Christmas

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

Your trip was over.Its was Dec.24,the day before Christmas.You're panicking cause you haven't shop for Christmas gifts yet.

 

"Ottokae?!Ottokae?!"you keep pacing back and fourth."Yah baby! what's wrong with you?"Key asked you,slightly annoyed."Oppa!Omo!I haven't shop for any gifts yet!"you squeaked."Aish..that is not even considered as a problem.."Key rolled his eyes,"Did you forget who I am?"

Your eyes twinkled,"Oppa you're my only hope!"you gave him your famous puppy-dog-eyes.Key sighed,"Fine~"

You're happily humming while walking."Oppa~ thank you."you beamed at Key who was holding 20 shopping bags in his arms,"If you're not my bestfriend,Im sure,I have dropped this.."he grunted."aw oppa!Saranghae!"you made a heartshape with your hands."Aish,you know that your aegyo is my weakness,right?You brat.."Key chuckled.

"Hyunnie oppa!we're back!"you shouted."Oh,good timing.I'm almost done with the food."he shouted back from the kitchen.You went to your room to wrapped the gifts for your friends.You bought seperately your gifts for your bestfriend cause Key is with you.It wouldn't be fun if he already knows,right? After you finished wrapping.You got the small box that you're hiding under your bed.It was a hand knitted scarf,which was almost done.You smiled proudly while looking at it.You get your knitting materials to finish it."I hope he'll like this.."you mumbled.

 

After awhile the doorbell rang,"I'll get it!"you said.You opened the door to see a hyper-bunny,"Dongsaeng-ah!!!Merry Christmas!!"Sunny greeted you."Merry Christmas to you too unnie!"you greeted her back.The two of you proceed to the living room and talked for awhile before the doorbell rang again.You opened the door and revealed the adorkable Teen Top,"Merry Christmas ________-ah!!"They greeted you.You giggled,"and Merry Christmas to you oppas!"you greeted them back.

"Hey babe,Merry Christmas!Where's my Christmas kiss?"Chunji puckered his lips but before he could get near you L.joe pulled his ear and smacked his lips,"Don't dare."he growled dangerously. "Naw yeobo~ Violent much?If you want my kiss just tell me..."Chunji teased L.joe.

L.joe walked towards CAP,"Handle him hyung.."he said.CAP shook his head,"These two.."

"Merry Christmas hyungs!" the three musketeers(Niel,Chango and Ricky) greeted Key and Kyuhyun."Merry Christmas also!"they greeted them back.L.joe approached you with a smile,"Merry Christmas baby.."he greeted you.You chuckled and rolled your eyes,"Don't call me that.."

"Then what do you want me to call you?"he tapped his chin,pretending to think,"How about yeobo?"he raised his brow,"nah~ Chunji called me that..and its kinda gross.." he think again,"How about..babe?" he scrunched his face,"Chunji also called you that.."he huffed,"Why do Chunji have to use that petnames!?" You chuckled,"Its okay oppa~"

"I know!Jagiya will be nice!"he said.You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

 

Soon it was time for opening gifts."Okay everyone!Line up!"you said.They obeyed you like little kids waiting to receive their gifts.One by one you gave them your gifts.

"Waaaaaah!a latest Ipad!"Ricky cheered,"Thanks ________-ah!"

"Omo!an Iphone!Cool!I don't have to buy anymore!"Chango showed everyone.

"Sweet! A new PSP !" Niel did a victory dance."Thank you so much ________!"

You looked at everyone who was happy with their gifts.Now it was time for you to give L.joe his gift,"Oppa,I know this not expensive as any gadgets but I made this with all heart so I hope you'll like it." you handed him a neatly wrapped box.L.joe opened it and soften,"Did you made this ________?"he asked while looking at the scarf.You nodded shyly,"Do you like it?"you asked.He shook his head.Your shoulders deflated,"I love it."he smiled at you warmly,"You're the only person who made a big effort just to give me a gift."he said.You beamed at him."Now its time for me to give you your gift!"L.joe excitedly exclaimed.He gave you a medium size box.

You opened your gift,"Kyaaaaaa!" you squealed.L.joe rubbed the back of his neck,"I don't know if you love dogs..so if you don't like it t-" You cutted him off,"Who says that I don't like it?"you said,"I love it!So cute!From now on I'll call you Byungie.."you smiled.

 

  

 

L.joe looked at you puzzled,"Byungie?"

"Yup!I got it from your real name, Byunghyun!"you exclaimed."Aw so cute!Hello Byungie.."he patted the dog's head,"You know,it looks like that it's our baby.And we're a happy family.Im the dad and you're the mom.."

You blushed real hard,"Oppa!" L.joe stucked his tongue playfully,"Byungie..Mommy and I look good together,right?"the puppy his hands."See? even the puppy agree that we look good together."

"Yah!"you punched his arm playfully."Don't worry jagiya..if you like,we can make a real baby later.."L.joe his lips."You ert L.joe oppa!"you shouted.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Waaaah!! An update!

Do you like it?I hope you do!

AW!ert L.joe is so HOT!

Agree? ^__^

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRiBES,and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)

 

 

Baby,How can you be so cute yet y and hot at the same time?XD