it begins

Call Me Oppa, Sunbaenim!

~last in encounter~

“I stayed in front of the door and carefully listened to what’s going on in the studio, hehe. Mianhaeyo, but I also like your song.”

“jinjja? Woah that’s great!”

I don’t know but I’m feel more proud when those words out from Mark mouth compare to another people, including JYP and YG PD-nim. Eoh! What’s going on you Minzy? Are you really like him? Wait… isn’t he the one who I saw that time? I saw him at there. Yeah! He is the one who making me, blushing?  Making me falling in love?

~ Called Me Oppa, Sunbaenim ~

~it begins~

                *flashback*

 

                Minzy was walking in the edge of Los Angles road. It has been so long since she came there for the first time. And the best part is she came here not for work or concert, but for holiday. She has her free day after held the All or Nothing world tour as 2NE1 released their new second album. She was jogging in the sidewalk and suddenly her eyes stop blinking for a while.

                “He is so good looking” she said in her mind. She saw a white y boy with three other came into a fast food restaurant. She can tell it from his oriental face that he’s something like Korean or china. But she thinks he’s Korean, because his style is really damn, hot. Minzy was about to follow them in but she postponed it, she was too shy to get know his name. She jogged again until in the front of the restaurant. She stopped there and try to look him around.

                “Where is he? I’m sure he entered this restaurant!” she kept searching for him.

                She sighed. “He is not here anymore. Silly girl! Dumb! Stupid!” she kept blaming herself. She was so disappointed and decided to go back to her hotel. But suddenly..

                “ouch!” she fell. She bumped something. No someone.

                “ah I’m so sorry, sorry, are you okay?” he helped Minzy to wakeup.

                “no, no, I’m oka…” suddenly she freez. ‘oh God how can you let me met him now? It is too fast, I even can’t see his eyes. Oh God he’s y like damn.’ She kept looking to him with pinkish cheeks.

                “euhmm.. hello? Hello, miss.” He waved his hand in front of Minzy eyes, but she kept dreaming in her mind.

                “yo, bro! Have you found your phone in the car? Let’s go eat!” someone shouted so loud to him.

                “Wait a minute!” he replied. “Miss, I really don’t know why are you keep looking at me but I’m really sorry, don’t be mad at me. You say you’re okay but if you wanted anything from me, this’s my name card. bye” Then he ran quickly entered the restaurant.

                Minzy directly realize from her dream. “what? Bye? Andwaee! No bye! No!” she talked to herself. She got up and ran away from the restaurant because her shy and also her disappointment. In 10 minutes she arrived at her hotel and laid in her bad with hard beating heart.

                “yaaa! How can I act so silly like that! Why I’m so dumb! Yaaakk! It’s my chance to ask who his name is or where he comes from is or anything about him but I just kept staring at him. Yak! Babo babo babo!!” she slapped her cheeks continuously.

                “Wait. His name card! Yak! Where’s it?” she immediately undressed her coat and looking for the card. “yaakk! Whereis it? Yak!” she kept searching it but she couldn’t find it. “or… maybe I left it there? Yaakkk! Minzy you’re babo! Babo!!!”

 

                *end*

 

                “ehmm, sunbaenim. As you got compliment from the boss, ehmmm… I want to treat you some ramyun.” Mark said nervously.

“Ramyun it’s really good in this weather! and then, I will take you home.” Mark said it again, now with the higher voice. He seems like really excited. “Do you mind, sunbaenim?”

“ah, it’s a good idea. But I’m the one who will treat you, you are younger than me.” Minzy was excited too.

“Never mind, sunbaenim. I will treat you.” He smiled handsomely, like Minzy used to be said.

“ahh.. okay if you force me. Kajja (come on)!” Minzy held Mark hand accidently and pull him out the café.

                Mark was freezing. He can’t resist Minzy power, holding her hand it was his dream and it won’t come true but he felt it now. He still quiet as Minzy still pulled him out. Minzy felt something wrong with Mark and she stopped.

                “Mark, are you okay?” she looked at Mark deeply.

                “ah, no.. I..I..amm.. not okay… ahh.. I.. I.. me..ean.. I’m oo..kayy.. yeahh, I’m okkkay, Minzy.. ah I mean Miin..zy sunbaenim.”

                “Mark you look not okay at all. Are you sick or have a fever?” Minzy touch Mark’s forehead to make sure that he was really okay. “Mark, you are sweating.” Minzy wiped Mark’s sweat. Mark’s heart was beating so hard and it harder when Minzy wipe his sweat. Mark never felt this before, he is going crazy because the Minzy’s touches.

 “I think we have to go home now, you’re sick!” Minzy decided.

                “no, I’m well.. if.. You release your … your… hand of mi..ne “ He said with a stutter. Directly Minzy released her hand from Mark’s. He took deepest air and sigh.

                “Wait, so you are like this because my hand?” Minzy grinned. Mark just nodded. Minzy laugh so hard.

                “ya! Why are you laughing? What are you laughing for?” Mark said with resentful.

                “You are so funny Mark, because I held your hand and you got so nervous like that? Hahahaha….” Minzy laughed again.

                “yaa… it.. it’s not li..like that.” He rubbed his neck and chuckled. Minzy stopped laughing and stare at Mark’s dumb face.

                “you are so cute..” then she smiled. His heart beat harder as he looked at Minzy’s smile. “ehm, I’m sorry but actually I didn’t realize if I held your hand, it’s my habit to hold another’s hand.”

‘yakk! Minzy! How can you are being so pretty girl when you are sleeping, then being so devilish when you teased me and become a angel when you are smiling at me? Minzy, you drive me crazy!

                “so, I’m sorry Mark.” She apologized again.

                “it’s okay, sunbaenim. Actually I never mind if you hold my hand but my heart is really mind it.” He said honestly.

                Minzy chuckled. “ehm, arraseo. Let’s have ramyun, I’m really hungry” and Minzy walked beside Mark to the ramyun restaurant.

                As they arrived at there, Minzy and Mark chose their chairs and had a sit. Each of them chose their ramyun and waited for it. The situation was so awkward. In the Minzy side, she felt so sorry because she teased Mark before. In the Mark side, he felt like a dumb and think how can he acted so silly like before. ‘I have to recover my image in front of Minzy!’

                “I heard that this restaurant have a really delicious ramyun!” Mark started.

                “really? I haven’t heard it yet, I even haven’t heard this restaurant’s name.” Minzy nodded while saw around the restaurant.

“euhmm, sunbaenim.” He started again.

                “nde?”

                “ you don’t really think if I’m silly right?” he rubbed her neck.

                Minzy chuckled. “of course not, Mark. I knew why the feel is.”

                “you have felt it? It feels weird right?”

                “yeah, it’s weird and embarrassing. Oh God I can’t remember that moment again!” Minzy laughed so hard.

                “what moment, sunbaenim? Have you been so silly in front of a handsome or attractive guy?” Mark asked more details.

                “hhmm… yes, I have a really stupid experience about that, but.. ahhh.. That’s a shame” Minzy chuckled again.

                “ah it’s okay sunbaenim! tell me who and how is it!” Mark got excited.

                “ehmm.. ah really, I can’t but… yeah, I will tell you. So, when I was in my holiday at A…”

                “these are your ramyuns miss and mister. Have a nice meal!” suddenly waiter came and served the ramyun.

                “woaahh! You are right Mark, it looks delicious, even from its smell.” Minzy took her chosticks happily.

                “let’s prove it, sunbaenim!” and they ate with excitement.

 

                After they have finished their ramyun, mark took Minzy home. Even though they walked all the way, but they still happy because they could shared many things and they got closer to each other. They arrived at Minzy house, they stopped in front of the apartment.

                “euhmm, Mark, thank you for today.” Minzy gave her best smile.

                “Never mind sunbaenim, let’s eat other food together, hehe..” Mark also smiled handsomely.

                “it will be good, and now you have known where you have to fetch me.” They both laughed. “ehm Mark, once again thank you, take care on the road. Hope I can see you later.” Minzy big smile turned in to small smile.

                “it’s okay sunbaenim. I will fetch you one day. Good night sunbaenim!” he bowed.

                “yak, Mark! Why you keep calling me sunbaenim? I told you to called me nunna..” Minzy hit Mark arm.

                “euhmm… actually, I am o…”

                ~kring kring kring kring~

                “I’m sorry I have to pick the phone up. You can leave me now” he said and immediately picked his phone up. Minzy was about to say good bye for the last time but she understood if Mark has to picked it up, so Minzy just waved to Mark and leave.

                “who is the one who calling Mark?” Minzy thought.

 

                *in the other side*

                “yak leader! Why are you calling me! That’s not a perfect time. Ah leader!” Mark said with disappointment.

                “hey, you have to go home now. It’s 11 pm and you still going around? Come home!”

                “nde leader. I will go home, I’m on my way.”

                “one again. Tell me what you have done with… Minzy sunbaenim!”

                “yaaakkk! How can you know it!”

                ~tuutt tuuutt tuuuttt~

 

 

yeaay, this's my 2nd chapter. I'm confused what must I write next? the ending in the last chapter or keep the chapter growing more than 3 chapters? tell me what is your suggestion. annyeong and thank you for reading!