001

Fated to be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"UMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a shrieking voice echoed off of the castle walls.

The king sighed," Here we go again..."

"OPPA TOOK MY PHONE AGAINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Kim Gayoon, the youngest of the family. 

"Aigo....Yah! Be nice to your sister!" scolded the queen.

"She started it! She kicked me in the shin," whined Sungyeol, one of the king's 7 sons.

"Just give it back to her hyung..." said Sungjong, as he walked into the room along with the rest of the brothers. 

"There's not a day where you two fight.." said Sunggyu, shaking his head at his dongsaengs.

"She/ he started it" said Gayoon and Sungyeol simultaneously. 

"NO YOU!" shouted Gayoon, glaring at her brother. 

"NO YOU!" argued back Sungyeol.

"YOU!" retorted Gayoon. 

"YOU!"

"YOU!!!"

"YOU!!!!!"

"PFT ITS OBVIOUSLY YOU"

"NUH UH!!"

"YUH HUH!!!!"

"SHUT UP!" everyone shouted.

"Kids, can you guys just get along for at least 5 minutes?" asked the King.

"Sungyeol, be nice to your sister" said their mother.

"Yea Sungyeol be nice to your-" Gayoon was cut off by a handsome guy who walked into the room, followed by a group of other boys and a girl.

" Hey babe," said the guy.

"Oppa~" Gayoon ran to hug the guy and kissed his cheek. " What are you doing here?"

"Ahem..." coughed a couple of voices behind them, cutting off their lovey dovey moment. 

"Did you forget me already Gayoonie?!??! Your favorite unni of all time!??!?!" asked the girl, fake crying.

"Calm down yeobo," said another guy, trying to calm his mate down. 

"MINHEE UNNIIIEEEEEE!!!!!! I MISSED YOUUUUUU!" shouted Gayoon, pushing her mate, L.joe, out of the way.

"Well...love you too babe..." sulked L.joe.

"HAHA L.joe hyung got REJECTEDD!!!" laughed Ricky and Chanjo. 

"R-E"

"J-E"

"C-T"

"E-D"

"REJECTED REJECTED...YOU JUST GOT REJECTED!" 

"Oh shut up maknaes, at least I got a mate..." retorted L.joe.

"I MISSED YOU TOO MY LOVELY DONGSAENG!" Minhee sang, as she too, also pushed her mate, Luhan, out of the way.

"wow..." muttered Luhan.

"HAH hyung got thrown away too~" sang Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Shut it..." glared Luhan.

As the girls were gossiping, the King and Queen gathered the young men.

"Girls, quiet down please," said the Queen.

"Yes mommy/auntie" replied the girls. They walked over to where the guys were seated and sat next to their mates. 

"So as you guys know, the annual ball is in three weeks," said the King.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter