CHAPTER 3-Next to me ...

►►You're The Only One◄◄

YoonA's POV

 

After 1 hour in homeroom were now heading to our first subject. Unfortunately Donghae isn't my classmate. My first subject is Science while Donghae's first subject is English. 'Yeah, today's gonna be boring especially today's first subject!' I said to myself.

 

I entered the room and everyone is sitting there to thier seats. I think the teacher just arrived. I sat on my sit and suddenly someone sat beside me. I turned around and say "hi" then he turned to me and-- "Hello YoonA-sshi" said Eunhyuk. 

Seriously? Eunhyuk? The one who I love since 5 years? Sitting BESIDE ME?! Am I dreaming? He's going to be my classmate?! but wait!  HE KNOWS MY NAME !!!! HE DIDN'T FORGET IT!

 

I get out from my thought and replied to him "Oh. E-Eunhyuk-ssi" but I feel my face is getting hot. I think I'm blushing! >.< no way!!!

 

"Are you alright?" he asked me. I bet I'm freakingly blushing right now.

"N-Neh." I repplied nervously. Man, Who wouldn't be nervous infront of this guy?

 

"Good Morning Everyone. I'm Baek Young Jin, your Science teacher." said our teacher.

"Good Morning Sir," We, Students said.

 

"Okay, so we should now start our lesson. Turn the page on page 14" he said.

 He scan all students and he saw that there's a student who didn't bring he's book.

"Mr. Lee, Where's your book?" said Mr. Baek. 'Mr. Lee? Eunhyuk?'  

I turned to face him and saw that he don't have book. Maybe he forgot.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry Sir. I left it at home" said Eunhyuk, beside me.

"Okay. Ms. Im can you share your book with Mr. Lee?" Our teacher said. 

 

 

I just nodded and put the book between us.

 

“Thank you and Sorry for the trouble.” said Eunhyuk shyly. 'Oh God! how can he be so cute?'

 

“No problem. It’s okay with me.” I said then he show me his gummy smile.

 

 ‘Not a trouble at all. Thank god you didn’t bring your book. kekeke’

And our teacher starts writing on the board. While listening, I also take notes from what our teacher’s writing.

'Why is it the school just began then it already had classes?' -.-"

Okay so, I really need to go to CR now.

"Excuse me Sir, Can I go out?" I said as I raise my right hand.

"Okay. You may go" he said as he's gesturing that i can go out

"Kamsahamnida" 

-End of POV-

 

Siwon's POV

 

'YoonA, Why I can't take you out of my mind?!?!'What's wrong with you huh? Aish!'  

Choi Siwon, Relax! It seems like it's not you if you continue this wierd feelings! ahhrrggg!

 

I'm on my way to our room when *BAMFFF* 

Oh! I bumped someone. I didn't noticed that. We both fell on the ground.

"Mianhae" as I offer my hand for her to stand. and she looked up--YOONA?!

"Oh! Siwon-sshi. It's okay. I'm sorry also. I didn't noticed you" She said and she reached my hand and help her up. She stands up and dusted her uniform.

"no worries YoonA. No need to be formal" I said and give my charming smile. kekeke~

"neh Siwon~.  I gotta go then." She said as she flash her sweet smile.

"neh" i replied.

'She's the one I'm thinking earlier but then she suddenly appeared.. Hmm, what's with her?'

-

-

-

After few hours, the class ended.

 

-End of POV-

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Aaahhh~ After how many hours, I'm free! I'm totally tired-.-" " YoonA said while putting her hands up in the air, walking.

'hmmm, so the pig is tired huh?!'

 

"So, How's first day of class Piggy?" I said and smirked.

"It's okay but Well, Kinda tired. You know what, Mr. Simple is my classmate in Science!" she said and put down her hands. 

"Mr. Simple?"

"Ahuh! My codename for him"

"How many codenames you  gave to him already?"

"Don't know."

"It's been 5 years yet you still didn't confess. *sigh* you're really good! Good job YoonA!"

"Of course! haha"

"Ohh~.Speaking of job, You have work later right?"

"Hell yeah."

"Why don't you get other job? I mean, Why is it at night?"

"Well, that's the only job that's better and Mr. Kim is kind boss. He allowed me to work there even if I'm underage to work"

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah. You're right"

After ten minutes of walking  ...

"So,I guess, see you tomorrow fishyyy~!" YoonA said and waved her left hand.

"Okay. Take care piggy!" I said then she entered her apartment. It's on 3rd floor. 

-

-

-

10:00pm I'm Done doing our assignments!! (yeah, It's just the start of the school year but we have so many assignments)

It's time to go to bed! Waking up early again tomorrow~!

Dreamland~.....