Chap 5:Something happening

I can't live without you, My all is in you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Cho’s House,

5:30pm, Kyuhyun already arrive his home but his father not arrive home from work yet. He ask his mother and sister about why his father call him today, he got nothing special from his mother and his sister. They also have no idea. But he still feel something weird atmosphere. May be he is over suspicious.

Finally his father arrive him along with his two assistants. He straightly goes to his reading room with them without looking at Kyuhyun one glance. Kyuhyun notices his father frowning and shivers a lot. He rubs bracelet on his wrist with fingertips again and again. “Give me strength to face, Hyung”, He whispered. After a second, one of his father’s assistant call him,

‘Kyuhyun-ssi, your father call to meet him at reading room’

‘Nae, Arjussi’ he bows him and goes to reading room. When he open door knob, his hand is trembling. He enters in and finds that his father is standing backside to him.

‘Appa, you call me’ he forces himself to say out this word. His father turns his side to Kyuhyun.

‘Kyuhyun, take a look that photos’ he points at table.

Kyhyun obeys and takes them to look. When he realizes that what is that photos, he opens his mouth and accidently drops all of photos from his hand. Now photos are spreading on the floor. Obviously his heart is too spreading and breaking into pieces. That are him and Siwon’s photos of yesterday; from everywhere; clinging, holding and staring. Every single photo suppresses that how much they like lovers. Among them, the worst is kissing scene of he and Siwon. He shames himself to see that photo in front of his own father. How can is it possible? His father is stalking them along? Since when?

‘Kyuhyun, any explanation?’ his father’s dark eyes stares straightly to his without hesitating.

Kyuhyun still lowers his head and looking floor meaninglessly, silence for awhile. One of his tears starts to roll down his cheek, after this all are spontaneously one by one. He can’t deny anything from that proof that his father showed. Sure he has nothing explanation.

‘So you betray me like that, you happy? You said that you are not gay and he also, then what about that? Who do you want to fool around? Do you promise me you will never go far like that, already promise me, isn’t it? That is the result of I believe my own son like foolish. Tell me, Kyuhyun’

Only his father’s anger voice echoed in reading room. Too strong and too full of anger make Kyuhyun feel almost fainted. He really wishes how much he disappears like dust in front of his father now. He tightly grabs his bracelet on wrist and finally can search his own voice.

‘I am not gay, Appa. So do he. But we just love each other….’

Not let his words finish, his father slaps across on his face. When he rubs corner of lips, he finds out it is bleeding… pain… pain… but not from that bruises, just come from his own heart. Why he can’t accept?

‘Shame on you, Kyuhyun, you actually said like that. What? Love? Don’t make me laugh. Love cannot happen between two guys, this is psychological disorder; homoual, huh? I am really ashamed that it happens on my own son. How can I face society and environment when son of Seoul University’s Rector is gay and in mentally disorder.’

‘Appa, no… I am not in mentally disorder. Please you don’t mix it up. It is just pure love. We love like other normal couples what you said, protecting and understanding each other, happy each other’s existence, just wish to hold hands each other till death. That’s all. It is not the side of lust and desires to happen like that. We are not harmful to society and environment. We wish to live quietly and silently be together forever. That is why we are not kind of psychological disorder, uality disorder whatever Appa… It’s not like that what you said. Please… accept this truth.’ Kyuhyun half yelled and half trembled when he said. He gets encourage from somewhere to tell like this.

Kyuhyun’s father little cools down and starts crying.

‘Why? Why happen in you? You know that how much I hope upon you. You are smart and genius since childhood and I am really proud of that. I really hope that one day you can be like me to manage this University and you can be a good heir. Is that punishment for me too over hope? Now what happened to you? Is it really difficult that you marry a beautiful girl and build a family like other people do?’

Kyuhyun feels a stab in his heart while seeing his father crying like that.

‘Appa, Sorry, it is not your fault. It is my fault only. ‘His father stare his son eyes and firmly said

‘Kyuhyun, As I beg you, you leave him and marry a girl. I already arranged everything for you. That girl is my friend‘s daughter, she is gorgeous, smart and has good background and I bet you will like her when you see her. Listen to me, son. You just meet her and date with her, then you will realize that beside Choi Siwon is not love and she is the true one of your life.’

Kyuhyun sighed.

‘Instead kill me, Appa’ Kyuhyun motionlessly said that.

‘Bol??? What you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter