The New Life Begin

The unforgettable moment

After 2 Hours drive, Siwon see the sign of the place where he will be stay. “Welcome to Cheonan” Siwon shock read the sign. And after 10 minutes of drive, the car then stop in front of dorm building, “Here is the dorm where you will stay young master” the driver said while bring Siwon suitcase to his side. When they arrived it already night and Siwon feels hungry, he looks at his watch and he shock, he not eating anything since morning. “What number is my room?” ask Siwon to his driver, “Its number 10 young master”, “owh, okey then”, he then drag his suitcase to the building. “Please take care of yourself young master” the driver bid him farewell, Siwon just raise his hand for respond. Siwon then looking for his room number “10… 10… 10.. ah this one the room I think”. After found the room, he unlock the door, Siwon look amaze with his new room. The room really simple, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, livin room and kitchen in 1 room, no video game no home theatre, and the couch not long enough for him to laying down. The worst part is no chef or maid that will help serve him. Siwon just plop his body to the couch and think what he will do from now on “Damn, that old man’s punishment this time really serious” he sigh, then he grab his phone wallet and he go outside to look for something to eat for dinner.

            Kim Youngwoon or known as Kangin whistling while he cook ramen for customer. “You look happy Kangin-ah” said one of his regular customer, “We really miss your ramen Kangin-ah” said the other customer, “You’ve been gone for 4 days Kangin-ah, are you okey?” said other customer added the question to the smiling Kangin. He just smile and said really sorry to all his regular customer. “You already inform your comeback to Jongwoon? He worried sick when you suddenly disappear and not told him any words”, “I will visit him later to surprise him, please don’t tell him yet” said Kangin and putting his index finger to his mouth to as signal for them to keep silence. Suddenly the door open, Kangin welcome his new customer with bright smile.

            Siwon stop at ramen shop near his dorm, when he open the door, he greeted with a really bright smile from a man behind the bar. He see the nametag at the man with name “Kangin”, Siwon then sit at the chair in front of the bar where Kangin standing, “one ramen please Kangin – ssi” said Siwon, “Coming right away sir” Kangin replay with smile still in his face. Five minutes later, Kangin put a bowl of ramen and a glass of water in front of Siwon “enjoy your meal sir” said Kangin happily. Seeing Siwon done with his meal, Kangin approach Siwon and take the bowl and the glass, “are you new here sir? Because this is the first time I see you around” ask Kangin softly, “yes I am new here, I just move out today to here.” Siwon then take out his wallet, “how much all of this?” ask Siwon, “no need, take this as my treat to welcome you to Cheonan sir.” Siwon shock with kindness that he got, “are you sure Kangin – ssi?” Kangin nodding his head and give Siwon smile, “By the way, are you looking for helper Kangin – ssi? I am looking for job actually” ask Siwon shy. “I am not looking for helper right now, but my friend do, he open a florist shop and need some help since his younger brother went to Seoul to continue his study” Kangin gives the address to Siwon, “Thank you Kangin – ssi, thank you for ramen and your help” Siwon bowing his head, “No problem sir, glad to help” Kangin respond for the bow with gentle pat at Siwon’s shoulder. “Hope you enjoy staying here sir” Kangin says with big smile in his face. Siwon then excuse himself to Kangin and go back to his dorm.

            After reach his room, Siwon plop his head to the pillow and suddenly felt so tired. He think about the offer from Kangin –ssi gave him earlier. “Maybe I will go to the florist like what he told me” he muttering by himself, “but I never work, not even once, and I don’t want to work, its tiring.” He confuse right now wether he work or not. “Argghhh….” Siwon suddenly shout out of frustration and mess his hair. “Let’s take a bath first, hope it will wash away my problem” he hoping while he enter the bathroom. After quick shower, he laying on his bed and getting sleepy, and he finally fall sleep.