You're a funny guy.

Cinema Date

 

" Oppa came."

She watched him grin victorious, before get back to her senses and punch him in the stomach. It wasn't her style at all to be seduced by dudes like him. Jimin whined a little, yet keeps going with talking :

" Would the person that were sat here would be upset if i sat next to you ?"

"The total opposite." She shortly revealed. He chuckled and sat next to her. "You didn't believe me, I'm quite vexed." He was of course talking about the fact that she didn't even expected him. 

She wasn't even shaken by his sentence and quietly explained :

"Legit reasons of mine, you're a total playboy. I know what you do usually with girls on those cinema dates."

Jimin chuckled. "And you're dressed in consequences, you're pretty careful for a play hard to get girl."

"Ah ah, if i'm dressed in this attire, it got nothing to do with you to start with. And plus, the trailers are coming, shut up."

He resigned himself to stay silent and watched her take her notebook and realized how she never watched films without. He read what she was writing, the day, the name of movies upcoming featured in the trailers with little appreciations of those with stars (very bad drawn stars)

"Why are you writing up things ?" he whispered in her ear.

Her glasses dropped and she blushed. She was quite responsive for a non-interested girl. She was putting back her glasses and gave him a dark look.

"I'm reviewing this for my article on it, so stop deconcentrate me, or else i switch seat."

She gave him a last harsh look, trying to look serious. But damn, how is she supposed to stay calm and concentrated on the movie when such a hot guy was whispering in her ear  ? Was it a temptation of hell ? She felt his hot breath caressing her ear and loved this sensation, despite the surprise. She looked at him pouting with his freaking perfect plump lips and just looked away. She loved control in her emotions and this guy was definitely too much for her to handle.

She took a breath and started to digg into the movie. She was furiously writing things over and over, loving how deep and logical it was. She was so satisfied that she wanted to jump and scream "This is a well done movie" and invite every one to do so. She just smiled and keep writing. She wasn't even thinking about the hot guy sitting next to her, he was relatively silent. She grabbed a few chocoballs and digged them in quickly to keep her concentration.

Then, she felt his hand grab her waist and almost choked what she was eating. Obviously, he was too silent, it was bad, she should have sensed it. She looked at him and what she saw completely melted her heart. He fell asleep out of boredness. And grabbed her as a pillow. She smiled and put his head on her shoulder. Overwhelmed with feelings, she started back to watch the movie. She bite her lips and looked back at him. Those slightly chubby cheeks. She touched it and appreciate his smooth and clear skin. An real angel. She closed her eyes and forced herself to turn her attention to the screen. Then, she seriously watched the end of the movie. When it was finished, she was tempted to clap but remembered of the angel sleeping on her shoulder and restrained herself.

She observed how people were after watching the movie, most of them seemed lost or even frowning. She accepted that the movie wasn't that evident for people that didn't read the book before watching the movie. Those two were complementary after all. She sighed and closed her carnet, it was enough for tonight.

"So , little buddy right here."

She looked at him and noticed that he drooled on her dress.

"Ya, did you just drool on this dress ?!!" she screamed pushing him away. He woke up in a second, with widened eyes. He looked at her still groggy. She repeated her sentence showing him the big stain of saliva on her dress. "You drooled on the dress."

"Oh, sorry" He smiled before wiping off the saliva of his cheek. She rolled her eyes. Huuu, how could I find this cute ?!!!

"What I am goig to say to Nam Joo ?" She whined. "Well, you'll  pay for the laundry."

"It's Nam Joo dress ?" He gave a more precise look to the dress and remembered about Namjoo wearing it. He realized that the two girls had a different vibe wearing the same dress. "Oh, you wear it well."

She suddenly felt uncomfortable in her clothes. He looked at her and complimented her when well, she was more on the tomboy side of fashion, anyways. She wasn't even gracious in her heels or dress. "Well, you 're not forced to lie. Nam Joo is girly, I'm not; end of the story."

"It just make the event of wearing a dress even more special."

Jimin said quite seriously. She looked at him quite surprised. "Well, let's go to the laundry, i'll pick up my clothes and change ."

"So you work for a newspaper ?"

"Young Adult magazine. exclusive movie reviewer."

"It's quite cool."

Eunji laughed "Eh Eh. What do you study, are you with Nam Joo in litterature ?"

"History. We have some classes together, that's all." He precised. "And who was the guy that left earlier, not your boyfriend right ?"

Eunji stopped herself hearing that, her and cocky Nam Joon. Please, maybe if they are the only survivors of the earth, she'll do an effort.  

"My dumb bestfriend, that ditched our friend cinema date for a hot chick. Oh, we're here."

She stopped herself and showed the little shop. "Ajummoni , i'm back."

She greeted the woman and paid for her clothes, trying to lower the price in satoori.

"See how much clothes i've bring today, ya ajhumma , you know i'm broke." She pouted and got a lower price. She got back her clothes and smirked. She put the all basket of clothes in Jimin hands trying to get some clothes out of there.

"So, what do you have here ?"

Jimin sighed. "Rags ?"

"Ya, they are my clothes, don't disrespect them." She picked a mid-pants and sweats plus a plain shirt. "I come back soon."

She returned with her usual clothes with a grin. "Aah, feels better."

"Do you shop at the men section ?" he asked her suspicious of how the sweat was long.

She paniqued. "How did you know ? When i can, it's like wayyyyyy cheaper "

He laughed , showing his dumb laugh, just making him look like a foolish child. She was getting vexed but was mesmerized by this cute laugh.

"So your job doesn't pay you well."

She pushed him with her shouler. "Not that much but I spend my money for other things."

She gave the dress to the shop holder and Jimin paid for it. They stepped out of the shop and Eunji laughed.

"Jimin, you're a very funny guy."

He sighed, faking being deceived. "I usually get "y guy" and I prefer it."

"Aishhh, I mean you slept on my shoulder." She said casually, hiding the fact that well, she loved this part, only the drooling annoyed her.

"The movie was boring." He retorted shamelessly.

"Say instead that you've found the movie boring. Because I admit that it was complicated but if you'd understood you would have appreciate it. I'll lend you the book so you could dig into it." She said, her satoori almost coming back, as always when she was talking about a subject that passionated her. 

She put her hand in and realized what she just said. "I mean, if you want I'll ask Nam Joo to give it to you."

He chuckled. She was quite cute being awkward around him. He dragged her to a wall and her back touched the wall when he put his arm next to her face. She gulped as his face get closer to hers.

"I want it right now." He whispered in her ear.

 


Here another chapter. I've already finished this little fanfic and only one chapter is left =) 

Hope you'll enjoy