One Day with His Smile : 2

The unforgettable moment

After quick breakfast, Siwon grab his phone, wallet and coat and heading out to the door. When he open the door, he see Kangin staring a far and drown to his own thought. Siwon pat Kangin’s shoulder from behind, Kangin shock a bit but then smile appear again in his face. “That was quick Siwon-ssi” said Kangin, “I just don’t want to make you waiting for me too long Kangin-ssi” Siwon replay it with face that getting red again “Damn, that smile appear again” Siwon shout it his mind. They then walk together to Jongwoon’s florist, Siwon see the sign of the florist “Chamomile Florist”. “Jongwoon-ah…” Kangin shouted make the small man jump from his activity arranging flowers in the pot. “Yah… Youngwoon-ah” greet Jongwoon with angry tone. “Where the heck have you been? Huh?” ask Jongwoon to Kangin with bond hand folded in front of his chest. “You aren’t answering my phone calls or even replay my messages for 4 days. I thought you are ill or something serious happen to you, because whenever I drop by your shop or dorm I never found you” Jongwoon keep asking Kangin questions while Kangin just laugh and said sorry to his childhood friend. “I went to Seoul for 4 days” Answer Kangin shortly. “Why you go to Seoul for 4 straight days? Are you okey?” The angry tone from Jongwoon voice suddenly change into worry voice. “I am fine. Nothing wrong with me. Just do regular check-up” said Kangin to calm his friend. “Oh… right, you said that you looking for helper right? Here I brought you handsome employee, Choi Siwon” Siwon who stand there in silence and slightly jealous to how close Kangin with a man name Jongwoon says “Hello, I am Choi Siwon, please take care of me” he bowed to Jongwoon. “I Kim Jongwoon but you can call me Yesung. Nice to meet you.” Yesung smile to Siwon but then his attention back to Kangin again.  “Are you sure nothing happen to you Kangin?” ask Yesung again, Kangin just laugh when he see his best friend’s face so worried. “I told you, I am fine. It just regular check-up”, Kangin tell Yesung softly, while the latter keep starring at Kangin, examine him from head to toe and holding both Kangin’s hands inside of his. Siwon who watched it in silence felt slightly angry and jealous, “ehmm…” Siwon pretend coughing so the both of those best-friend notice that he still there. Kangin look toward Siwon, “Are you okey Siwon-ssi?” ask Kangin worry looking at Siwon face. “Use this scarf to make you feel warmer”, Kangin put his scarf around Siwon neck, “Feel better Siwon-ssi? No cold anymore?” Kangin asking while take Siwon,s hands in his and rub it to make it more warmer. “I am fine, and not cold” Siwon says flustered with what kangin did to him, he blushing and makes his face bright red. “Are you sure? Your face saying other ways, it’s really red and hot” Kangin put his hands on Siwon’s cheeks. “You have a fever? Why don’t you said it earlier?” Kangin said, his face looks very worry, Siwon turn his face to other way and blushing even more because what Kangin did to him. “Damn this guy” said Siwon in his mind, “and why am I blushing just because he touch me and make that worry face?” He busy with his own though while Kangin still looking so worry to Siwon because Siwon’s strange behavior today. Yesung who see this just can sigh, he knows Kangin really kind and care towards other, but he don’t really like what he see in front of him now, he feel slightly jealous and anxious about this new guy. “Siwon, if you feeling not well, you can start working tomorrow, now get plenty of rest” Yesung finally talk “and stop making Kangin worried like that” he added in his mind. “Kangin, you also take care of your health, if something wrong happen to you, please tell me right away. Don’t you dare make me worried sick like before” Yesung warn his bestfriend with a glare. Kangin who know so well about his best-friend behavior when he mad just smile, “of course, you will be the first person that I call if something happen to me Yesung”. Then he look towards Siwon again, “now, let’s go back to your dorm first Siwon, you need to rest”, Kangin said while he take Siwon wrist and lead him to Siwon’s dorm. After reach Siwon’s dorm, Kangin let go of Siwon’s hand, “now go back to sleep and remember don’t skip your meal, if something happen call me okey” Kangin give Siwon his name card, “I’ll see you again after work. Be good boy and listen to your hyung” Kangin smile to Siwon, and he excuse himself to go to work. Siwon open his dorm door and in to the room, lock it and then he is lean on to the door. He cover his bright red face with both of his hand “What is wrong with me!” he ask himself, “why I blushing all the time when he around me with that stupid innocent smile!” he muttering again, “Am I really falling in love to him?” his face looks so confuse, “I never felt something like this before toward other guy” he suddenly remember both of Kangin hands in his cheeks. “Damn I really fell for him.” With this new conclusion, he go to bed, plop his head and he fall asleep.