My Preference

One for me

 

Class dismissed after a long lesson of our professor.

I get up from my chair and started to fix my things, I put my things on my bag and pick up my bag and I decided to go first and leave Onew and Jessica unnie alone.

But a tight grip holds my hand, I look back and Onew was the one who’s holding my hand.

“Don’t go…” he said.

“wae? I should leave you two alone, you know” I said with a smile.

“No, I’m not comfortable when you’re not with me, it’s better if you will go with us.” He said.

I can’t explain what he looks like when he’s saying those words.

“uhm.. ok you’re so weird” I just said.

This boy is really naïve, he’s not really aware of what I feel about him. i’m just so fortunate that I’m good at pretending.

We go outside of our room and walk through the corridors of our school, onew and Jessica unnie talking about their personal life. About donghae oppa onew’s parents as well as Jessica unnie’s family. I’m just listening to their stories though I already the life of onew. Actually I can already write a book of him and if ever I will write all the good things about him it will take me forever.

Onew treat us an ice cream, onew and I have the same favorite flavor which is vanilla, while Jessica unnie loves strawberry. We ate ice cream while walking. As we reached Jessica unnie’s house we said our goodbyes to her.

As we go on..

“Anna what are your preference when finding a guy?” onew asked me.

“hmm.. what’s up with your question” I said.

“no.. I’m just asking, you know, Jessica noona and you are both girls so you might have the same preference” he defended his self

“well I like cute, hmm funny.. smart and a boyfriend who’ll be so concern and so faithful to me, someone like u……uhh.. never mind” I answered, omo~ I feel like dying. I’m almost caught

“ohh~ someone like me? You’re about to said that right?” he said while laughing

“whaaaaaaaaat? You really got the guts to say that huh” I just said.

“I’m just kidding I didn’t hear some of your words.” He said.

Ooppppps~ still lucky hahaha!  I said to my self.

 

Onew’s POV

I can notice anna starting to walk though the door without asking us.

I hold her hand tightly so she won’t go home alone.

“Don’t go…” i said.

“wae? I should leave you two alone, you know” she said with a smile.

“No, I’m not comfortable when you’re not with me, it’s better if you will go with us.” i explained.

 “uhm.. ok you’re so weird” she said.

As we walk through the corridors of our school, I’m chatting with Jessica noona we talk about our family and some personal stuff.

But anna is so quiet, maybe she’s just thinking about some personal things, but I’m really worried she’s not like that when we’re together, she’s funny, throwing funny jokes but now, she’s so quiet.

I decided to treat them ice cream, I but two vanilla and onew strawberry for Jessica unnie.

We reached Jessica unnie’s house

As we go on walking…

“Anna what are your preference when finding a guy?” I asked her, I just want to break his silence

“hmm.. what’s up with your question” she just said, she didn’t even poke me.

“no.. I’m just asking, you know, Jessica noona and you are both girls so you might have the same preference” I defended my self

“well I like cute, hmm funny.. smart and a boyfriend who’ll be so concern and so faithful to me, someone like u……uhh.. never mind” she answered but her face turns red.

“ohh~ someone like me? You’re about to said that right?” I said while laughing, I’m not sure of what I heard

“whaaaaaaaaat? You really got the guts to say that huh” she said.

“I’m just kidding I didn’t hear some of your words.” I just said.

-end of onew’s pov-

 

We reached my house

“Good bye, take care thank you for this” I said goodbye to him and raise my ice cream

“bye! It’s nothing thank you too!” he said. And I go inside of our house.

Not so bad day.. yet some things are still on my mind, bothering me.. his confessions aghhh.. I should just take a shower and stop thinking about those things, I won’t let jealousy take advantage of me. Yet friends stay longer I should be glad that we’re friends instead of lovers.

I go to my bathroom and took a shower, I hear my phone ringing, but I can’t answer it I’m in the middle of something. I’ll just check it later.

I like to sing when I’m taking a shower or bath..

♪I want to make a place by his side, always by his side, not as a friend, but as a woman
I’ll hold his in my arms and tell him I’ll protect him from sadness♪

The lyrics of this song just suit my feelings for him, I want to be his woman and I’m willing to take all the risks just to protect him.

 

Song: http://youtu.be/pRxAxgBZKOg =)