One Day with His Smile : 1

The unforgettable moment

The next morning, Siwon suddenly wake up because of the sound of someone knocking his door. Siwon rub his sleepy eyes while his mouth swearing non-stop to his “early” guest. He open the door really hard and hit the person who standing behind the door, “Ouch” that person shouting in pain, “Oh.. I am sorry” says Siwon to his “early” guest and shock when see that the guest is Kangin-ssi who now rubbing his forehead after got hit by the door. “Kangin-ssi, Are you okey?” Siwon said with curious stare, “Annyeonghaseyo, so you are my new neighbor sir? And I am fine, just little bit hurt, but totally fine” says Kangin with smile in his face. “Oh.. good then, by the way I forgot to introduce myself last night, I am Choi Siwon, please take care of me” Siwon bowing to Kangin, the latter just blink his eyes. “Come in Kangin-ssi, let me make a coffee for you as my apologized because I hurt your forehead and as payment of last night treat”, Kangin nodding his head and follow Siwon to inside the room. “You can sit anywhere you want Kangin-ssi, make yourself comfort” says Siwon while he went to the kitchen.

”Aish… how to make this thing work!!” Kangin suddenly hear Siwon’s loud voice from the kitchen, “Are you okey Siwon-ssi?” Kangin peeking from the living room and chuckling when he see trouble face of Siwon. “Need help Siwon-ssi?” Kangin asking while still trying to hide his laugh, “It will be great Kangin-ssi” said Siwon angry because he embarrassed that he know nothing about making coffee and seeing Kangin’s face that try not to laugh for what he done. Siwon then try to make space from him and the coffee machine when suddenly Kangin grab Siwon’s wrist “where are you going?” Kangin ask Siwon, the one that being questioned just looking at his wrist where Kangin hold it, “Aren’t you will be the one who make coffee for both of us?” Siwon answer Kangin question with question. “I am not gonna make a coffee for both of us, but I will teach you how to make coffee with coffee machine,” Kangin let Siwon hand go, smile never left from Kangin face. “Oh.. okey then” Siwon nodding his head and stand beside Kangin and watch the older man using the coffee machine. After teach Siwon how to use the coffee machine and end up made coffee, “So you understand how this thing work?” Kangin ask to Siwon, but Siwon give no respond, he not even listening to what Kangin said to him because his mind busy adoring the man who stand beside him, the man beside him not really handsome but has really nice smile and his eyes shine really bright and full of happiness, he also gentle and when he talk, his voice make Siwon calm, something that similar like the voice that he heard back when he 5 years old, voice from his first friend. Kangin gently pat Siwon’s shoulder “Siwon-ssi?” Kangin make hand gesture in front of Siwon’s eyes, Siwon flustered with sudden action of Kangin and just scratch his not itchy head to hide his embarrassed because get caught staring at the older man.

“What did you say Kangin – ssi??” ask Siwon with blushing face, “I ask, do you understand now how this thing work Siwon-ssi?” Kangin said with chuckle seeing how red Siwon face right now. “I understand Kangin-ssi, thank you” Siwon then bowed his head to Kangin. “After drink your coffee, I will accompany you to Jongwoon’s florist shop” offer Kangin, Siwon just nod his head. “I will excuse myself now then Kangin – ssi, I need to go to shower and change my clothes” Siwon then stand up and go to his bathroom. “Damn, what happen to me? Why I keep starring at Kangin-ssi? He is a man and so do I! There is no way I will falling in love with other man. I am straight from the beginning.” Siwon talk in the bathroom and using water that come out from the shower to cover his voice. Siwon out from his bathroom then change into new shirt and pair of jeans. “Sorry to make you wait Kangin-ssi, let’s go now” said Siwon to Kangin, “But before we go to the florist shop, can we go to convenience store? I need to buy bread for my breakfast” Siwon added while he rub his stomach because he hungry. “Oh My God… I make a sandwich for you actually, I really forget about it” Kangin then take out lunch box from his bag, “Here you go, enjoy your breakfast, I will go back to my room for a while, I left my phone” he said and get up from his chair, “I will wait for you outside, so take your time Siwon-ssi.” Kangin said it and wave to Siwon who busy eating his sandwich, Kangin see a mustard at Siwon cheeks, “You eat the food like a child Siwon-ssi” Kangin laugh while he whipped Siwon’s cheek with his thumb, Siwon feel so embarrassed, “don’t treat me like a child” said Siwon pouting, Kangin just laugh more and wave to Siwon and out from Siwon’s room.