You're a sassy girl.

Cinema Date

 He dragged her to a wall and her back touched the wall when he put his arm next to her face. She gulped.
"I want it right now." He whispered in her ear.

She looked at him with round eyes for a second before crashing his feet with her heels. "So let's go and grab it at my home.Without any ual assault, what's  about it ? "

This time, she was the one to put a hand on the wall and to smile at him dangerously. He nodded, still knocked off by her sassy and violent punch.
They started to walk and Eunji fell that heels were the wrong choice for this night out. She remembered of the flip flo that she kept in her bag and put them on. 

"Now, you really look like a homeless." 

"Homeless don't get beaten up or on the streets, that's a good start." She grinned and Jimin understood that she wasn't living at a secure block. He realized that EunJi was quite courageous to go out at night to go to the cinema when bad things could happen.
They arrived in front of a little and old building and Eunji took the ladders. He followed her and entered the apartment.
"Whoah." 
Book tours quite everywhere, dvd tours there, some journals on the floor, old mugs forgotten. A very messy place.
She didn't like this sound. "What ? I've cleaned today, it's quite in a good condition. Well, it's gonna take some time to find this book, so I'm going to make a coffee so you won't be empty handed while I'm searching for it. Ah, excuse me : coffee, tea , beer, soju, water, juice ?"

Jimin was suddenly shy. "Hmm, tea." 
She served him  and then, suceeded to leave the room to search for the book. Jimin looked around and found a magazine opened on the floor. He was surprised to see the article Eun Ji wrote about the movie they saw last week, it was satirical, full of sassiness. He chuckled, she wrote so well about how the movie was boring in her point of view. Her words really fitted her attitude, he had no trouble imagine her voice while reading it. Suddenly, he received a punch on his shoulder. He turned himself and Eunji grinned with the book.

"Here you are." 
He thanked her and took the book. Eun Ji went to put her basket of clothes in her room and the atmosphere suddenly became awkward and Jimin cleared his throat

"Well, I should get going." 
"Ah, sure."
She walked him back to the door and he turned himself to her. 
"So can I have your phone ?" 
Eunji reached her phone. "Did your phone died off battery ?" 

"Huh, it needed your number so much." He answered cheesy. Sure, her whole character could make him shyer but hell, yeah he stays Park Jimin, the flirty and cheesy Park Jimin. She blushed, she was really caught into his act. He sent himself an text and soon as she was trying to act normal, a flash blinded her for a second.
"Oh, sorry it's for the photo."
Eunji stayed silent and looked at Jimin put her as a contact on his phone, all cute and happy.She was caught back in the real world when he called her name . "Eunji ?" 
"Hmm ?" 
"So it's okay for next saturday ?" 

"What ?" When did he even start to talk about this date ? Wow, she was really staring at him for minutes ? Looking at him without even understand the words going out of his mouth ?! 

"For our real date. I'll come pick you up here in the afternoon, then we'll go walk a little, eat and go to the cinema. Is it okay for you ?" 

"Huh." She mumbled. Concentrating in how her flip flop were dirty and she needed to wash them. Jimin chuckled. He didn't expect her to be this shy. A little wind came to caress his skin and he put his hands on his arms, feeling the cold wind against his skin in this early spring.

"Are you cold ?" she asked. he was only wearing a shirt. She went back  in her apartment and handed him her sweatshirt. « It should fit you."
He smiled and put it , before zipping it. He looked it and was quite happy of the result. "Total model."

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Well, bye then, see you saturday." 
Jimin leaned in and got closer to her. He kissed her forehead leaving her speechless.

"What did you just do ?"

He blushed . "I kissed your forehead."
She smirked. "Well, you're not that bold." She leaned against him and reached his lips.

 


This is the official end of this fanfic that just intented to be a one shot. Enjoy it =)