005

Fated to be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara stepped out into the cool air and looked into the distance. What is this feeling in my chest...why do I feel like this? thought Ara. What she didn't kno was that Myungsoo was watching her the whole time, admiring her beauty, the way her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. 

"Ahem.." coughed Myungsoo.

"Ah, that scared me" said Ara, holding her chest, as she turned to look at the person who coughed. "oh Annyeonhasaeyo."

"hey," replied Myungsoo softly. He was wondering if she felt the pull between them, but he didn't know how he should ask.

"Myungsoo right?" asked Ara with her heart pounding hard in her chest. She had a feeling he was someone special to her.

"Ah neh" said Myungsoo awkwardly.

"Are you my-" started Ara.

"Mate?" finished Myungsoo. 

"You feel that too?" asked Ara.

"Mmmm neh" replied Myungsoo with a smile. He suddenly grabbed Ara's arm and pulled her towards him. He put her hand on his chest. Ara blushed as she could feel his chest muscles under his collared shirt.

"Y-yah" stuttered a shocked Ara. "What are you doing?"

"Do you feel my heart beating fast for you? Do you know how long I've waited to find you?" whispered Myungsoo. Unknowingly, Ara started to smile while staring at Myungsoo.

"...I've been waiting for you too..." smiled Ara. Their faces were so close to each other that they could feel each others breath. Slowly, Myungsoo closed the space in between them and their lips touched.

"Ara, they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter