The Protective Hyung

Junmyeon and Chanyeol's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Junmyeon, could you stop tapping your pen on the table please? I am so pissed off right now!” Minseok gushed and massages his temple “don’t add more.”

Junmyeon pouted and put his pen gently on the side of his notebook and drink his juice “Sorry.”

“And by the way, if that Chanyeol didn’t show up for five minutes were going home!”

“But hyung! Chanyeol has practice for basketball!” Junmyeon insists “he might not come on time.”

Minsoek creases his eyebrow before frowning “Shut up. Listen to me, okay?” he then wipes the sweat that was sliding on Junmyeon’s forehead. Although he has a gentle and cute face, his personality doesn’t suit his face “I’m just worried about you.”

“But hyung…”

“Five minutes is up. Time to go no more no’s!!!”

 

 

 

Chanyeol approach Junmyeon with a pout evident on his lips, he gently rest his hand on the older’s shoulder “I said wait for me yesterday, but I came and you weren’t there.”

Junmyeon closed the book he was reading and face Chanyeol “Sorry, I waited but hyung was there. You know him” Junmyeon made a pointed look.

The younger just smiles “It’s okay, as long as you’re here now, so I can do thisss..” and Chanyeol went closer, making his lips find the other guy’s lips, he closes his eyes as he went closer and closer andthe lips landed on the right spot. But the spot was hard, and it continued on tapping his lips harshly, he opens his eyes to checked and saw that Minsoek was tapping the book Junmyeon was reading awhile ago on his lips.

Minsoek raises his eyebrow looking at him dangerously “how does it taste?”

Chanyeol fidgeted and put his lips away from the book, while Minsoek decided to sit in between them.

“Hyung!” Junmyeon muttered on the other side trying to look at Chanyeol “I’m having a time with Chanyeol.”

“Yeah that’s right” Chanyeol added and wipes his lips “don’t you have anyone to date with?”

“There is” Minsoek answered shortly “and it’s Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon widens his eyes, pleased to hear what his brother had said.

But sometimes Chanyeol hated when Minsoek was with them, he was trying to steal every moment he should spend with Junmyeon.

“Hyung, that’s sweet!” the other Kim answered and he place his hand on his hyung’s arm.

 

 

 

 

“Oh thank God, I’ve got the time to be with you alone now” Chanyeol muttered and fixed the spec he was using “since your brother wasn’t h—“

“Hey Yoda” suddenly someone patted Chanyeol’s shoulder on his back “nice to see you.” Although the older was smaller, he still have the guts to pat his shoulder, like he can reach it though. Chanyeol frowns.

Junmyeon chuckles cutely looking at them “Hyung wants to come with us so I said yes” and he steadied his phone capturing the two “you guys are cute. I’m happy Chanyeol and hyung are now getting closer.”

Chanyeol frowned even harder and shakes off the hand that was placed on his shoulder.

“You’re cuter Junmyeonie.”

Chanyeol rolls his eyes this time, he hates it when Minsoek always come to , he hates how Minsoek always join and disturb them, to annoy him telling him that no one can replace him on Junmyeon’s heart. And instead of him spoiling Junmyeon, it was Minsoek.

“So, where should we head first?” Chanyeol asked to disturb the two who were talking non-stop.

“Anywhere!” Junmyeon answered excitedly.

“What about Lo—“

“What about we eat first? Sounds good right Junmyeonie?” Minsoek directly asked Junmyeon, and the younger nodded at him. Minsoek smiles before looking at Chanyeol as if to say ‘you-lose-again’ and shrugs his shoulder before dragging his younger brother with him.

 

 

Right after they had arrived Minsoek immediately choose the seat that was beside Junmyeon and asked him to go on the counter to order.

He went on there, muttering incoherent words he can only hear. He was acting like the personal assistant and he hates it.

 

 

“Are we going to ride the roller coaster?” Junmyeon asked holding his drink looking at the roller coaster ride.

Chanyeol nodded, ‘this is going to be a good timing to be with Junmyeon’ he thought and searched the smaller’s hand.

Minsoek frowned “I don’t like your idea Yoda, so no. I’m not going to let Junmyeonie ride that.”

“Hyung I want to ride that” and he pointed at the roller coaster admiring the scene “can we? Pleaseeeee?”

Minsoek crossed his arms and face his brother “okay, only if you’re going to sit with me. I don’t trust Yoda.”

Junmyeon looks at Chanyeol as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter