New students

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

Winter break is over,and School  already started.You sighed as you waited for Sunny to arrive.

"_________-ah!!!"Sunny squealed and hugged you,"I miss you so much!!" You chuckled,"I miss you too unnie."you said."Kaja!let's go!"Sunny dragged you along.

 

"I heard there will be new students today."A girl told her friend,"Really?!I wish they'll be hot guys!!"her friend replied.You raised your brow*new students?* But before you could ask Sunny, the teacher entered the room.

"Alright everyone!We have two new students today!"Mrs.Kwon chirped.The room was filled with whispers and murmurs.

 

"I hope they'll be guys!"

"A hot one!"

"I hope it's a girl!"

 

"You can come in now."Mrs Kwon said.As soon as the two students entered,once again the room is filled with whispers.

"The boy's hot!"

"The girl is cute!"

"But nothing compared to my angel.."

 

  

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!!Son Naeun imnida!"the girl introduce herself.

 

  

 

"Yo!Im Z-I-C-O,Zico!"the boy introduce himself with a smirk plastered on his face."This guy got some swag.."you heard L.joe muttered.You looked at Zico and realized that he was staring at you.You blushed and ducked your head to hide your flushed face.L.joe glared at him.*That Zico guy is nothing but trouble.* he thought.

 

"Jagiya~ Let's have some lunch together.."L.joe cooed while you were packing your things."Sure oppa." you replied him.The two of you were about to go when someone approached you.

"Hi!Im Naeun!Im new here.I hope we can be good friends!"the new girl introduce herself.

"Hello!Im __________!and this is L.joe oppa.Im glad to be your friend" you replied with a smile.

 

L.joe nudge your side.You looked at Naeun,"Oh,sorry Naeun but we have to go."you bowed,"Talk to you next time!"you said."Its okay,"Naeun said,"Its nice meeting you again _________ and L.joe!"she said.The two of you left the classroom.

 

"Let's see how long you'll be together.."the girl walked off with a smirk.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Uh-oh! 0.o

Who's that girl?

Hmmmm..

I guess L.joe will confess soon,cause he sense rivalry.. XD

---------------------------------------------

 

an update for you guys!

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)