I love him... but i never told him

One for me

I wear one of my favorite white dress, i fix myself and get ready for my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. i was so excited to see two married couple living the rest of their lives happy in the arms of each other. i was waiting for my bestfriend's message. he's the best friend i ever had, we've been friends since we were young, he's the one i want to be with forever have kids with him yet he only look and treat me as his younger sister, i never told him that i like him since then. because he might not like the way i want him.

"psst.. get out of your room now, i'm here!" i received a message from him.

i smiled before i get my bag and get out of my room.

i go down stairs, i saw my mom, my dad, and onew waiting for me.

"there she goes our dearest princess." he said with a smile on his face.

"hahaha! stop your jokes it's not funny." i said to him with an irritating laugh.

he is so handsome tonight, how could he be so handsome, i think i'm gonna die! thank God i didn't fainted when i saw his perfectness!

"shall we go?" my mom asked.

we nodded. my mom, my dad, me and onew leaved our house. onew lended his car and drived for us. he is so sweet right? no wonder why i love him. he even opened the door for my parents and of course for me. my mom and dad sat at the back, while i'm on the passengers seat at the front. i really can't hide my smile, while he's driving luckily he never noticed that i was looking at him once in a while.

"eyy.. what are you looking at?" he asked me.

i guess he noticed it.

"duh why will i look at you? i'm just looking at the window beside you." i answered with a loud voice.

"pssshhh.. excuses! you should do better excuses next time!" he said with a smirk.

"pssss.. just drive and don't be so paranoid!" i said, aghhh why did he noticed it!

my mom and my dad just laugh at as. well they are pretty immune with this kind of situation.

 

 

Onew's POV

i wear the best suit i have in my closet, i want to be look great in front of everyone, i don't want to be teased by anna with what i'm wearing.

i send her a message, as she go downstairs he look so beautiful with her white dress, i can't help it but she looks so pretty.

"there she goes our dearest princess." i .

and usually she will shout at me because i .

"shall we go?" her mom asked.

as we leave their house and took the seats at the car. i can't help but look at her.

i'm not sure if she's looking at me too, i'm driving so i can't be so careless.

"eyy.. what are you looking at?" i asked her.

"duh why will i look at you? i'm just looking at the window beside you." she answered with a loud voice.

"pssshhh.. excuses! you should do better excuses next time!" i said with a smirk.

"pssss.. just drive and don't be so paranoid!" she said

her mom and mher dad just laugh at as. well they are pretty immune with this kind of situation.

-end of onew'spov-

 

 

as we entered the wedding of my aunt and uncle, there are a lot of people, a lot of beautiful girls too. so i look at onew if he's paying attention to those girls. and i saw him looking at me and he immediately looked away. 

"what is he thinking? he's really crazy" i said to my self.

"heyy you want those girls right?" i said to him.

"eehh? what?" he said with a poker face.

"pss.. you can win an award for being a best actor!" i said to him.

"i only like one girl since then" he said.

"one girl.. pss.. you mean a thousand of girls!" i said to him, i but it actually hurts me.

"stop it! we're arguing again" he said, he looks angry and irritated.

i look where he is looking, i think he is looking at a girl in a red dress, well, she's pretty and have  an S curve, she has a cute height i think i'm taller than her. but she's cute.

"ohhh.. one? really? then what are you doing now jerk!" i said, but i can feel my heart... it's aching... it's like zillion of dinosaurs are jumping at my heart.

"it's true and she is the only one" he said, he is still looking at the girl.

i really want to slap him and ask him "why not me? i'm always here! i never leaved you!"

i realized that she is one of our neighbour's daughter who migrated to canada a few years back then. i can't remember her name but i don't want to ask onew about her name, coz my heart is really breaking into pieces.

the girl is walking forward to us, onew walks to her and leave me standing here. they are few inches away from me. and i still can hear what they are talking about.

"hi! it's been a year, really glad to see you again" onew said.

"ne~ it's been a while.. and i really miss this place." the girl said.

i can't take it anymore, i walk away from them.. till i can't hear what they are talking about, i just can't take it... what if... if that girl likes him too? otteoke~ my world will really break down.

---------------------------------------

first day of college! wow i'm already a college student!

onew and i studied at the same university with the same course.

we both took up bachelor of science in computer science at some popular university here in korea. 

i fix my bed and i get ready for my first day of school.. 

i send onew a message "heyyy you better get up, get ready and pick me up today!"

"ne~ princess." he answered my message.

i just throw my phone at my bed and continue what i have to do, princess~ pssshh.. sooner or later that girl will be your princess jerk!

i wore our school uniform. it was so cute! a long sleeve with a neck tie and a not so short checkered skirt.and a doll shoes i don't like stilettos coz i think it can kill people

i was so excited because i have new school stuffs!

"princess, go down now i'm already here eating ur breakfast" he said.

i picked up my bag and my phone and get out of my room.

he looks so neat with his uniform, he looks so handsome of course!

he waves at me while his other hand on his pants pocket. he looks so manly that way! aghhh.. i can't help but my heart is beating faster!

i just smiled at him, because i still can remember all his confession last night and all the things about that girl.

"Good morning mom!" i kissed my mom on his cheeks

my dad needs to leave our house early for work.

"Good morning oppa~" i punched his stomach

"aaaaaaaaahhhhh~" he shouted

"anna, you should stop harassing onew!" mom said.

"i'm just playing with him" i defended my self.

"is that what you call 'playing' pssshhh! be thankful coz u're a girl" he said

you're a girl? why can't it be "be thankful because i love you" okkk.. enough for my fantasies..

"mom we have to go now or else we'll be late for our 'i hope so' awesome first day!" i said and kissed my mom again.

"bye auntie" he said to my mom.

he get my bag from the couch which he never did before.

"heyyy what are u doing give me my bag" i said.

"no.. let me do this to you... because starting today i will be a good best friend to you." he said

it made me smile...

"whaaaat? is that really you? i touch his forehead maybe he's sick.

"naaah~" he said.

"hahaha! don't make fun of me you little jerk!" i said.

then he just smiled! not a simple smile but a smile that could melt my fragile heart.