Jaehyun Wants a Playmate

Topbom? Topbom.

"MOMMY I'M HOME!!" Shouted Jaehyun, who ran inside their cozy home, searching for his mom.

"MOMMY!!" Jaehyun ran through the open bathroom door, hugging his mom. Bom wrapped something in tissues and threw it into the bin. She washed her hands with Jaehyun hugging her dearly. She dried her hands and carried Jaehyun in her arms and finally walked out.

"How was your day at kindergarten?" She asked, showering him with little kisses.

"It was great! Kwon Jira's birthday is today. Uncle Jiyong went to school! Auntie Dara told me to tell you to come to their house today.All of us!" Jaehyun smiled, his blushing chubby cheeks lifted up. Bom placed him in his high chair. 

"Did you give Jira a gift?" Bom asked, setting the table. Seunghyun came in and held her from the back.

"Hi Mommy." He smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"Hi Daddy." She pinched his cheeks.

"Mommy, are you listening?" The six-year old asked. "Go on Sweetheart~" Bom called out lovingly, walking towards the dining table where Jaehyun was seated. Both of them took their seats and said their graces. Jaehyun suddenly started talking.

"Daddy, I have a question." Seunghyun looked at him after taking a serving of Bom's Fettuccine.

"Are we considered a family?" Jaehyun frowned.

"Of course we are. What made you think we weren't one?" Seunghyun stared at his son.

"Well.. Teacher said that a family had a Mommy and a Daddy and a child and a baby. We have no baby." Bom and Seunghyun stared at each other for a long time.

"Are we a family or not?" Jaehyun asked.

"You see son, not all families have a dongsaeng or a baby. In our family, you're the only baby around." Bom comforted her son and fed him a spoonful of Fettuccine. Seunghyun let out a sigh.

"But I want a baby sister." Bom blushed at the mention of the word baby.

"Maybe later.. When you're old enough to hold her and take care of her." Bom comforted her son.

Hours after, Jaehyun took his nap. Seunghyun and Bom were left in the living room. Seunghyun decided to break the silence.

"Mommy."

"Yeah?"

"You think we can afford for another baby?"

"Well.." She whispered, "We have to. For two.. "

"Yeah, we have to. Wait a minute.." He eyed his wife suspiciously. Bom's lips slowly formed a curve. Seunghyun's eyes almost fell down from his eye sockets.

"F-for two? We're having twins?!" He said with wide eyes. Bom smiled and nodded. Seunghyun smiled like an idiot and rubbed her tummy. "How far along are you? Morning sickness? Are you feeling dizzy?"

"Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and she says I'm a month along already." She smiled.

"We'te gonna be parents again Bommie! Two more Tabommies!" He exclaimed loudly. Still not getting over the shock, he took out his phone and called s. He called Youngbae who was on tour, Seungri who was relaxing in Hawaii, Jiyong who was extremely busy setting up bouncy castles and pink balloons for Jira and lastly, newly-wed Daesung.

"Hyung-nim.." Daesung's voice trailed, he seemed to just have woken up.

"Daesung-ah, guess what?"

"Gong Minji is pregnant, yes I know.. I saw the ultrasound and everything." He sighed, followed by Minji's slap. "Yah oppa! How could you? I kept it in for two months!!"

"Maknae is pregnant?" Bom's jaw dropped. "Yes she is!" Daesung exclaimed.

"Bommie is pregnant too!" Seunghyun exploded. "Our kids are gonna be best friends!" He yelled.

"Uh hyung, I have to hang up. GONG MINJI IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW!!!!! Minji, we can talk about this ri-" And Daesung hung up. Probably Minji's pregnancy hormones. Bom couldn't stop laughing.

"Well at least you didn't have hormones like Minji has when you were pregnant with Jaehyun." Seunghyun chuckled.

"This time I'll make sure to wake up those hormones." She laughed. Jaehyun's voice suddenly rang around the house. He was crying so audibly and was calling out for Mommy and Daddy. Seunghyun got up and cradled Jaehyun in his arms, immediately turning his wails into sniffs.

"What's wrong baby?" Bom asked, wiping her son's tears. Jaehyun just kept on crying. 

"Did you have a nightmare?" Asked Seunghyun. Jaehyun wailed loudly and started hitting his Dad.

"Jaehyun-ah, Mommy's here. It's not a dream anymore. Mommy's real, see?" Bom took her son in her arms. She showered her son with kisses on the forehead. After thirty minutes of non-stop crying, Seunghyun thought of an idea.

"Jaehyun-ah, your dongsaengs won't be happy hearing you cry." Seunghyun warned with a loud voice.

"Dongsaengs?" He immediately stopped and lifted his head up. "But I only have toys."

"Nope, you have dongsaengs now. Do you want to talk to them?" Jaehyun nodded. They sat down on the couch. Seunghyun placed his ear on Bom's tummy.

"Hi babies! How are you inside Mommy's tummy? You see, your brother wants to talk to you. Come and talk to them, Tabommie." Jaehyun imitated his father and said,

"Hi! I'm your brother. My name is Jaehyun and I'm six years old. Can you come out so we can play?" 

"They'll come out eventually, baby. It's just that they need more time to grow in there so they can come out healthy." Bom explained, patting her son's head.

"Mommy," Jaehyun started, "You gave me a playmate!"

"Playmates, sweetheart. Playmates." Bom chuckled, rubbing her tummy.

"My dongsaengs are twins?" Jaehyun asked, his eyes widened cutely. 

"Mhm! You'll get to see them when they're ready to go out of Mommy's tummy." Jaehyun leaned in Bom's stomach and said,

"Dongsaengs, please come out quickly! We need to play UNO cards together, okay?" 

Seunghyun and Bom just couldn't stop themselves from smiling.