Finally

My Only Love

 

Jinyoung put Chorong down on the ground. He was panting hardly.

“Finally.” Jinyoung said.

“What is it? Where are us?” Chorong looked around her. But she couldn’t see anything , except for the darkness.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung answered , making Chorong gaped. “Y-You don’t know?!” “Nope!”

Chorong sighed and touched her pocket , but she felt nothing. “No way! I left my phone! Do you have your phone with you?” Chorong asked him. Jinyoung sighed too. “I don’t.”

Chorong stomped her feet on the ground. “Why did you tell me to run away? I thought you’ve planned anything.”

Jinyoung chuckled. “I’m sorry. I don’t have the time to plan anything. Hmm you expected me to plan anything for you?”

Chorong’s cheeks became bright red in color. Luckily , Jinyoung didn’t see that. “I-I don’t! I just—”

“AHH CHORONG HELP!”

Chorong’s eyes became bigger when she heard Jinyoung’s shout. Chorong made her steps carefully. “J-Jinyoung , where are you? Jinyoung ah! Don’t make me scared!” Chorong said as her heartbeat went faster. Suddenly she stepped onto something.  She picked it up and shocked to see it’s Jinyoung’s phone.

“He said he didn’t have it? Why did he lie?” Suddenly , Jinyoung’s phone rang. It was a call from an unknown ID. Chorong picked up the call.

“H-Hello?” But suddenly the call went dead.

“Park Chorong , we’ve met again.” A deep voice said. Chorong couldn’t even recognize the familiar deep voice at that time. She turned around. Before she could on the light of Jinyoung’s phone , it was grabbed by a hand.

“W-Who are you?” Chorong asked. A cute voice giggled by her question.

“You’ll know later. Bring her to me now!” The deep voice commanded his ‘people’. Chorong’s arms were grabbed by two familiar hands.

*Who are they? Why do I feel so familiar around them?* Chorong just let them dragged her to God knows where.

Then they pushed her inside a big room. Chorong looked forward and found Jinyoung smiling at her while sitting on a chair and holding his guitar with the light on him. Soon , another spotlight moved to Chorong.

Jinyoung started playing his guitar and fixed the microphone. He gave her one last smile before singing from his deep heart.

 

I only think of you even after our phone call
I'm busy all day but I can only think about you
Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu
What do I do? What do I do?

You playing shy in front of me is so cute
Even your pouting lips are so pretty
Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu
I'm so happy, I'm so happy

My only hope it is you
Hold my hand
I will love you forever
Take my heart

I want your heart
The same heart, same words, loving you

I think about you all night
Your eyes, your nose, everything about you
Your reflection behind me from the mirror
Makes me exhausted, no, drives me crazy
I like it so much

In my dark room, only your picture shines
My red heart, full of your scent
It's brighter today than usual
Now the star rises following you, uh

To be honest, I love you
Words aren't enough to express my heart, I only love you
Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu
Oh my love, oh my love

My only hope it is you
Hold my hand
I will love you forever
Take my heart

Look at me, look at only me
Just only you look at me

When your lips call me (call my name)
I become your man
Can't you be my girl
Wiki wiki wiki wiki you're mine
Oh baby baby
i will give you everything you want


My only hope it is you
Hold my hand
I will love you forever
Take my heart

I want your heart
The same heart, same words, loving you.

 

Chorong was flabbergasted by Jinyoung’s performance for her. Did he really mean what he just sang to her?

Jinyoung took his steps towards Chorong and gazed at her beautiful eyes. Chorong looked up a bit to meet Jinyoung’s eyes. Chorong’s heartbeat did the flip-flop things when Jinyoung held her small hands in his hands. He put his forehead against her forehead. Chorong looked down , too shy to look at Jinyoung’s face.

“I hope you have understand what I’m trying to express to you by the song.” Jinyoung lifted Chorong’s chin up ,so now their eyes met each others’.

“I don’t want another man to be earlier than me and will make me lose someone that I really love , so I’m going to take this opportunity to express how am I feeling towards that somebody. I love her. I really do. I hope she’ll love me too.”

Chorong kept quiet. She couldn’t even say a word.

“Park Chorong , I love you. Every time I said that I love you , I meant it for real. And now , I’m going to tell you how do I really love you.”

“H-How do you love me?”

“This is how I love you.” Jinyoung planted a kiss on Chorong’s soft lips as his hands reached Chorong’s waist and pulled her body close to him. Chorong immediately closed both of her eyes and replied Jinyoung’s kiss.

Jinyoung broke the kiss and cupped Chorong’s face.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” Chorong answered with a smile.

“Be my girlfriend for real.”

“I will.”

They kissed again under the bright light.

As their kiss was getting heater by seconds , there were 10 pairs of eyes who were watching in the dark . Some were giggling , blushing at the scene and also had their jaw dropped.

“I guess that’s Rongie eonnie official first kiss.”

“Ew is Jinyoung hyung wants to eat noona’s mouth?”

“Yahh Kim Namjoo , Oh Hayoung , close your eyes! You’re still underage to watch!”

“Baro hyung , let’s kiss each other!”

“Hell nooo!”

 

---

 

Nu-uh not the end yet! ;DD