002

Fated to be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously...

"Wait...you guys can perform?!?!?" exclaimed Woohyun and Myungsoo.

"Pft. You guys are just scared that if we had a competition, we would win hmph." said Minhee.

"Yea right, we would obviously win.." retorted Kai.

"NUH UH WE WOULD DEFINITELY WIN!!!" said Gayoon, angrily. "FINE! Let's make a bet, on the day of the ball, we will have the competition. hmmmmm...if we win, you guys have to be our slaves."

"May the best team win...." smirked Minhee, turning to leave. " Come on Gayoon, let's go get Yoonmi and Ara."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

"YOOOOOOONNNMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UNNNNNNIIIIIIII" shouted Gayoon, "ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Shesh I'm right here you don't need to yell!" muttered an annoyed Yoonmi.

"Hey girl~" Minhee said while hugging Yoonmi, " Where's Ara?"

"Right here unni~" giggled Ara as she walked into the girl's practice room."What's up?"

"What's up?!?!! WHAT'S UP!?!?" asked Gayoon, being her dramatic self," WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO STAY HERE FOR A WHILE?!??!?"

"Opps? hehehe" said Ara, as she hid behind Yoonmi.

"And you told Minhee unni too?!??!?! I thought we were besties for the resties," pouted Gayoon.

"Well duh~Of course we are best friends. I was going to tell you, but I erm got distracted..." said Ara, embarrassed.

"Aigo...this kid...what did you get distracted by this time..." sighed Minhee.

"Well..hehehe...I kinda...um....fell..." said Ara.

"Again?!?!?! PFT AHAHAHHAAHAHHA" laughed Gayoon and Yoonmi.

"HAHA VERY FUNNY... and yes I'm ok..thanks for asking unnies.. I love you guys too..." said Ara sarcastically.

"Anyways you know how my dad has a ball EVERY year in hte palace?" asked Gayoon.

"Mhmmm what about it?" said Yoonmi.

"Well.....you guys are going right??" Gayoon asked anxiously.

"I am probably going because of Yongguk oppa~" said Yoonmi.

"Really?? YAY~ What about you Ara??" asked Minhee.

"Well I-" said Ara, getting cut by Minhee.

"Are you seriously going to not go again this year???" asked Minhee. 

"Yea Ara, you never go with us, " pouted Gayoon. " And besides, my parents miss you!!! AND YOU STILL NEVER MET MY DUMB BROTHERS YET!!!"

"Well....why do you want me to go so bad anyways..." muttered Ara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter