Sassy Junmyeon

Junmyeon and Chanyeol's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Girl!Junmyeon

Gongchan approaches the table where Junmyeon and her friends were sitting at. Looking hotly at his girlfriend wearing her varsity jacket and a white top  having embroidered a small letter G on the left of her . With the way she crossed her legs showing off the perfect leg she has with her very fit skinny jeans.

“Good morning” Gongchan greeted and stole a peck the girl’s red lips even if she was still busy talking to her friends.

Junmyeon roll her eyes and looks at Gongchan boredly “I wasn’t expecting you to be this early.”

“Anything for my girlfriend” Gongchan winks and grabs the drink that was in front of Junmyeon and took a sip.

Junmyeon scoffs and looks away shaking her head and then stares back at her boyfriend “let’s break-up.”

Gongchan almost choke himself with the drink, he looks at Junmyeon in horror “you’re kidding right?”

“Nope.” And she smiles at her friends that were laughing beside her.

“That’s our girl” and the one named Luhan high five the other girl that looks like a cute squirrel, wearing a floral dress.

“Junmyeon—I…” Gongchan sighs and look for the latter’s hand, he holds it tightly “we haven’t even had our monthsary.”

“It’s not like I’m looking forward to it” Junmyeon explained fixing her curly blond hair. The curl of her hair fits her very soft and angelic features, with a thick red lisptick that makes her look sophisticated and attractive.

“In fact we can do it now” Junmyeon winks and approach to kissed Gongchan deeply on the lips, just as when the guy was about to respond she broke the kiss “are you looking for our first ?” she asked like it’s the most natural thing in the world.

Gongchan just stares at her blankly, but Junmyeon was already getting up on her seat. She pats Gongchan’s head lovingly “let’s cut it off for now, okay? You’re cute but I don’t want to hurt you no more.” And she kissed his lips once more, this time slowly. “Take care.”

 

She’s Kim Junmyeon, 18 years old, bust 36, waist 24, hip 36, height, well  let’s not talk about it, just say quite cute enough for a popular girl like her in the Seoul University. She’s known to be the daughter of the richest businessman in Seoul, known to be the heartbreaker and known to be the smart and blunt student.

Everyone in the university knows her, known her to be perfect, to be smart. Known to have a lot of admirers and known to have a couple list of handsome exes. Known to be the one who had broke the heart of their MVP basketball captain, Kris Wu.

Known to be just the Ms. Chievous.

Of course it wouldn’t be complete without the two girls behind her to back her up, Lu Han, a Chinese ullzang despite her very innocent image and doe eyes, don’t ever fall for that because she’s deeply wild and naughty inside. The other one was Kim Minseok, other than having the youngest face, she loves to eat a lot but she can still retain her y bosy posture. She’s attractive with her aegyo skills and even though she’s the silent type you can never beat her once she showed up her true side.

And once they already walked towards the hallway, students will always make a way for them on the center, and no one dares to block them.

“Junmyeon broke up with Gongchan?”

“Really the handsome freshman?”

“Um. She was targeting another again.”

“Who?”

The murmurs didn’t fail to reach Junmyeon’s ears. She can’t do but only roll her eyes and throws them a disdain look. What else should she do? If the heart stops beating for him, it’ll stop. It’s not like he would stick to that freshman kid who doesn’t even know how to kiss her properly.

Suddenly she noticed a guy wearing headphones leaning on his locker, he seems like he’s waiting for someone since he doesn’t stop from looking at his watch. A playful smile shows off and she gave her friends a knowing look. She bit her lower lip and fixes her blonde hair by putting the curls of her hair in front. She throws her bag on Luhan’s direction and walk towards the guy confidently.

She shows off her best smile she knows will melt the guy’s heart “hi!”

The teen look at her, then removes his headphone replying her smile with a cute cool smile. “Hey back.”

Junmyeon shyly look at her toes, just a pretentious act to look cutely in front of the guy “I like you” she said right after and grab the guy’s collar to she wouldn’t get tired tiptoeing to reach the guy’s lips. She looks at his eyes first before he attack the guy’s lips with her own. The first was slow, not until the guy responded making the pace grew deeper and sloppy. The atmosphere was getting hot, not until Junmyeon wraps his small hands on the guy’s neck, the latter too wraps his hands on her petite waist still responding the kiss, not stopping until he wasn’t the one to be dominant on the kiss.

