The second date

Cinema Date

Eunji arrived at the restaurant this friday night with this horrible dress of her sister. She had no clothes to wear at all. All her clothes were dirty and Eunji wasn't this organized woman she had nothing good to wear. She had now 2 options, after doing the laundry she could get new clothes to wait for teh laundry ones, or ask her sister for some clothes. She was broke so she chose the second option. Nam Joo never refused, but there was one condition : she was the one choosing the clothes.
Eunji found herself wearing a tight pastel dress, with polka dot. It was pretty, indeed. And more than all, completely not her style. She tried to be a little feminine and styled the dress with some black silettos. Let's try to be feminine. Eunji arrived at the café where a friend of her wanted to see her. Nam Joon was a major in journalism and working in the same independant magazine as her. He was mainly a reporter, going away for exclusive reportage every time it was necessary. But the dude was bothered to be alone whenever he was back in Seoul.
"Hey , Nam Joon !" 

"Hey..." His jaw dropped. He stood up and pointed a confused finger on her " What did you do of Eunji, tom boy, not that clean and feminine, loving her basket comfort ? Are you a alien ?"

"It's me, just with my sister clothes, all my closet are at the laundry." 

"You're still very organised, I see." He smiled cockily and she smiled back. She punched him in the leg with her heels and sat on her chair.
"So how was your week in Nepal ?" 
"Eprouving but I think i did a great job. But i'm here to talk you about something else. Find me a date" 

"I don't know a lot of girls who would want a half-present boyfriend like you , Nam Joon you're not worth it." She replied calmly.
They argued all the dinner about this. Nam Joon was convinced that Eunji had gorgeous friends that she could present him and that will be perfectly fine about having a boyfriend like him, even if his work forced him to flight a lot. 

"I'm handsome." He started.

Eunji rolled her eyes.

"I'm intelligent" he continued.

Before he would say anything else , she finished the sentence herself " And you're cocky and arrogant !! Just keep on with your one night stand."
"They don't cook for me." He pouted. She laughed. He was really something. Why was she friend with him once again ? 
"I bet they don't do their laundry either. Too bad" she  stated.
NamJoon ruffled her hair. "Hey, stop being that condescendant !" 
She laughed once again. Nam Joon was still a good friend and was very intelligent for sure. It was always interesting to have deep conversations with him a,d it helped too that he loved cinema, and it was mostly what they talked about.

"Well, my friend not that I dislike your company , but i've got a movie to watch today."  And maybe a little flirt. Eunji thought to herself, thinking about that Jimin-Dude. Will he even come ?
"What is it ?" He asked, always up from cinema.
"An adaptation of a psychological book , it looks quite good actually."
"Let me come."
"You know i hate going to cinema with people." 
"I won't disturb." He said, before pouting.
She sighed. "Do what you want."

Jimin was waiting in front of the cinema , dressep up a little. And he was waiting for this Eunji. Will she remember of him ? Will she come at all ? Will she accept this date ? He thought about the fact that this time the movie was maybe her style of movie. He was sat on the bench when he saw a couple entered the cinema and take tickets.

"You already have your ticket payed , right ?" 

"Right, i could have be offered a  place ! Buy me food instead !!"
The man signed and the girl laughed "He he".
This laugh , tho. He raise his head and saw Eunji, in a beautiful attire, making lovey dovey eyes to a man. It was quite cute and the man agreed, taking pop corn and chocolate balls for her.
Jimin looked at his own pop corn and chocolate balls. He felt quite humiliated.

"Thanks you, Oppa !" Eunji mocked in a cheesy voice, tapping his shoulder. Playing the cute girl was quite amusing, even more Nam Joon reaction.

"Ohh please, i'm going to throw up if you continue to act cute."

"Ya" Eunji gave him the second punch he deserved in the leg. "Be nicer, for once i'm trying to be lady-like, you're ruining my image."
They entered the cinema and Jimin couldn't do anything but ask himself about their relation. They seem close, really close. And Eunji looks really good in this attire. 
He entered himself the cinema and realized that he would be froced to sit alone this time. He sat at a little distance from the couple to be able to spy on them during the film.  He looked at them share small jokes and laugh quite for nothing. Eunji actually took her carnet and was making herself comfortable, the usual neglected bun and she get ride of her heels.
Nam Joon was consterned. She looked at him quite angry "What ?" 

"You couldn't play the cute girl for 5 more minutes."

"I can't, i'm working !" She retorted

"Your shoes kind of stink, plus." 
"Aigoo, poor heart." She taped his shoulders before taking one of her shoes and smelling it." I should have clean it before putting it, but i was too lazy."

Nam Joon corrected her : "You're too lazy for everything."

"Ya , I've dressed up for today , be aware of this." Eunji showed off her dress and her shoes that she just took off.
Jimin hear her yell this and sighed. So she had this boyfriend , and she even dressep up for him. He was foolish to even think that she would be interested. Damn it.


Then, Eunji remembered of something. This Jimin Oppa-dude. She 's been distracted by Nam Joon but she definitely didn't see him in the black room. She looked around her and didn't spot his figure. Weird, no date for him tonight ? She pouted and sighed. Damn it. She didn't believe that he'll come for her, and she was right he didn't even come. 
She opened her carnet and waited for the movie to start.When Nam Joon phone ringed. 
"Ya, we're at the cinema." she groaned. 
He grinned seeing his screen. "Look at that chick calling me. I'm taken tonight." 
"Huh, Hana, if i have any plans ? Not in particular." He bowed to Eunji that was quite deceived. For once, she accepted someone to watch a movie with her. 

"Go catch this chick, dude !" She tapped his shoulder and waved him to go.

He ended the call and stood up. "I can return you the advice, go grab a dude, chick !" 
Eunji started to blush but she get to maintain a normal face. "Whatever, just go."
Jimin didn't understand a lot of things of this. But one thing was sure, they weren't going out together, and the place next to her was free.
He stood up and moved up to her seat. She was already chewing some chocoballs.

"So, did you wait for me ?" 

She turned herself and saw the Jimin boy just in front of her face, she took time to chew and masticate properly her food before shooking her head.

"You came..." She succeeded to mumble.

"Oppa came..." Jimin said mockingly. 


Hope you'll enjoy !!!