004

Fated to be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" May I present to you...Go Ara."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Go Ara imnida." said Ara, smiling. She looked at the group of guys that sat in front of her, but none of them caught her eyes until she met eyes with a guy in a black suit, staring at her.

What is this feeling thought Ara.

Why is my heart beating so fast just staring at her... is she..my mate? wondered Myungsoo. Ara...what a pretty name...

They broke eye contact when the Gayoon started to introduce her to each and everyone of them.

"These are my idiotic brothers," said Gayoon pointing at the guys.

"Yah! You want to fight here?" said Sungyeol, glaring at Gayoon.

"Sorry Ara-sshi, I'm Kim Sunggyu and that's Sungyeol. They fight alot." said Sunggyu, with his eye smile.

"Where are your eyes hyung??? ahahaha I'm Woohyun~ Nice to meet you Ara-shi" said Woohyun laughing.

"I'm Dongwoo and this is Hoya." said Dongwoo pointing at Hoya. 

"Annyeong Ara-shhi" said Hoya.

"Hi~ I'm Sungjong. I hope we can be friends Ara-sshi~" said Sungjong.

"I'm Myungsoo, nice to meet you" said Myungsoo, as he smiled a little.

So his name is Myungsoo.... he's quite handsome...thought Ara.

"You can just call me Ara. It's nice to meet you" said Ara as she stared at Myungsoo.

"Ara come on, we have to get ready" said Minhee, tugging on Ara's arm.

"Arrasso unni." replied Ara, following the girls out to get ready. The guys also went out to get ready.

"Yah, Ara is pretty!" said Kai.

"She is! Her mate-to-be must be really lucky" said Baekhyun, dreamily.

I am lucky...thought Myungsoo. He couldn't wait to meet her later.

Meanwhile...

The girls went back up into Gayoon's room where their stylists were waiting.

"Nervous?" asked Minhee.

"Neh unni." said Ara.

"Don't worry~ We will be fine." reassured Yoonmi. "Let's get dressed"

Ara:                                         

Minhee:

 

Yoonmi:

Gayoon:

Shoes:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter