Winter break

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

It's the last day of school before winter break starts.Students are happily chatting about their plans during the break.

You were sitting on a bench in the school garden waiting for your friends to arrived,"Aish..I thought they said they'll be here in five minutes..more like 5 hours.." you rubbed your hands together, "so cold". Suddenly someone holds your hands,"Still cold?"L.joe asked you.You blushed and shook your head,"Thanks oppa."He smiled at you,you looked at your hands,that are intertwined together.

"Hey _______,what are your plans this winter vacation?"he asked you.You shrugged,"Sleep,eat,do all the homeworks,and spazz over Jaejoong oppa!"you squealed.He rolled his eyes,"I bet Im more handsome and hotter than that Jaejoong oppa of yours...".You eyed him suspiciously,"Jealous?".

He blushed and looked away,"O-of course not,w-why would I?"he stuttered.You giggled,"Aw!L.joe oppa is jealous! L.joe oppa is jealous!"you ."How about you oppa?What are your plans?" you asked him."I don't know..."

"I bet you'll hunt for girls..."you whispered. Unluckily for you,he heard it perfectly.He smirked”Jealous?”he teased you.

You rolled your eyes,”You wish.”.He leaned forward,"Don’t worry baby…I would never ever do that...I have you already.."He whispered to your ear. You turned red and covered your face.*Cute* he thought.

"________-ah!!!"a cute voice called.Sunny hugged you tight,"I miss you already!".You chuckled,"Aw!unnie,I've only seen you awhile ago...""But i miss you already!"she pouted.

"Hi oppas!"you greeted Teen Top."hello ________!They greeted you back."Hi there babe...Looking hot as ever.."Chunji winked at you.

L.joe smacked the back of his head,"Ouch!yeobo..you don't have to be jealous..." Chunji stucked his tounge out.L.joe glared at him,'your dead later'he mouthed.”Hi baby!”Key hugged you.”Hi bummie oppa!”you hugged him back.”where’s Hyunnie oppa?”.

"Im here.”Kyuhyun smiled and give you a big bear hug.

“Hey!what are your plans this winter break?”Ricky asked excitedly.”I have none.”Cap said.”Me too!” “Me three!” “Me four!” .

“So basically all of us don’t have plans this winter break?” Chango asked.”Well she have.”L.joe pointed at you.”And what is that?”Niel asked.”Spazz all over her Jaejoong oppa.”L.joe bitterly said.”I sense someone’s jealous..”Sunny eyed L.joe.

“How about we’ll go to our resort this winter break?”Kyuhyun asked everyone.”Chincha?!Is it okay?”Chunji looked at him with hope.”Of course!so everyone agree?”.”Yes!” everyone answered.

 

------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I,now officially ship this couple.

 

-------------------------------------------

Guys!Did you watch MAMA yesterday?!

Wow!I stayed up late just to finish that . ^^ I congratulate all those groups who won!You guys are AWESOME!

And also to those who didn't won,aw!its okay guys!there's always next time.To be honest my three bets; B1A4,BOYFRIEND,and INFINITE,didn't won,but its okay! I'll wait for the day that finally they'll be able to get a MAMA award . :)

When Super Junior won the 'Album of the Year' award,almost all of them teared up,and seeing them like that made me cry.Waaaaah~ I know I looked weird,but hey!I can't help it!><

 

So being inspired by MAMA,I wrote this chapter. Hope you like it! ^^

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRiBES and LOVE~are highly appreciated. :)