:')

My Only Love

 

“Ready?” Jinyoung asked Chorong. Chorong looked at her boyfriend and nodded her head. Jinyoung held Chorong’s hands.

As soon they were entering the place, all kids were running towards them. They were at Joy Kids Orphanage.

“Oh my God!” Zico shrieked when two boys were holding onto his legs. Jinyoung and Chorong laughed when they looked at Zico.

Saem came beside him and knocked his head lightly. “Are you scared of children or what?” Saem bent down at the kids. “Hey , what’s your name little boys? Come play with noona.” Saem said as she took both of the children’s hands.

“You’re not a noona to them! You’re their imo!” Zico laughed. Saem ignored him and continued to walk with the boys. “Hey wait for me ahjumma!”

As soon as Viki and Ghun walked in, all the kids started to get nearer to Chorong and Jinyoung. They looked afraid and hid behind the couple.

“What’s wrong,baby?” Chorong asked a girl. “T-They’re so b-big.” Chorong laughed a bit upon hearing her answer. “Nah , you don’t need to worry. They’re actually nice. Go greet them. You’re a nice kid , aren’t you?” The girl eventually nodded and greeted Viki.

“Ann-nyeong ha-sey-yo, eo-eonnie.” Viki quickly smiled brightly at her. “Omo! Such a cute girl! Annyeong!” Viki carried her up and smiled. The small girl’s expression quickly changed to a bright one.

“Let’s play with Ghun appa and Viki eomma!” Ghun said and ran with a boy on his back.

 “WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!!!” Suddenly a group of high pitched voices chorused.

Jinyoung and Chorong looked at them with shock as the kids once again hiding from those strangers.

“Yahh slow down will you!” Jinyoung and Chorong yelled at B1A4 and APink.

“I’m sorry. I guess we’re all too excited.” Bomi smiled sheepishly. “Now go play with them and don’t be noisier than the children.” Chorong warned. “Arasso , MamaRong!” The APink girls saluted and went to the kids.

“Let’s play with noona!” “Hey, see what eonnie brought for you!” “Whoa such a cutie! What’s your name?” “Let Eunji noona sings for you nae?” “Namjoo eonnie can be a Snow Black!” “Aw this kid reminds me of Kwikie!”

Chorong rolled her eyes at seeing her excited fellow members. *I just warned them not to be noisy but there they are.*

“Go play with the kids! Don’t ruin my moments with my girlfriend!” Jinyoung told B1A4 to go. Gongchan made a tsk sound.

“Okay we won’t! Like we want to.” B1A4 muttered and went to play with the kids along with APink.

Eunji was singing a popular children’s song before Sandeul suddenly joined her. She was blushing when Sandeul gave her his cute eye-smile.

Bomi danced crazily like a gorilla and all the kids laughed. Baro went beside her and danced to their popular ‘plant dance’. Bomi and the children were laughing at the dance and they started to dance along with Baro.

Naeun was playing a peek-a-boo game with a kid. She covered her face with her palms then opened it making the kid laughed. She did it for a few times.

“Peek-a-boo! Ahhh!”

Naeun screamed when she saw Gongchan’s cute face instead of the little kid’s face. Gongchan smiled at her innocently.

CNU was bored. He didn’t have anything to do. s had ‘taken’ all the kids there. Then he spotted a familiar figure was sitting alone while looking around.

“Hey.”

Yookyung turned beside her. Her face was red when CNU smiled at her. “Alone eh?” She just nodded. “Same here.” CNU smiled again while showing his cute teeth.

Chorong and Jinyoung watched them with happy hearts. Chorong’s back was touching Jinyoung’s chest as Jinyoung put both of his arms on Chorong’s waist and hugged her tightly.

“Are you happy?” Chorong nodded at Jinyoung’s question. “Of course I am. I get to see these kids again. Who won’t be happy right?” Chorong turned her head a bit to face Jinyoung.

“Yeah right.” Jinyoung said and leaned in closer to Chorong. Their noses were now touching. Jinyoung smiled , imagining about Chorong’s lips and Chorong already closed her eyes.

“EOMMA!!!! APPA!!!!”

Chorong quickly opened both of her eyes and pushed Jinyoung off a bit when she heard the voice that she missed the most. She looked at the small kid , who was pushing a baby stroller with a little kid in it with all his strength. She quickly ran towards the kids. Jinyoung was stumbled backwards a bit.

