His confessions

One for me

It was already 9:00pm and I need to turn off my computer and sleep, I don’t want to be late tomorrow.

But donghae oppa messaged me.

“anna how are you?” he said.

“oppa~ I’m pretty fine! How about you? I’ve haven't seen you since last week” I said, I’m close with his brother.

“I’m okay =) so how was your first day?” he asked me.

“well it’s okay oppa but eventually onew pissed me off again.” I said

“haha! You two never changed, well I apologized for his playfulness.” He said.

“it’s okay oppa.. I have to sleep now, thank you for your time! Good night!” I said.

“alright.. good night! Take care ok!” he said

“yep, you too oppa! ♥ =) good night!” I finally said, and turned off my computer.

I checked my phone if I received new messages, well hoping I received a text from onew and I did!

“Thank you! And say thank you for me to mom and dad!” his message

“mworago? I think it’s a wrong send” I texted him back.

“anieyo~ that’s for you! I’m really really thankful to you and to your parents anna, have a nice night!” he replied.

“wae? Is that really you? Are you making fun of me?” I replied

“just sleep and don’t mind me =)” he replied again.

“ok.. good night! Pray first!” I just replied

“good night! See you tomorrow!” he replied back again.

And I turned of the lights and I my lamp shade

I can’t sleep… I miss him… though I’m with him earlier… onew never leaved my mind… and tears starts to run down on my face.

 

Onew’s POV

I really had a great day with anna and her family and of course with Jessica noona.

Donghae hyung is using the computer, I saw him chatting with anna, he’s smiling while chatting with her. I wonder what they are talking about.

I have to thank anna for an awesome day, I get my phone from the side table of my bed

“Thank you! And say thank you for me to mom and dad!” I texted her.

“mworago? I think it’s a wrong send” she texted back.

“anieyo~ that’s for you! I’m really really thankful to you and to your parents anna, have a nice night!” i replied.

“wae? Is that really you? Are you making fun of me?” she replied

“just sleep and don’t mind me =)” I replied

“ok.. good night! Pray first!” she replied

“good night! See you tomorrow!” I just said, because I know she’s sleeping early. And it’s already 9:20pm

And started to think some of the things I’m confused…

End of onew’s pov

 

I woke up at 6:00 and my I need to be at school at 7:30

I check my phone if I received new messages. and you know what I’m hoping for and I yes a message from onew.

“princess!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!!!! Let’s go together ok?” his messaged

“ne~ fighting fighting!” I replied.i want to put a heart but I will be obvious…

And I have to fix my bed, and get ready for school it’s my daily routine.

I wear my uniform and go downstairs to wait for onew but he’s already at our living room.

“Good morning mom” I said to my mom and kissed her cheeks.

“Good morning~” my mom smiled at me, “be good at school ok?” she reminded me.

“ne~ always” I said with a wide smile.

“always???” onew said, his eyebrows meet, it made me laugh he looks so cute!

“lets go?” I asked him

“okkkkk my princess!” he answered with a smile.

Then he pick up my bag again well I don’t wanna argue with him again.

“anna, can I ask you a favor?” he said

“hmm.. ok.. what is it?” I asked him

“you know.. Jessica unnie.. I want her to be my girlfriend… can you help me?” he said, those words… it’s breaking my heart into pieces I want to cry and shout at him… why can’t he notice me? I’ve always been with him since then but why can’t it be me?

“oh~ what a piece of cake… I will.” I replied but my heart want to said no and confess everything to him.

As we reached our school, I can see Jessica unnie waving at us.. I’m just smiling and I lift up my head so my tears won’t fall. I need to be calm.

“Good morning guys!” she greeted us.

“good morning” onew and I greeted her back

“so.. lets go?” Jessica unnie said with a smile.

Onew and I followed her, I pushed onew so he’ll be beside of Jessica unnie, he wanted me to help him so I’m doing my job though it hurts inside, I have to do what I promised him.

He keep on pulling me to be beside him but I keep on walking slow so I won’t disturb them.

What’s up with him? He’s not even talking to her, he want her right? He should talk to her!

As we reached our room, we sat at our desks and started chatting,

“did you finished your homework?” onew asked me

“ne~ I did” I answered.

“psstt. You have to talk to her and confessed to her!” I whispered to him.

“yaa~ lower your voice!” he whispered back.

“arraso~ but you need to confess to her!!!” I whispered again.

“heyy what are you two whispering about?” Jessica unnie asked

“nothing.. I’m just teasing her” he explained, a very lame explanation, this boy doesn’t know how not to be obvious.

“anie..anieyo unnie~ he likes you!!!” I shouted, he tried to cover my mouth but I had said it before he did it.

“aissssh~” he exclaimed

And I smiled and stick out my tongue at him.

“mehrong!!!” I said.

“really? Well I like you too, but am I not too old for you?” Jessica unnie asked him.

“age doesn’t matter” I said with a smile.

“hahaha anna you are so funny” Jessica unnie said

While onew is still pissed off because I was the one who confessed to Jessica unnie for him.

I don’t want these feelings to stay longer in me.. the what if’s and all the possibilities and how onew will confess to Jessica unnie.