Steamy or Boring cinema date ?

Cinema Date

Eun Ji arrived at the cinema, the first projection of this hype science fiction film, not very interested by it. Well, at least we’ll have eye candy. Eun Ji is not here for fun or whatever , at first she was loving those films with such a pleasure, now it was part of her work, it was not as magical. She had seen so much movies that she knew all the tricks , the shot, the ways to direct the film that such few of them were able to please her. She was working for one of those young adult magazine, about culture and cinema and if the trick was paying her passion for cinema, she was still free-minded as the student she was and as poor.


Tonight, she make that error to sat at the total wrong seat. The annoying usual couple of the séance was just in front of her. She had seen more of their steamy kisses and heard their moans. And the movie wasn’t even or involving some scenes. There was just a chaste kiss and this couple in front of her ruined all the séance, she had a hard time focusing on the movie. But well, it’s not as if she could complain or  anything. She gave one of those angry punches to their seat just in front of her , annoyed as hell with those people. She cleared too loudly , just to get them silent. Get a hotel room and not ticket places !


Sure, she could politely and cruelly point out that they were disturbing the whole public but she disliked such much to talk to people that this idea didn't even come to mind.As the film was over , she stayed some minutes, time to take some notes to see people reactions and sum up her thoughts before heading out the cinema.
She was just behind this noisy couple. Once Again. Eun Ji sighed loudly and slowly make her way out. But this attempt was put to an end by those two people blocking the door she was aiming for.


“Jimin Oppa, can we go to the restaurant, now ?” the girl asked with a aegyo voice that make Eun Ji want to throw herself off a brige. She did  a frown grimace and saw the boy answer with the same aegyo voice. She hated him. This Jimin-Oppa guy.  As she is forced to assist to first seances of the movies to review it for her newspaper job, this guy often came to the same film representation as her. And he’s skilled to bring a different girl each times. It’s been 1 year that she started to frequent the cinema and he’s been here most of  the movies representation.
A freaking y bad boy , plus. If he wasn’t that jerky … she shook her head and did a grimace. Don’t let you manipulate by such guys.

 

*
 -The following film representation -

 


Jimin managed to bring the finest girl of all university to this date. Even if he could have all the girls of the campus, NamJoo was this special innocent and pure girl , dazzling in her every moves. Jimin was so proud of himself this night , tonight he would bang this princess of university and could brag about it all his life, even tell this to his son one day. He smoothed his hair ily, to calm his excited heart. 


He had those techniques to make girls go crazy in the dark room, at first a hand on their tigh as they’re concentrated on the movie and after hold their hands.  They were always shocked by his naughty hand on their tight but after seeing that it was to hold hands, they always feel so guilty to have think of him so bad. “Did you want me to keep my hand here ?”  he would whisper in their ear before it. Then, it was a children game, going on with steamy kisses and naughty hands here and here. This would lead to a hot and naughty moment in his room after. The method was universal, really ! 

He thought on writing a book , with the title " Steamy Cinema Date"
He smirked , amused by his own ability and then, shook this though off. He should remain as the only one with this talent.

Jimin  sitted on this bench waiting for this damn girl to arrive. First she wasn’t early , the séance was on the edge to start.
He sighed , she was running late. 
“Sorry, I’m late !!” He turned himself to see a even prettier NamJoo than in university. All his anger went away in a second. And he was relieved to see that she was wearing a skirt. His plan would work, as always.


"Don’t worry babe, let’s go !!" He held her waist and lead her to the dark room. As a perfect jerk gentleman he had prepared popcorn already and drinks. After all , he was a perfect cinema steamy date planner.
They sat on the already crowded room and Jimin was about to propose her some popcorn when she squealed : 
"Eun Ji Unni !!! "
He watched his date jump in the arms of an exhausted-looking woman. She had this neglicted look on her with a pajama sort pants and a white shirt, plus those heavy glasses. Nothing like his fabulous NamJoo , he smiled with a admiring look on his date and looked at the two person chat.

