting and concert in Bangkok. But his mind flew away. He kept musing with a towel in his hand. He kept thinking about Minzy, how do she works with his president director, did she sleep and eat well. Mark really wanted to message Minzy every second, but unfortunately, he was afraid. Really afraid. He was afraid if she refused him because that message.

                “hey, Mark! What’s wrong with you, man?” Jackson slapped Mark’s arm.

                “nothing” Mark started cleaning his face with the towel.

                “ya, man! you’re ma big brother, you can tell me if there’s something wrong, you can tell other members to!” Jackson embraced Mark. Suddenly Junior sat next to Mark.

                “hyung, if you really miss Minzy noona, just message her or call her.” Junior held Mark’s hand, like a real mom.

                “but I’m afraid.” Mark answred.

                “so, you became weird like this because of Minzy noona? Yaa, you did what I have told to you in your date right? Pretend leave her with the skateboard, and she will run, then she will tired, and she will ask you to carry her on your back! You said that plan was success?” Jackson was proud of his plan.

                “ya, Jackson! Shut up.” Junior kicked Jackson foot.

                “no, not about that. I’m just afraid.. afraid if..”

                “if Minzy will refuse you?” JB suddenly came to give a energy drink for Mark. Mark just nodded.

                “ya, why Minzy has to refuse you?” Junior reassured Mark.

                “because, I think it just to short, too fast for telling my feeling to her. I think she need a little bit time to understand me, to love me too.”

                “ya!” JB held Mark’s arm.

                “I’m the one who told you to do that, hyung. I will never want a bad result for you. Don’t you believe me, hyung? She loves you too! And if you keep holding up your feeling for Minzy sunbaenim, it will hurt you! You said if you loved her so much since the Falling in Love promotion right? In the same time with Girls Girls Girls promotion, you remember it?”

                “yes, I do. But.. she just knew me.”

                “believe in yourself hyung, she loves you!” Jackson cupped Mark’s cheeks.

                “ya, Jackson, go away!” Mark slapped Jackson hand to go.

                “so, hyung, it’s the second weeks of our Asian’s tour concert, I’m really sure if you have never text her since we left Seoul, right?” Junior made sure. Mark only nodded.

                “ya, Mark! How can you do that!” Junior shouted to Mark.

                “you have to text her, Mark. She will disappointed and guess you don’t care about her.”

                “REALLY?” Mark directly took his phone and typed something on it.

                “sent!” finally, Mark could smile hand-some-ly.

 

                                                                          ~Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!~

 

                “yeaay! Welcome to JYP café!” Min took out the chair and let Minzy sat first.

                “in our café, all kinds of coffee are really good. Just picked one!” Suzy gave Minzy the menu.

                “ehm.. a cup of Americano please.” Minzy smiled to Suzy then Suzy ordering the coffee.

                “Minzy-ya, what do you think about our recording?” Jia asked.

                “really good, I never expected if my song will become really good like that and your voice are really suit with this song.” Minzy felt proud.

                “yeah, we did it!” Fei screamed to release the tiredness.

                ~beep beep~ Minzy took her phone.

               

                From: Markeu

                Annyeong, sunbaenim. Good evening. there was nothing bad happened to you right? I wish I could come back to Seoul as fast as possible but I can’t. I really miss you, sunbaenim. Kkk~

 

                Minzy was smiling when she read that message. Minzy’s smile cause Min’s attention grew up. She peeked what was Minzy doing and she suddenly shocked, while another members were busy talking about their outfit for comeback. Minzy realized and directly covered Min’s mouth.

                “unni, don’t tell anyone about this.” Minzy whispered to Min. Min nodded and Minzy released her hand.

                “can I ask something?” Min wishpered to Minzy.

                “ya?”

                “are you two dating?”

                “not yet.” Minzy smirked. Min just nodded as she knew what’s going on.

                “but, keep silent, arraseo?” and Min just up her thumb as she agreed.

 

                To : Markeu

                Good evening, Mark. I’m really happy if you still remember me between you busyness, cause I also miss you, kkk~ when will you come back to Seoul?

               

                From : Markeu

                I think of you every second, sunbaenim, but I just can text you just now, kkk~ we will fly to Seoul tomorrow at 9 pm,because we wanna come for Miss A nuna-deul Music Video making.

 

                To: Markeu

                Glad to know that! I’m really happy cause I will see you again, yeay.

 

                From : Markeu

                See you tomorrow, sunbaenim. Don’t sleep too late. I don’t know how to do this but I just want to say, ehm.. saranghae.

 

                Minzy cheeks became really red and hot. Min who read the message teased Minzy’s cheeks with her finger. But Minzy covered her cheeks to hide from other members.

                “aaa~ so sweet” Min pinched Minzy’s cheeks.

                “ya unni, it hurts!” Minzy pinched Min’s cheeks back.

                “I can’t wait for what will happen tomorrow.” Min looked up and imagined.

 

                ‘nado saranghae, Mark’ Minzy whispered.