*Our kiss……* Jinyoung thought sadly. He sighed and went to Chorong.

“Kyungmin! Kwangwon!” Chorong picked both of the kids up and kissed them. “Eomma missed you so much , Kyungmin ah! Do you miss eomma too?” Kyungmin nodded his head happily and kissed Chorong’s cheeks.

“Kwangwon kept crying at night,eomma.” Kyungmin told her. “Aw really? Poor baby. Now eomma is her with appa and also other imos and sancheoms.” Chorong beamed.

Jinyoung took Kyungmin from Chorong’s arms and knocked his forehead with the kid’s forehead lightly. “Ow Appa! That hurts!” Kyungmin pouted.

“That’s what you get for ruining Appa and Eomma’s kiss , you know?!” Chorong rolled her eyes when she heard what Jinyoung said. “Why should you be angry over a small thing?! It’s not like we can’t kiss on other time!”

“So , we can get a kiss now?” Jinyoung closed his eyes and puckered his lips. Kyungmin smiled and quickly pecked Jinyoung’s lips. “Yay! I kissed Appa!” Kyungmin cheered.

“Yahh you little punk!” Jinyoung quickly tickled Kyungmin. “Ah Eomma help me!” Chorong laughed. The little Kwangwon giggled cutely.

Kyungmin jumped down from Jinyoung’s arms and ran. Jinyoung chased him everywhere. “ KyungMin , you’re not getting away from Appa!”

Chorong laughed along with the giggling Kwangwon. “Aigoo my baby , your brother and Appa are so playful eh?” But suddenly Kwangwon whimpered. “What’s wrong , baby?” Chorong asked as she the baby’s head.

His small fingers pointed to the sight of Kyungmin and Jinyoung. “Aw you wanna play with them too? Nah you can’t for now. Wait until you’re already 1 or 2 nae?” Chorong kissed the baby’s nose to stop him from whimpering again. Kwangmon did love Chorong’s touch.

“I’m going to get eomma’s kiss!!!!”

“No you can’t , eomma’s lips are forever Appa’s!!!!”

Chorong was shocked to find the running competition between Jinyoung and Kyungmin.

“Chorong!!!”

“Eomma!!!”

Jinyoung smiled as he blocked the small Kyungmin from getting near to Chorong. He crashed his lips onto hers. Chorong kissed him back , forgetting the small Kwangwon. Kwangwon , who was in Chorong’s arms blinked his eyes seeing the sight of his ‘Eomma’ and ‘Appa’ kissing.

Kyungmin pouted. “Appa is lucky that he’s bigger than me. Just wait until I grow up later! I’m going to steal Eomma from Appa!”

Kyungmin walked away from his Appa and Eomma. Suddenly he bumped onto a new girl named Sooji and fell on top of the girl. She blinked her eyes innocently. *If Appa can kiss Eomma , I can kiss her too right? Beside she’s pretty like eomma!* Kyungmin thought and puckered his pouty lips and kept his eyes closed as Sooji started to cry.

Suddenly he felt he was lifted up in the air. He opened one of his eyes to find Jinyoung’s serious face and Chorong’s confused face. Sooji quickly took this chance to run.

“Appa and Eomma had finished kissing already?” Kyungmin asked innocently. Chorong’s cheeks quickly reddened as Kwangwon giggled , like he understood what his brother said.

“Yes , we did.” Jinyoung answered. “Jung Jinyoung!” Chorong slapped his arm.  

“What did you just do , Jung Kyungmin?” Jinyoung asked Kyungmin while still lifting his up. “I just wanna do what I saw Appa always do to Eomma.” Kyungmin grinned.

Chorong smacked her own forehead lightly. Jinyoung cleared his throat. “Y-You’re still a little boy!”

“Nah I don’t care!” Kyungmin stuck his tongue out at Jinyoung and ran away.

“See what you just did? You’re such a bad influence to Kyungmin! You ruined his innocent mind!” Chorong blamed on Jinyoung.

“Nah I don’t care!” Jinyoung said what Kyungmin said to him before to Chorong.

Chorong pouted. “Arghh! I’m going crazy to have two erts around me! You’re not going to be like that to right , Kwangwon ah?”

Kwangwon suddenly puckered his lips cutely at Chorong.

 “No , not you too!!!”

---

-THE END-