"Jimin, meet my older sister !!"

Eunji gave him a y look and didn’t even smile. So, it's a no no. Her sister isn't going to go under the steamy date, like usual. She could do this much for her innocent and naive younger sister , that knew nothing of boys. 

“You refused a date with the goody –goody Jin for a cinema date with this kid ?” Eunji asked with this strong Busan accent. 

NamJoo blushed, “Unni, there’s nothing on with Jin and me !” and grabbed Jimin arm, under the resigned look of Eun Ji. The tired woman let her hand run though her face.Now even her younger sister is having date with this jerk.

Heol.

She sighed and texted Jin with her phone.
"NamJoo is in a date with a jerk, you’re dying in your bed and you need her help, absolutely !! "

Eunji hoped that Jin will obey to this order. Even if Jin was older than NamJoo, he was way more gentle with girls than that Jimin-Oppa dude. Jin was the perfect gentleman and she trusted him, she knew that he wouldn't even dare to think about making a move if the big sister that she was didn't give approuval. She checked his reply : 
"Okay, I call her in ten minutes."

"Five."

"Okay, five." The man answered , resigned. Eunji smirked thinking of how she avoided her sister to suffer from this Jimin guy and let her back fall on the seat and watched the trailers start with a obvious smile on her face.
Jimin tried to go back to his techniques, even if he coudln't do anything too hot with the old sister here. What a chance !! He put a nonchalant hand on Nam Joo shoulder,  making the girl awkward for a moment. She relaxed herself and Jimin proposed her some pop corn. Soon, Nam Joo phone ringed, and Eunji screamed victory in her head.

“Unni , Jin is sick, I have to go and check up on him immediately.” Nam Joo said , with a worried expression on.

“Omo poor thing, he’s such a frele guy “ Eunji had a broken hearted expression on and with this faked worried expression, she took some money out of her wallet and offered it to Nam Joo: 
"Make him a yummy soup  !" She adviced to her sister with a wink.

"But me ?" Jimin was revolted by this situation, first the annoying older sister , then a guy to care of ? When this date started worng ? He tried to control his face expression, hoping that his anger wasn't obvious under the cute pout he was doing. Nam Joo heart fall for this puppy look and Jimin could see it. But Eunji could see it too.
Eun Ji turned to her sister with an angel face. “ Don’t worry about him, I’ll keep him company, fly and save Jin, NamJoo !!” She put a dramatic hand on her heart and her little sister naïve went away after mumbling some goodbye to Jimin.

Heol. This wasn't happening. He couldn't believe that he just got dumped on his cinema date. Eunji laughed seeing his expression. The young woman took Nam Joo's seat next to the jerk and bragged a little bit. “Complete success he  - he “ . Jimin hearing that felt insulted and looked at her, with a boiling rage
“Did you just sent her away in purpose ? “ 
“You just realized , I didn’t act this well though , you’re flatering my actress talent !” Eun Ji thew back her hair on her back with an arrogant smile. 
“The crazy !!! “  Jimin yelled in the cinema, pointing an angry finger on her. Eun Ji face changed and he gulped seeing her standing up. 
“So I’m a because I screwed up your date with my lovely sister ? “  Her Busan accent was even stronger with the anger building up in her.

Jimin looked at the witch in front of him and answered , daring : "Yeah."

"Ah, I also avoided her to get hiskeys on her skin or on her earlobes, I honestly prefer her to go on a date with a serious man than a boy trying to get in her pants right away !! So for this, I’m quite proud to be a crazy . Now stop whining like a cry baby the movie gonna start !!"

She shook her head. Boys those days were just hormones, no brain at all. She opened up her notebook and took a pen ready to dig into the movie. It was starting finally. Jimin frowned and for the first time of his life, watched a movie , with his full concentration.

 


 

 

I'll update part 2 soon =) There will be only 2 chapters I think !

Except if you really enjoy the story x) Tell me what you think of it !