“Good boy” Junmyeon whispers and bit the guy’s lower lip.

“Lee Jonghyun?!” a very firm tone suddenly appeared behind them. Both stop from kissing and turn their heads at the source of the voice.

“Soo—Soohee?”

“Oops” Junmyeon smiles playfully “hi girlfriend!” she greeted waving her hands with a still fresh red nail polish on his finger nails that was shining so brightly. The girl only stares at them ridiculously “I just tasted your boyfriend. He wasn’t that bad” she informed and faces Jonghyun.

“I—Jonghyun you !” the girl shouted after that and went running away trying to cover her face with a book which lets her stumble and falls to the ground,  now the students laugh at her this time. But she quickly got up and cried louder like a child.

“Oh, sorry” Junmyeon apologized “not sorry” she added once the guy named Jonghyun gawks at where her girlfriend was running to. She smirks and wipes the guy’s lips that were smudge with her lipstick “that’s okay, you can still find a girlfriend hotter than her” and she pats his broad shoulder “see you later, baby” she leans in and whispers at his ear. She looks down at the guy’s pants, no development. She smirks again, going back on the guy’s ears “let’s play on my bed sometimes. I’ll wear my bunny suit.” And she noticed how the guy jerks once she kissed his neck and looks down. Perfect! Looks like the monster had risen. She holds it for a measure and leaves the guy embarrassed and blushing once she had rub her hands twice on it without even caring that there were still a lot of students.

After nearly two minutes of staring blankly at the hallway where Junmyeon had walked into was when it came into realization for Jonghyun who she was. He groans hard hitting his head “! I forgot! She’s Kim Junmyeon.”

 

 

 

The next day, Junmyeon and her friends entered their huge gymnasium to watch for the basketball match between Seoul and Busan University. She wasn’t that “forget everything” person, of course she would need to also cheer for his ex boyfriend. She entered the gym with her always attractive smile on her lips. The three vacant seats were already reserve in front.

They seated there watching the basketball players have their warm up.

He was busy looking for Kris when someone approaches her.

“Hi!” the guy winks, holding a ball in his hand. He was wearing a different jersey so Junmyeon thought he was from Busan.

She wasn’t that snobbish person, she’s Kim Junmyeon after all and to be honest the guy was cute so she greeted him back which earn a chuckles from the two girls beside her “hi back” she said in her softest tone she could ever manage.

The guy smiles at her, he cleared his throat “my name is Henry, you must be Junmyeon?”

Junmyeon raises her eyebrow; she wasn’t expecting to be also known on other universities “yeah?”

“Henry Lau” and the guy extends his hand for a proper greeting, Junmyeon didn’t hesitate to give her hand. “So lovely” the guy muttered and kissed her hand that felt like it last for a long time.

Junmyeon retreat her hand back once she noticed the glares coming from their own basketball team and also the team of Busan University.

“I think the match is gonna start soon” she reminded and Henry nodded.

“I was looking forward to meet you” he waves his hands going on the center of the court.

 

The problem when the game has its 3rd quarter was that Busan got the higher points than their school. Every time Henry would shoot, he would always wink and at her. Not that he likes the guy but she just replied it with her precious smile.

And there’s only one thing that she could do for their own team to win now, and of course Kim Junmyeon’s idea is always daebak. Once they had their time out, she quickly left her seat and went towards their own players, panting real hard and disappointed at the big gap of the scores.

“Whoa.” One of the guy with the name Choi in his jersey gawk at her.

She scoffs, now being circled by the guys she looks at them one by one. Well except for Kris who is just sitting their silently drinking his water.

“I’m not your coach” she warns once she saw their coach frowns but the players seem not to care.

“The team captain there likes you a lot Myeon” one of the players said as he made a careful look on Henry.

“I know” Junmyeon answered obviously and check on every players face and once she saw the best one “no more time!” she muttered and grab one of the player’s head and kissed his lips languidly. Of course he picked the handsome one.

Kris widen his eyes once he saw it and startled when the loud sound hits the gym signaling that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter