003

Fated to be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was not one day before the ball and the guys were gathered around to discuss the event.

"Aish...why is your sister so stubborn..." asked L.joe frustrated.

"Wae? Is she still ignoring you???" asked Hoya.

"Ever since three weeks ago..." muttered L.joe. Ever since the girls and guys made the bet, the girls decided to completely ignore the guys, including their own mates. They would come back to their rooms, which they shared with their mates, late at night and then leave early in the morning to go to practice. Thus, making their mates a little frustrated. 

"Same here Byunghun," sighed Luhan and Yongguk.

"It's ok guys. They will probably talk to you guys tomorrow since you are escorting them to the ball." said Baekhyun. 

"Anyways...should we practice a couple more times?" asked Zelo.

"I think we are fine..and besides I don't mind being my babe's slave for a day." said L.joe, shrugging.

"Yah Byunghun...this is OUR sister we are talking about. Who knows what she's going to make us do.." said Sungyeol.

"Who cares, I'm more curious to who this Ara girl is..." said Woohyun.

"Yah Woohyun, you already have a mate... do you want Chorong to kill you??" exclaimed Myungsoo.

"Thats HYUNG to you Myungsoo.." said Woohyun.

"Tsk whatever." smirked Myungsoo.

"This kid..." muttered Woohyun.

"Wait, you guys never met Ara?!?!?!" excaimed the B.A.P members. The remaining guys shook their heads.

"Seriously?!?!? Ara is like the nicest person ever!!" said Zelo with his eyes sparkling.

"Yea! She's the youngest out of the girls." said Yongguk. "The girls treat her like a baby. It's quite funny. Well it's understandable cause that girl is so unpredictable."

"How so?" asked Chunji.

"Well first, she's hella clumsy and she's crazy too. Like...how do I explain this..."said Yongguk.

"Basically we would be walking to like the park to hunt and she would trip on like nothing..it's funny~"exclaimed Himchan.

"She's clueless too, but she's the best listener and she gives the best advice." said Daehyun.

"Oh and she's pretty too!" said Himchan.

"Not to mention she's dramatic and at cooking..." muttered Jongup.

"OH YEA remember the time she tried to cook us noodles??? They fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter