Chap 6:Suffering

I can't live without you, My all is in you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Restaurant 6:00PM,

Siwon sits on one of table that booked private room for their dinner. He prepares their dinner as candle lights and flowers lingered scent whole room, even not forget about sweet music. It seems like proposing events kinds of. He smiles about his own plan. He excuses himself as this dinner is just celebrating for long lasting of their friendship (what exactly is love) from start to till now and of course forever together. Is it worth to celebrate? Isn’t it?

As so called friend and after sharing romantic kiss, this should be one romantic dinner. Reminding of kissing, he still remembers taste of Kyu’s sinful lips. For him, these lips are actually like oasis. After tasting once, really not get enough and try to taste more and more. Plump strawberry like coloured… tastes like vanilla ice cream…too soft and too sweet to forget all sadness. He already orders vanilla ice creams as dessert after dinner to remind that kiss to Kyu. He wants to prove that which one is sweeter, vanilla ice cream or his lips? He chuckles a bit for his helpless idea.

He rubs his bracelet which gives as his birthday present from younger by his finger tips. If he is too dumb to know what exactly means “WSFOREVER’, but he is too smart. Yes, of course. Even Kyuhyun will not reveal what it means, He knows. Their invisible love… their hiding love… their love without confession… that all meaning expresses in that word and he hopes it will be forever… their love will be lasting forever. As this bracelet only belongs to him, his Kyuhyun also only belong to him. Only for him…

He checks his watch and already 6:45PM now. He still not sees any sign of younger one. Does he forget? He takes out his phone and calls him. He tries several times to call, but the other side is power off. He has no idea what to do. He worries about something because Kyuhyun is very rare to power off his phone especially when they meet. May be he is on the way and late because of traffic.

Siwon sighs and confuses. Exactly this time, someone calls him. He quickly grabs and looks caller ID he thinks Kyuhyun. But he saw it is not from Kyuhyun, he disappoints. He answers the caller impatiently.

‘Yunho Hyung, wae?’

‘Siwon-ah, where are you now?’

‘Why, Hyung? If you call me it is not important, can we hang up? Because I am waiting some important call now.’

‘Yah, how dare you talk like that to your own cousin?’

‘No, Hyung, I am really sorry if I am rude now, but I am really urgent as live and death. Please Hyung…’

‘ Ah…ok, I will hang up soon, but I am too curious one question only, where do your little sweetie go? Wait…you are in urgent means any related with that yours one. You too come to airport?

‘What? Hyung, what you want to tell me actually, who is my little sw…, what! Hyung you means Kyu… Kyuhyun, where? Where are you seeing him now? tell me…exactly’

‘Oh! You not know yet. Your Kyuhyun is now in airport and heading to go to somewhere. I saw him luggage and… Inn…beside him, one of arjussi along…Siwon…Siwon…Ahh’…that stubborn boy already hung up now. Tsk…

Not before finish his phone, Siwon immediately run directly to his Audi. In his mind, really weird… weird with all… Why? Why? You promise me always be my beside forever then now where are you going? Why break up your own promise? Why the hell is that reason? You sick of everything about me or something you hide? Wait for me there, Kyuhyun-ah… I need explanation from you. At least do I deserve that?

He drives car as fast as he can. He never drives with this speed. Now nothing is important, most important is to catch Kyu. After he arrives airport, already 7:35 PM. He runs to airport and searches everywhere; run again and again. But still not find out. His legs are too weak to carry on. His mind doesn’t want to give up to search, but all of his body system against him. Nearly out of his breath,

'Kyu-ah~~~’

He screams out of his lung. He breaks down to his knees and cries. He don’t care much people are staring or not. Suddenly he feels someone pat his shoulder. He raises up his head and expect someone he nearly death to see. But

 ‘Hyung…Yunho Hyung’ he murmured and sighed.

‘Siwon-ah, what happens? I don’t know between you two what happen exactly but I saw your Kyuhyun is already departure. Don’t frustrate like this. May be he go for a while like vacation, isn’t it?’

‘No,Hyung. He leaves me … it is for forever, not a while (chuckle like idiot) you know, Hyung…My Kyu is finally leave me alone…Leave me alone with my whole heartbroken..’

He cries harder like there is no tomorrow. Why Kyu? Which push you leave me even not telling me about your suddenly departure. I can’t let you go. You give no time to prepare and encourage for me what the hell is really happening.

What? This is the answer of my question from you? You answer the way like that. So your answer is you choose your family and not want to look back me at least once. My body, My heart all are tremble and can’t accept anything… anything something like the truth. You want to torture me like this, you spell my life turn to death. If you want to happen like this, well… I have nothing complaint. I just obey what you say and what you do even I am suffering like hell. But don’t tell me forget ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter