Chapter 8

My Student, My Punisher.

What are you doing here?  He ask with a calm voice. I was trying to clean your room but this pictures fell from your cabinet, I'm sorry. 

She answer, as she started picking it one by one. Jaejoong came close to her as he help her picking it. They we're both in silence, but  Eunjung suddenly brook it with her words  Can I ask you something? She said, Are you going to ask me who is this girl? he answer. Dae trans: Yes. 

She was the girl whom I've loved and I will always love for the rest of my life. Jaejooong's answer. Eunjung stood up, wondering what to say next, because she felt something from her heart. "It's aching". She hurriedly left the room feeling uncomfortable, as she keep on asking her self, What happen? 

but in the end, She continued doing her task. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a Tuesday morning, and eunjung is scheduled to meet her new friend "Kim Pilsuk". 

She went out without any words for Jaejoong, but she left a tag letter saying

" Joongieah! I need to meet a friend of mine, I left a food to the ref, 

just eat as you can! Ok ? Your getting thinner this past few day. Enjoy :)

BTW. For now on, I will be calling you joongie! it's cute right?

I'll be home for dinner, and I'll be cooking for you:D"

As soon as jaejoong read the letter, a big smile was formed from his face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pilsukah! Eunjung exclaimed seeing her newly acquainted friend waiting for her at the cafeteria.

Oh Unnie, Your Here! She answer. as they both embrace each other with the warmness of this arms. 

Unnie, You have to meet my brother, He's here, He just went out to see my mom. I think he'll gonna bring mom also. 

Oh chincha? trans: really? good then. After a few minutes, an unfamiliar voice calling pilsuk bloomed around. 

Pilsuk turned to that person as she say, Oppa! Omma! Pilsuk stood up to welcomed her brother and mother into their sit as she started to introduced eunjung  to her brother and mother. 

Mom This is Eunjung, My friend. "Oh Hi! I'm pilsuk's mom, Thank you for saving my little angel to those people who keep on bullying her in school, i hope you can always protect my daughter to them" 

Omma! Pilsuk exclaimed. what now? 

Eunjung smiled as she answer them back saying " Anniyeo. Don't say thank you to me, I should be the one to say thank you for accepting me as your daughter's friend. and besides, It's my responsibility to protect her since she's now my friend. Eunjung was about to say something when suddenly yunho interrupted saying "Nice meeting you, I'm yunho. Pilsuk's older brother" 

Oh anneong haseyo. "Nice meeting you too. " She answer.

Few hours has past, and It seems like, Yunho is liking eunjung more, as they both chatting about their lives. Pilsik's mom is very happy for her daughter knowing that she'll be safe enough in eunjung"s protection. 

It was already 11:30 pm, Eunjung forgot that She need to go home as early as it was because she will be cooking dinner for jaejoong. 

Jaejoong was waiting for her for about an hour, He was worried to death, because of eunjung. He wanted to call her but his pride is trying to control him. "where the hell is that girl is? Did she forgot that  she promised to go home early? Aisshh! Jaejoong was starting to pissed off while eunjung was still enjoying the company of her new friend. Eunjunggaa, Will you please have a dinner to us tonight? Yunho's question.

oh that's right! It's a good idea. Your dad will be going home for dinner. Please join us. Pilsuk's mom's added word. but then, Eunjung remember what she wrote in the letter. 

ommo.. I forgot, Pilsuka, yunhoah, omoni, I have to go now, I promised a friend of mine to cook him a dinner. I'm sorry i have to go, I can't grant your request for now. I'm sorry. 

As Eunjung left the cafeteria. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as she arrived in their home. 

Jaejoong quickly went out as with an angry facial expression. 

Yah! Ham eunjung! Do you know what time is it? huh? 

I'm sorry, I enjoyed chatting with my friend's mom and brother, I forgot my promise, 

I'm sorry. Eunjung's answer as she bow her head down! 

Do you know how worried I am? what If something happens to you huh? 

Eunjung looked up as she smiled slightly saying "Your worried about me?" 

wah! Daebak! jaejoong is worried for eunjung for what? She ask. 

Jaejoong can't say anything because of embarassment, Eunjung continued teasing jaejoong saying

"wah! Chincha! joongie is worried to jungie!" daebak! with a happy voice. 

Jaejoong denyingly spook out saying, "I was just worried because your my responsibility now. 

Eeeyyy... denying! eunjung's word. 

yah! I am not denying, will you just please stop teasing me, I'm hungry now. Hurry up and cook. 

jaejoong's word as he walk out with a big embarrassment on his face. 

Eunjung went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner, as she walk with a smirk in his face added by an evil laugh. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, I need your comment now. I was just thinking maybe I can't continue this aff any longer. I'm a bit busy now. 

I need you essay comment, regarding to this story for me to continue this story. 

answer this question please. 

Why do you like this story? 

What do you want to happen in the future of this story?

what is the most interesting chapter of this story?