Chap 2:Miserable

I can't live without you, My all is in you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hyung  Happy Birthday’ Am I the first one, right?  Kyuhyun chukle while telling this.

‘Nae..Kyu..you are the first one. of course, Besides my family, you are the only one who exactly know today is my real birthday.’ Siwon answered.

Kyuhyun thinks that now his hyung sound is not in sleepily state, but in satisfied and happily state when after hearing his wish? Would he? Nope, after he confirms his thought he pouts to older one. What??? He tries his best not to sleep and do birthday wish at late night and is that all is he get from his hyung?

‘Hey, why you silent there? What? Are you mad at me?’

‘No’ That is all. Siwon exactly know his kyu is mad at him.

‘No’ Kyuhyun tell again and curse himself silently.

Siwon laughs. “ Hahaa..Kyu, don’t lie to me, okay? I m happy with my deep heart hearing your birthday wish. I want you to be my first priority in everything. You can’t compare with anyone to me. Because you are my essential one… Kyu’

*Silence*

Now Kyuhyun feel himself as ill, red blush appear in his cheek as red tomato and hands are as cold as ice. But he feel thousands of butterflies fly in his stomach and he exactly know he smile like idiot now.

‘What Kyu? Are you still mad at me?’ Siwon worried because younger still are in silence..

‘Yes, I am still mad with you, if you can fulfills my wish then I will consider about mad at you.’ He smirked.

‘Ok, Kyu, what do I need to do for you? Tell me… ( then he remember something) What?? Kyu, this is my birthday and you not fulfill my wish but me to fulfill you? What the hell is this situation?, but ok, I will do anything you wish.’

Kyuhyun smirks and thinks his plan precisely.

‘Hyung.. inn.. you must give me your whole day of tomorrow for me..from 8:00am to 12:00pm. This time must be mine hyung, and stay beside me. Then I will not mad again. How about  then?’

‘Fine..I also like your wish. (gently mumble) I can stay whole long day with only you..if you wish, I can give my whole lifetime..every single time can be yours, kyu.’

After hearing his hyung chessy line, his heart almost silent and skip a beat again and again. He found himself as floating his own dreamland. But when he remembers something… something words from his own father,it is like sharp knife… He wakes up from his dreamland and feel stabbing in his own heart.

‘No..hyung, I don’t need your whole lifetime. You just give that valuable time for someone special for you. It is not necessary for me. You know that…huh..we are just friends and you are also not my special one. I want your tomorrow time is as your friend, hyung.. don’t think too much for that.’

Kyuhyun tell this word with broken piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter