The CEO's Son

Junmyeon and Chanyeol's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BREAKING NEWS: CEO’s son of Sm Entertainment, Kim Junmyeon had been targeted by still unknown persons. Luckily, he only got shot by his shoulder.

 

“I told you Junmyeon, you just can’t go out without anyone beside you. It’s dangerous! No, you’re not going to that party!” Mr. Kim yelled through the hallway as he was walk towards Junmyeon’s room. It was two days ago when the doctor had declared he’s now ready to release from the hospital, right now his shoulder was still covered in bandaged, although the pain has lessen.  It was the third time already that someone had been trying to take his life, luckily he has his bodyguards.

“But dad!” Junmyeon insisted right after Mr. Kim entered his room with a creased eyebrow, Junmyeon backed away, he looks actually scary.

“No!”

“But it was Minsoek’s birthday! I need to go!”

“You see that bandaged on your shoulder?” Mr. Kim pointed at his injured shoulder “weren’t you still learned your lesson? That you should never ever get out of this house, you’re life is in danger!”

Junmyeon frowned “I don’t know why I’ve been their target, why me?”

“Because…” Mr. Kim paused and went near Junmyeon’s side, he caressed his son’s cheek “you are my weakness, other than your mom they know you are my weakness which is why they are targeting you. They’re trying to pull me down as the CEO.”

“Why is there some people who’s so greedy about power?”

“We don’t know, but if leave my position the next CEO might ruin the whole SM Ent. So please honey, we need more time to understand that, okay?”

Junmyeon nodded, he loves his dad, and he is the only one he has now so he needs to follow his order.

 

 

It was a months ago when Junmyeon decided he wanted to have his bodyguards away, especially inside the school. Like who wouldn’t get tired to face the same people every day with their suits and their almost robotic movements and voices?

 

“Dad, can I go to school or go out without my guards beside me?” Junmyeon asked once he found the right time to ask his father.

“No!”

“But they are too protective! They don’t even let me eat anything I want! I’m so tired; they’re the only one I am talking to! And yet sometimes they don’t even reply to me!”

“You have Minsoek” Mr. Kim warned, and turn his swivel chair to check on his son “I just want to protect you.”

“But it’s too much.”

“Okay here’s the deal” Mr. Kim stretches his hands “if the time had come you have someone to protect you then I’ll let my guards down.”

“You mean…like uhhh boyfriend???”

“Exactly.”

“But how come? They’re all afraid to ask me because of my guards!!”

“Well that’s the deal.”

 

 

 

 

 

“So you are the son of the prestigious and the respectable secret agent of the Seoul Police Department. So tell me you’re in College?”

The strange guy nodded.

“Since your father says he cannot look for my son, he then suggested you but I am not convinced if your skills are already enough to be my son’s personal bodyguard.”

The strange guy cleared his throat and fixed his seating position to show he was trained enough even on how he seat “well, at a young age my father had already been teaching me different techniques on self defense. He’s been taking me in his trainings, which after teach it to me. From how to hold a gun and how to protect and help someone using the martial arts.”

Mr. Kim raises his eyebrow, he seems real. He put back the papers on the table and examine the guy’s feature “well then I’m quite convinced, be sure to actually protect my son.”

 

 

Minsoek laughs on his seat after he heard Junmyeon’s story about his deal with his dad “you mean you need to find a boyfriend??”

Junmyeon glares at Minseok.

“From what I know Jongin was the bravest one to ask you, and now that you transfer here in Seoul you’d lost that opportunity.”

“I need to find him and flirt with him! He’s the answer.”

Minsoek’s laughs gets louder this time, and Junmywon was about to punch him on the chest when they’re professor entered their room with a new student beside him.

“Good morning, you guys have a new classmate” and their professor signaled the new student to move forward “Please introduce yourself.”

The tall guy smiles at them, and his eyes wanders the room until his eyes met Junmyeon’s and then bows his head “My name is Park Chanyeol, I was late to enroll in here so I hope..uhh” he paused a little bit to think “we could all still be close though.”

 

 

 

“Oh gosh, if it weren’t your treat I am not going to join you on your lunch! You’re guards are so intimidating, they were wearing shades but I can sense that they are all checking every movement I make!”

Junmyeon knows Minsoek was only joking since they knew each other for a year now, he was thankful that he has someone who wants to be friends with him, his guards look so scary though. Even his professors are feeling a bit uncomfortable seeing them inside their room watching every movement of the students inside. His classmates were even afraid to approach him.

“It’s so tiring! I need some--”

And he was cut off by his sentence when the new guy from their class pushed one of his guard a bit away so he could face the two.

“Hi” the guy greeted “I’m Park Chanyeol, you’re new classmate. Can I join you?”

Minsoek averted his gaze on his friend.

“Su---sure.”

 

 

 

Junmyeon notice that the new guy seems interested with him, what a coincidence he was looking for someone and now here he was. He’s not sure if the feelings are mutual though.

“So” Minsoek elbows Junmyeon’s waist “the guy you’ve been looking for has already arrived.”

Junmyeon covers his face shyly “I think so. But does he—”

“Hey Junmyeon!” the tall guy waves his lanky hands on their direction, he was wearing specs and books that was almost falling on his hands, he saw that his guards blocked his way but Chanyeol glares at them.

‘Totally brave’ Junmyeon thought and waves off his hand back at him.

Once Chanyeol had approached them, Minsoek slowly slips away to give them some personal space which he seems still cannot have since his bodyguards were still there watching them but Chanyeol seems to care less.

“I wanted to ask you for a dinner tonight, my treat?”

“Sounds good,” Junmyeon nodded and he smiles showing his perfectly white teeth.

“You’re so pretty you know that?”

 

 

It was almost a month that Chanyeol tried to court Junmyeon and with Minsoek’s words of encouragement, if he would actually says it was, since Minsoek’s only words were, “this is the chance, go say yes,” or he would say “you wouldn’t let him go anymore right? Look he’s tall, handsome, and smart and funny I’m sure he was perfect for you.”

And right that night, when Chanyeol prepares him a candle light dinner on the rooftop of the Sm. Entertainment building, the atmosphere was so romantic and Junmyeon never wanted that night to end especially when the guy asked him if he wanted him to be his boyfriend. And Junmyeon’s answer was a kiss, he cannot contain he’s feelings he nodded repeatedly as his answer, he wanted to cry but the way Chanyeol assures him he will protect him no matter what he hug him tight and kiss him back again.

 

 

 

 

“Really? You’re going to let me study without my guards now?” Junmyeon beams at his father while they are having their silent dinner. That means no guards no more awkward moments and he can have more time with Chanyeol now.  There’s no more disturbing bodyguards reminding him he needs this or that or avoid this or that.

Mr. Kim nodded with a smile playing on his lips “I’ve already met your boyfriend and he seems great.”

“Yeah” Junmyeon nodded trying to recall how Chanyeol sends him home, how he texted him if he was alright or he arrives early in the morning in their house so they could go to school together.

“We made a deal, so I’m not gonna break it.”

“Thanks Dad.”

Mr. Kim smiles before he gave his son a pointed look “I still want you be careful, understand?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Junmyeon nice to see you without your guards huh?” Minsoek finds his seat on Junmyeon’s side facing the serious Chanyeol looking around every second “and good to see your boyfriend looking comfortable” he said pointing at the guy using his lips.

Junmyeon looks at Chanyeol and he smiles “Yeah.”

Minsoek furrowed his eyebrow feeling a bit curious “it’s just my observations okay? But why are you always bringing your bag?”

“Uhh does it bothers you?” Chanyeol asked munching his sandwich but instead of answering, Minsoek suddenly grabs his bag to check it.

“Oh” Minseok’s eye widens at what he saw “what are these?” and he took the earphone on Chanyeol’s bag “Is this some kind of earphone used by agents?” and he showed the cordless earphone to them but before he could read what was its mark Chanyeol quickly snatched it away from his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter