HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

You were walking down the hallway when Chango approached you,"_______!Do you want to go to L.joe hyung's house after dismissal?"he asked you.You stopped walking and looked at him,"Waeyo?"

"you don't know?!"he asked you in disbelief.You gave him a puzzle look.he sighed,"from the look of your face,I guess you really don't know,you know today is L.joe hyung's birthday!"he said."Chincha!?he didn't tell me." you whined."Hyung doesn't really like celebrating his birthday.The only people who knows his birthday are his family and teen top."he shook his head.You're thinking deeply when he interrupted your thoughts,"So you'll come?"

"Hmmm..sorry Chango,but Im busy today." you said and walked away."What should I do for L.joe oppa?" you whisper to yourself.Suddenly an idea comes to your mind.You quickly dialed a number and smiled to yourself.

 

After dismissal the teen top boys crashed at L.joe's house."Happy birthday L.joe!!!"they greeted him."Happy birthday yeobo!" Chunji tried to kiss L.joe but failed."Chunji!you're gross!" Niel shouted.

The party ended nearly midnight.Teen Top were sprawled on the floor sleeping soundy except for L.joe,"She didn't greet me today..."he muttered.*Aish pabo L.joe,she doesn't know your birthday!*.He regretted not telling you his  birthday.He's in deep thoughts when his phone beeped.He opened the new message.

 

From: Your soon to be wife :)

Oppa~ go to the school rooftop,pali!!

 

His eyes rounded.*what if something happens to ________?* He quickly grabbed his jacket and dashed to the school.

Meanwhile,you already finished decorating the rooftop.With the help of your personal maid,you made it on time.You lit up the last candle,"I hope he'll like this..."you told yourself.

 

"________!where are you?!"L.joe looked around the rooftop.There's no sign of you.Suddenly,candles lit up and revealed the beautifully decored rooftop and you walking towards him,"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~" you sang.

"H-how did you know?" he asked you ,still shocked."I have my source."you winked at him,"What kind of fiance I am if I didn't know your birthday.Well..Im not too late,right?There's a minute left before your birthday ends" you puffed your cheeks. *so adorable* he thought.

"Come here oppa." you told him.He followed you,he saw picnic blanket on the floor with all his favorite foods.He sat on the empty space besides you."Help yourself oppa!"you told him.He took a rice ball and took a bite on it,"Hmmm~ delicious..."he said.

"I've prepared all of that!"you beamed at him. "That's why you didn't attend the afternoon classes!"he accused you.You rubbed the back of your neck and smiled sheepishly,"I just wanted to make something special on your birthday,that's the least that I can do.."

He stared at you and soften,"Thank you". You smiled at him,"Your always welcome L.joe oppa".

"Waaaaaah!oppa!look!A meteor shower!"you pointed at the sky.

 

  

 

"So pretty,right?"you asked him.He nodded,"but you're thousand times prettier."he whispered.

"Oppa!Let's make a wish!"your eyes twinkled."Sure."he agreed.

He closed his eyes and wished.* I wish,I'll have the courage to confess to her sooner..*
You also closed your eyes and wished,*I wish,the grocery store still have the limited edition of chocolate ice cream temptations*. Unconsciously,a smile appeared on both of  your faces.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

  Another update~!Belated happy birthday to my one and only L.joe! *gives you kisses* XD

 

Aw! Silly _____-ah! she wishes for ice cream... XD

 

aw! I love this pic!They're so cute,right? ^_______^

 

Comments,Subscribes,and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)

HAPPY 1ST MONTHSARY TO THIS STORY! :D