Scary Story~

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

All of you meet up in the lobby after an hour."Oppa!Can Sunny unnie and I go first?” you bounced happily."Okay.”Key said.”Yay!”you cheered and the two of you ran towards the hot spring area for girls like kids.

 

You were enjoying the relaxing feeling in the hot spring."Isn’t this perfect?”Sunny asked you.You nodded,"Yeah..”you replied,closed eyes.”Unnie,answer me truthfully,okay?”you said.

Sunny nodded,confused."Do you like CAP oppa?”you opened one eye to see Sunny blushing furiously."N-no..”she stuttered.

”Just as I thought.”you grinned.”Yah!what do you mean dongsaeng-ah?!”she asked."You like him,don’t you?Huh?Huh?”you .

"Aish.fine,fine,I like him,happy?but shhhh…don’t tell anyone okay?”You saluted with two fingers,"Yes mam!”

Meanwhile L.joe and CAP are having a ‘serious’ discussion."Hyung this is just between the two of us,so tell me the truth,okay?”L.joe told the older man.

"Okay.”CAP replied."Do you like Sunny noona?” he asked."Yes.” he replied calmly,"But don’t dare tell anyone.”he gave him a hard look."Okay hyung!your secret is safe with me..”he said.CAP messed up his hair,"Thanks dongsaeng..”he said before joining the others.

 

Its already evening and you’re all in the living room.You were seating beside L.joe."Im bored~” Key whined.Ricky quickly straightened up,"You know what?This is the perfect time for scary stories!”he suggested.You cringed and squirmed uncomfortably in your seat,"A-“

“Kyuhyun hyung!You have some scary stories?”he asked Kyuhyun."Now let see..”he tapped his chin,thinking.You moved closer to L.joe and keep doing the sign of the cross,"he doesn’t know any…he doesn’t know a-“

 

“I have one!”Kyuhyun said.Soon everyone leaned in interest except for you and L.joe."Omo!omo!Ottokae?Ottokae?!”you muttered.*is she afraid of scary stories?* L.joe thought.

Kyuhyun started telling a story,"On a snow-capped mountain in the winter,there are times that sunny skies can be suddenly overcast.” You blocked your ears to prevent yourself from hearing more,"Oh Almighty Shisus and Buddah,please make him stop,”you mumbled.

Kyuhyun continued,"Afterwards,a cold wind blows down from the mountain.Snow starts to fall..and when it becomes more heavy..a lady in white appears.The lady in white creates an avalanche,and freezes every person that she meets.”he paused.

"B-but that’s not t-true,right Hyunnie oppa?” you asked him.He shrugged,"They said its true..we’ll never know.”he said.Chills down your spine.*she must be really scared.*L.joe thought."Its already late.We should go to sleep now.”he said. “Eh?” Sunny looked at the clock,"Oh your right!Its already late.”

 

"So let's end this here.."Kyuhyun said.You sighed in relief."Thanks hyung!"Ricky thanked him,"Tell us more scary stories in some other time." you shook your head furiously."Sure!"Kyuhyun gladly said."Curse all scary stories.."you whispered.

 

You keep tossing on your bed.You couldn’t  sleep at all.You decided to go down in the living room.You saw L.joe sitting on the couch staring at the fireplace."Oppa?”

He turned to you,"What are you doing here?”he asked you."I should be the one asking you that.”you sat on the floor infront of the fireplace."By the way..Thank you oppa.”you looked up and smiled,”You asked everyone to go to sleep because you know I was scared,right?”L.joe nodded slowly,"Yeah..”

“Waaaaaah!”Suddenly,you stood up and ran towards the big window."Snow!”you squealed like a little girl."Oppa,why don’t we go outside for a lil bit?”you asked him."Sure.”he agreed.

 

You tried to catch a snow and puffed your cheeks,"Oppa,do you know that this is how Kung Fu masters train.”you imitated the Kung Fu masters and  tried catching a snow with your hands.You pouted,"Aish!this is really hard!Now I know why Kung Fu masters are awesome!”you clasped your hands together.L.joe chuckled at your cuteness.He gave you a back-hug that startled you,"O-oppa?”

“Let’s stay like this for awhile.”he said in his husky voice.He rested his head on your shoulder and snuzzle on your neck that made you blush real hard.The two of you are too oblivious that someone is watching you two.

“Just don’t hurt my bestfriend Lee Byunghyun..”he smirked and went back to their room.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Another update!

Sorry if its kinda crappy and boring~ *bows*

This chapter is inspired by Card Captor Sakura and My Girl :D

 

Comments,Subscribes,and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)