Chap 3:Without Confession

I can't live without you, My all is in you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What a miserable!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

‘Hello Hyung’

‘Kyu, I am at parking now. By the way I arrive sharp time 8:00 am, right? Don’t  get mad at me. You need to give prize for me..’

‘Haa haa..Hyung. I only said when you not arrive on time, I’ll be mad, you know me thoroughly, isn’t it. Anyone like me has only punishment, nothing single word about prize, that’s why everyone call me Evil Kyu’ *Smirk*

‘Yah Evil Kyu, I give up, now you come here. I will take my prize as my plan, I really want to see you now cause of first one for my birthday morning, hurry up baby.’

Kyu melting his heart for word of first one. He smiles… Most glorious smile..Most charming smile…Most satisfied smile…

‘Nae. Hyung.. I am coming’

“I also want to see you hyung.. Miss you... Miss you deadly…” kyu murmured himself.

After hanging up phone, he runs to his room. Sapphire blue box for Hyung … He opens it again and smile before place in his bag.. He exactly knows his Hyung will be definitely like this.

At Car Parking,

He runs to his Hyung when he stands in front of his Audi… Blue sky shirtsleeve and white tight trouser ..

Kyuhyun POV: Oh..Because of I ran too fast or something other .. I really don’t know why but I can feel my cheeks are now burning a lot even some cool breeze blowing now.

He skips his own heartbeat now while looking at his Smile Prince.

‘Kyu’

‘Hyung..Happy Birthday’ He lowers his head and mumble softly. He can feel the older is now looking his face detail with smiling, so he tries to lift his head..then … Siwon gently pull him to his embrace.

‘Hyung … bol???’ He tries so hard to against Siwon’s strong hand and his embrace. But Siwon more pulling him tightly to his embrace.

‘Sssh… Baby… That’s my prize. So don’t move anymore, please stay only 5mins like this , ok? Just 5mins’

Kyuhyun tries so hard to understand what his hyung exactly says something and what it means because his heart is so loud beating like someone is now playing drum around. He afraid Hyung will find out this beating is neither drum sound, just his own heartbeat..He thinks that what a shame! When Kyuhyun pretty much silence now, Siwon place his hand on Kyuhyun’s waist and pull again not let any space between their chests anymore. Now Kyuhyun’s hand is on Siwon chest and he can feel every warmth come from Siwon, and warm breath is touching his neck around that makes him almost fainted and his blood is now running up and down again and again.

Siwon POV: Kyu…just 5min…baby… just…stay in my embrace like this… if I say I want to stop this moment this second forever, you don’t blame for my selfishness. I can sacrifice all of mine to stop this moment only. Not only past, present but also future forever, I can do anything for you. Because I love you… Kyu… with whole of my heart. I know you will never accept mine because you care about so many matters, but I don’t really mind anything you accept o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter