The cheesy boy and the sarcastic girl

Cinema Date

Jimin sat back on his seat, next to her and tried to concentrate on the film.  He looked at the girl next to him watching the film with a frown on her face , even when all the audience was laughing. She even let out a big sigh thirty minutes after the debut and started to draw ( yes, in the semi dark ) . Jimin himself was appreciating the movie and was overwhelmed by the scene of the hero doing those superhero thing. Obviously Eunji wasn't craving for it. She despicted those kind of movies when there's more noise than dialogues. Cars exploding, houses in fire, demsell in distress, all the mission of the super hero. I mean, come on,  comics this kind exist since 1950's.

She's not even asking for it to be less ist and not to portray anymore girls as the weak . She 's asking for character developement. She cringed , as seemed like copy and paste , nothing new.  And it just get to the half an hour, and she could totally knew what will happen. She looked at the movie, stunned that the same and same formula could please the people coming. 
Then, when the scene considered dramatic came, she laughed. It was ridiculous. She stopped when Jimin -dude elbowed her so she'll be quiet. Oh Please she though. Jimin was quite daring considering that last week, he disturbed all her cinema experience ... She rolled her eyes and she quoted the sentences on her notebook. She needed them in her review. Not even credible.


 As the movoe was over ,she watched out people reaction for her own review and took some minutes to sum up her thoughs. 
“You’re quite funny you know ?”  Jimin said, trying to get why would she come here when obviously she totally hated the movie. She didn't chose the right movie he thought to himself, not noticing the carnet she was holding, black of notes.
“huh ?” Eunji raised her face and considered the guy that just said that. Why is he so charming frowning his eyebrows like this? 

He explained himself : “You didn’t smile even a bit for the movie, I mean it was great”
Eun Ji rolled her eyes. He never watched the movies every time he come here. Obviously, for once that he concentrated himself on the movie, it would be great. She ignored the fact that he though his point of view was superior to hers.  She answered , wanted to get out of here and go back to her tiny studio of the freelance reviewer she was. “It was crap , but I don’t want to have this debate with you.Bye !“

She stumbled, getting up too quickly and Jimin catched her. As her glasses fell on the floor , he was holding her waist. Jimin was a charming man , and he never miss an occassion to touch woman. She pushed him away and tried to look for her glasses.


"I can’t see anything without them …" She groaned.


Jimin picked them on the floor and tried them , checking on his phone how cute he was with them on, taking an picture.Damn, this look could kill those chicks ! he thought to himself. He removed them, and considered how blind the girl was without them. He realised that she was still searching for them on the floor and he helped her to stand up. Against all his thoughts, she had quite a cute face with with this lost expression on.

"Could you give them back to me, please ?" She asked with a hand towards him, pissed off. With his free hand, he grabbed hers and was proudly holding her hand now.
"Oh please !" She hitted him in the stomach and he jerked seeing her violent reaction.
"Here they are." He succeeded to mumble.
She put them back on, with a grin. Jimin looked at her more precisely , she had lovely eyes, disappearing in this smile, and those white teeth. Those heavy glasses were complementing her face, her chubby cheeks . Jimin blushed , he finds her attractive in her own way.
Herself was faking reading back her notes, in fact she was staring at those subtle msucles that he earned with hard work. Those slightly chubby cheeks, a sign that he was way more chubbier than now. And those straight black shiny hair were just for her. She sighed, this time looking at her notes. She was falling for the jerk, please …

"Eunji, right ?" Jimin said , looking uneasy.

"Jimin Oppa , right ?" Eunji said with this cute voice. She sighed, even the fact of mimicking it was pissing her off. Incredible. 
He looked at her with shock, hoping this was a joke. "Hmm, I’m not sure I’m your oppa."


"Ohh I’m completely sure that you’re not, just imitating those girls you drag on dates at the cinema. Please switch cinemas, seances are totally unbearable with you." She said rather harshly. She smiled quite sassily , satisfied to have brought up this delicat subject.

He smiled , showing off his white teeths. She cringed. Pretty boy alert, here.
"I won’t." He winked.
Eunji scoffed, plus he had this kind side of him, insisting. Why doesn't he add a love shot ? She wouldn't even be surprised." Dude , do it while I’m still nice !! " she replied, starting to lose her patience.
Jimin was still smiling. "I’ll come to see you this time. I wouldn’t miss it. "
Eunji was taken back and stared at him before shaking this hope out of her. He’s a jerk ,remember ? She walked away.

"See you next week !!" He screamed in a cheesy tone. She rolled her eyes before hushing outside. She took a breath of the fresh air of the night. 

Secretly she smiled.

 


Here the second part ! Enjoy and thanks for reading it =)